Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

August 26, 1990
Bonjour Spanky

Yes, today was a boring day at Lookout Records, I had some crap tax receipts to take care of so I couldn't watch the new band recording. Anyway after work I finished up packing Billie's stuff. In total I found fifteen dollars in his room and three doobies. So much for a stash! I thought there would be at least five!

I found a box of condoms, pretty full, I mean he's been on bachelor mode for the last while so, yeah. Three dirty mags and his special sock. I threw the special sock in the garbage. I picked it up wearing rubber gloves, it was crunchy.

I bugged Lawrence for the day off tomorrow. He said only if I finished the tax receipts, so I worked my ass off today to get them done. Billie owes me BIG time! Anyways, I have to be in the garage at 8AM tomorrow. Unholy hour of the morning if you ask me! I'll probably bug someone to come over and share a doobie with me.

Gar! Someone's at the door. Damn it, I gotta get the door, Dad's in the shower and Carina is in bed.

*
Yeah, two hours later and I'm back! Where'd you go for two hours Trix? Well Spanky, Tre was at the door and he rented a movie, some horror flick. He claimed he didn't want to watch a scary movie alone. Yeah anyway, it wasn't that scary, made me jump a couple times but that's about it. Yeah, he's sleeping on the couch, the fruitloop. Well I'm going to sleep now too, or else I'll never get up tomorrow.

-Trix