Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Head over Heels.

[Elia's Point of View.]

I hate him. The pain that soared through my body was a lot to handle. Angry and betrayed tears ran down my cheeks.
Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I was about to yell at Paul, but I realized I wasn’t his hand. It was a girl’s hand.
“Come, you can’t sit here and cry.” I let her take my hand and lead me inside the school again. “Your makeup is a mess.” She said and started washing my face.
“Who are you?” I asked her.
“Selena and you are Elia. What do you have next class?” she asked.
“I don’t know. Paul has my schedule.” I mumbled.
She sighed. “We’ll get you a new one. And don’t think about Paul. He only thinks with his dick.”
“Probably, but I was really starting to like him. And I thought he liked me too.” I said.
“He has given you a lot of attention. Let me guess; you haven’t fucked him yet.” Selena said.
“No, and I’m not planning to in the nearest future.” I told her.
“But you’ll forgive him.” it wasn’t a question.
“I think I will.” I said. I had already become very dependent on him.
“That’s probably good. I do think he likes you. I have never seen him look at a girl the way he looks at you. He usually looks at them like they’re his toys, but he looks at you like you are something precious.”
I grinned. “Really?”
“Really. You are pretty head over heels for him, huh?”
It felt good to talk to a girl. I can’t remember last time I had a girl to girl chat with anyone besides my mother.
“I am. But how am I going to get to class when he’s not here?”
Selena sighed. “I’ll help you today, and I’ll follow you to his house when school is done so you can talk things out.”
I hugged her. “Thank you Selena, you are really kind.”
She hugged me back. “Don’t tell anyone!
We laughed.

The day went by and I was walking beside my new friend, Selena, on our way to Paul’s house.
“We’re here; do you want me to follow you inside?” Selena asked me.
“No, it’s okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” I told her and squeezed her hand before I walked up the driveway to Paul’s house.
I knocked the door and waited.
“Hi.” I said when it opened.
“Good day, what can I help you with?” it was a womens voice. I was about to turn around and leave, but I remembered it could be his mom.
“I’m Elia, is Paul in?”
“No, he’s out doing me some errands; he’ll be back soon if you want to wait.”
“Okay.” I said and followed her inside. “You are his mom right?”
She laughed a little. “Yes I am, Melinda.” She shook my hand. “Can I get you something to drink?”
“Water would be nice.” I smiled and tried to find my way to the couch.
“Here, let me help me.” Melinda said when she came back.
“Thank you.” I said as she handed me a glass of water.

“Paul told me you were blind.” I nodded. “Elia… I’m not saying this to press you or anything, but you have to forgive Paul.”
I was shocked. “He told you?”
“Yes, Paul tells me almost everything. He was really upset when he came home earlier. I know my son don’t always do the right things, he don’t care about school or following up on anything. But these two day’s he has been with you have changed him, really. He has been to school before the bell ring two day’s on a row. I don’t think he have been for two years.” She said very urgently.
“I came here to talk to him. I think I overreacted.” I looked down.
Melinda was about to reply when the front door opened.

“Mom, I’m back.” It was Paul and my heart started racing away.
“In here Paul.” She said.
He walked into the living room and stopped abruptly.
“Elia…” he sighed, relieved. “What are you doing here?”
“I want to talk to you.” I said and stood up.
“Of course.” He took my hand and led me into another room.
“Where are we?” I asked.
“My bedroom.” he shrugged, I could feel it as he still held onto my hand, but he let go of it.
I frowned slightly. “Describe it for me.” I smiled and twirled around.
He chuckled. “This is my desk.” He let my hand slide over it. “My TV, closet and bed, it’s not much.”
“I like it.” I smiled. I heard him sit down on the bed.

“What did you want to talk about?” he asked.
I looked down. “I wanted to apologize for getting mad at you. I had no right.”
“Don’t apologize. It was wrong of me, but I promise, it was nothing more than sex for me.” He said very sincerely.
I nodded. He took a hold of my hand and pulled me down on his lap.
“And I’m sorry for slapping you.” I mumbled.
He laughed. “I deserved it. I was being a jerk. And it was kind of hot.” He said and kissed my hair.
I blushed.

He turned me around in his lap and kissed my nose. I got surprised when he bit it playfully.
I giggled. “What was that for?”
“For having the cutest nose in the world.” He said and kissed it again.
“You just succeeded.” I said and pecked his chin.
“What?” he asked and pulled away slightly.
“I think I like you.” I smiled and fiddled with my fingers.
“You do?” He sounded happy.
“Yeah, do you like me?” I asked.
“Hmm, a lot.” I could feel him bend closer. “Can I kiss you?”
I put a finger on his lips. “Nope, not yet, just because I like you, doesn’t mean I trust you yet.”
He groaned. “Come here you little monster!” he threw me down on the bed and started tickling me.
I screamed. “Paul! Stop it!” I started laughing uncontrollably and throwing my arms around him. “Okay, Okay! I’ll kiss you!”
He stopped and I could feel his warm breath over me. He put some of his weight on me, but if felt nice. I lifted my head a little and pecked his lips.
“That wasn’t a real kiss Elia!” he whined.
I giggled. “Then what is a real kiss?”
“This.” He crashed his mouth against mine and our lips molded together perfectly. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and laid his forehead against mine. “You liked it.” I think he smirked.
“And you didn’t?” I asked and blushed a little.
“It was good.” he said. “But I’m sure you’ll get better with a little more practice.”
I laughed, and started getting up. Paul didn’t move though.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.
“I have to go home and have dinner.” I tried to get up.
“You can eat here.” He said.
“I still have to call my brother.”
“Oh fine!” he let me go, and handed me my cell phone.

I could feel Paul’s eyes on me while I talked to my brother.
“I had to be home by ten.” I told Paul when I hung up.
“Then we have plenty of time to practice your kissing skill.”
He placed me in his lap and kissed my lips just as Melinda yelled; “Dinner’s ready.”
I laughed when I felt his frown. I patted his cheek. “You’ll get over it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen