Status: Will update as soon as i always can!

A Heart Without a Soul

New Kid, And My Friends Are Already Drewling Over Him

A Heart Without A Soul

Chapter 2

I got to school and looked for Rachel, Kia, Iran, and Alex. They were by the same tree as always. While putting my hood up, I began to walk toward them.

“Hey.” I said to them.
“Hey. What’s up?” Rachel asked me.
“Same old you know.” I replied.
“Did you do all your homework?” Kia asked me.
“Yep. As always.” I told her.
“What song?” Iran asked me pointing to my headphone which were still in my ears.
Next Tuesday, by Kesha.” I said.
“Kesha. Of course.” Alex said laughing.
I just smiled.
The bell was about to ring and we all headed toward our lockers. I went to my locker, which was right next to Rachel’s. I put in all the things that I didn’t need and grabbed the things I did. I shut my locker and walked toward my first period class, which was Science.

I walked into the classroom and took a seat all the way in the back of the room. Also because it was my assigned seat. It was good in a way also because that way I wouldn’t get interrupted when I listen to my ipod.
Everyone else walked in. Alex and Rachel sat in the front, and Kia and Iran sat in the middle.
I put in my head phones and put my hood up again. That way the teacher couldn’t tell that I was listing to music. I choose the song, While You Were Sleeping, by Kesha.
I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was from Rachel. It read:
~Omg guess what I just found out?~

I text back:
~What?~

~There is a new kid coming! Eekk omgomgmog what if he is hot!!!~

~Do you even know if it’s a guy?~

~Yeah the teacher is talking about it right now. You would have known if you quit listing to your music ya know.~

~What ever like I care if there’s a new kid coming. Its always the same story. Everyone will love him and then find out he’s a jerk like everyone else.~

~What ever. Gtg!~

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window. I could still hear what the teacher was saying, but I wasn’t listing. Then I heard the door open and everything went silent.
“You may sit right back there.” Mr. Labton said to the new kid pointed to the seat right next to me. Great! Just what I needed right? Ugh!
I heard foot steps come toward where I was sitting. I didn’t pay attention though, because I was looking out the window.
“Hey.” The voice said. Yep it sure is a guy, and everyone will fall in love with him already because of his sexy voice.
“Hey.” I replied quietly but didn’t look at him, since my hood covered my hole face from the side.

The rest of the class I looked out the window, and my ipod kept on playing. All I was thinking about was getting home, go swimming, finish reading a book, and go on the computer to do some stories. I really didn’t have to pay attention in class though because the things we do are so easy.

“Okay class, you are going to be assigned a partner for this project. And you partner is going to be the person sitting next to you. Now when you come in tomorrow get working right away on you project okay.” Mr. Labton told us. Great, my day is just starting and already all this! Ugh god!

Beep. Went the bell.

Everyone rushed out and so did I. I began walking to my next class, when I felt someone pull the head phone out of my ear.
“What the fu…” I stopped in mid air when I saw who it was. Rachel. Of course.
“Oh my god! Did you see him! He is the finest man on this damn earth! I cant believe it! Did you see him?” Rachel asked me.
“Nope. I did not see him at all.” I told her.
“What the fuck? He was sitting right next to you for crying out loud!” Rachel yelled out.
“Well sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t really care!” I yelled out to her that everyone turned to look at me.
“You have to be kidding me. Well you better change your attitude because Alex and Iran are going to ask him to sit with us at lunch and to hang out with us. So I call dibs.” Rachel said making sure that he is all hers.
"Go right ahead, he’s all yours.” I told her with sarcasm in my voice.
“But I cant believe you are partners with him! Oh my god! I so wish I could be you right now! Your so damn lucky!” Rachel told me.
“Believe me I’m not and you don’t wish you could be me.” I replied. God already someone is drooling over him and its Rachel my best friend! Ugh!

I put my headphones back in and walked to my Math class. Once I got there I went to my seat. Which was right in the back of the classroom also. I sat with Rachel and Kia. I took my seat and took out my homework. I put it in the middle of the table and looked outside the window, since there is nothing else good to do here.
The I saw Kia rush in the classroom.
“Oh my god! Did you guys see the new kid? Isn’t he hot!” Kia said.
Ugh not her too!Great now she is stark stuck by him to! Ugh!
“Yep I did, but missy miss right there didn’t even glance at him. And she sits right next to him AND is his partner for science!” Rachel said pointing to me.
Kia’s jaw dropped.
“Are you serious?” Kia said. I wasn’t sure if she was talking to me or Rachel though.
“I know right! Isn’t it a nightmare that I sit next to him AND am his partner for science? Oh my god I don’t know how I’m going to survive!” I told them with sarcasm in my voice.
Rachel just glared at me.
“You don’t know how lucky you are! Gosh!” Rachel said to me.
“Well if you care that much then why don’t you ask the science teacher that you don’t want to be with Alex and want to be with the new kid? I’d be glad if we switched, but I would feel terrible for Alex, because he’s going to think you found someone better then him. You know how much that will hurt him? Be honest with yourself. Just because a new kid has come to this school doesn’t mean you can just leave Alex! You guys are doing so well, and I bet you a hundred dollars that soon he is going to ask you out! And your just throwing all that into the freaking garbage!” I replied meaning every word that came out of my mouth.
Rachel’s face fell. She looked down at her hands realizing that I was right. And that she still has feelings for Alex and will always have.
Kia sat down next to Rachel, and then our Math teacher, Ms. Aldra, walked in.
“Okay class. Someone from your table come and pass up your homework.” Ms. Aldra commanded us.
Rachel collected our homework and walked up to the front of the class turning in our homework.
“I think you might have gone to far, Fall.” Kia told me while Rachel was still up handing in our homework.
“I was only telling her the truth, and putting in some sense into her. That’s all.” I replied and then Rachel came to sit down again.
“I’m sorry. You were right Fall. I shouldn’t go that far. I still have feelings for Alex and always will.” Rachel told me.
“I’m sorry for yelling at you. I didn’t mean for it to come out that way. I just want you to remember what happened in the past with you and Alex and all the good things. Don’t throw it away because some new kid has come. I mean you can still like him and stuff, but just keep in mind that Alex is still there. Now if Alex doesn’t want to make you his girlfriend then go right after the new kid!” I told her with a smile on my face.
“Thank you. I really needed someone to remind me of Alex.” Rachel replied smiling at me.
I smiled back and Ms. Aldra began to teach her lesson.