Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

We don't.

[Listen to this song]

Elia took off running towards the boy, Matteo. She had recognized his voice even if it was deeper than she remembered. The scene was taken out of a movie. Elia hadn’t seen Matteo in almost five years, and it didn’t feel like the love for him had faltered one bit.

Matteo had stopped and he was now watching as a beautiful blond haired girl was running towards him, in the right direction; because for the first time in all the years he had known her, she could see him. Tears were forming in his eyes.

“Ellie.” He called again as she flung herself into his waiting arms.
“Matteo.” She said as a confirmation. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he lifted her off the ground.
“My beautiful Elia.” Matteo said and let his lips linger on her temple.
Elia closed her eyes. She always felt safe in Matteo’s arms. No harm had ever recurred to her while she was with him. He had never hurt her. He had always been there.

Matteo placed Elia on her feet again and she smiled when her gray eyes met his dark green ones. Matteo laughed and lifted her up, spinning her around. No words were needed to describe how happy he was to finally meet her eyes. Elia giggled; it startled Matteo a little, he had never heard her giggle before. But he knew she had changed. Gina had told them all about how happy she was with her new boyfriend. It stung a little.

Paul watched Elia as she had jumped straight into Matteo’s arms. He was angry, no mad with jealousy. When he had pictured Matteo in his head he had always pictured a young ugly boy, but there his girlfriend was giggling and staring into the eyes of a man that could have passed as a male model. He wanted to rip the guy’s head of. He wanted to kill him with cold blood. How dared he too look at his imprint that way? The way he was smiling at her made him want to puke.

Paul wished Leah was here, because she would have noticed how tense he was and pulled him away. He couldn’t lose his temper now, he would scare Elia. Even if it seemed like she had forgotten he existed.

Elia and Matteo were holding hands as they walked back to the little group. Paul put a fake smile on his lips that didn’t reach his eyes. Elia recognized the look on Paul’s face immediately; it was the look he got when other boys looked at her. She let go of Matteo’s hand and walked over to him, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. Paul relaxed a little.

Matteo was standing next to his brother and Gina with a hurt expression on his face.
“This is Paul, my boyfriend. Paul, this is everyone.” Elia smiled at him, trying to get him to calm down. She was angry at him for reacting that way.
Paul waved his hand at them and pulled Elia closer to him, wrapping an arm around her waist showing who she belonged to. Elia didn’t like it.

Gina cleared her throat. “I think Val wanted you and Paul to get your house soon.” She had sensed the strained atmosphere.
Elia nodded. “Yeah sure. I’m a little tired after the flight anyway.”
“Come on.” Sienna grabbed one of Elia’s hands and started pulling her up the rocky path they had walked down earlier; Cara grabbed her other hand and Gina followed after.

Just as Paul turned around and started walking after them someone put a hand on his shoulder and stopped him; it was Luca.
“Look man,” he said. “we don’t know you.”
“And we don’t trust you.” Angelo said with crossed arms.
“We don’t even like you.” Michael said.

Paul had to hold back laughter. Those kids didn’t scare him. It was funny how much these boys reminded him of his pack – Angelo and Embry, Quil and Michael and Luca and Jacob.

“So if we find out you hurt her, we’ll have to hurt you.” Matteo finished off and took a step forward. Defiantly Sam.
“No worries.” Paul said and tried to stay calm. It was obvious they all had a crush on her, it made him jealous that maybe she liked them too. “Because I love her.”

Paul turned around and headed after Elia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo. I can sense some drama in the near future...

Don't you all think Channing Tatum is hot?

I'll update if I get five new comments :D

Comment-Comment-Subscribe !


~ BreeVixen