You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Chapter 43

To my friends, my family, my loves, and my forever’s,

You all have no idea how hard it is for me to write this letter. I’m alone in the house with Esmé; you have all gone out to, as Esme put it, ‘Take care of unfinished business’. I’m basically just writing this as a thank you. For everything you have done. I’m not gonna say I will miss you. I don’t need to tell you I will miss you—you should already know. This is so hard for me to write, I have no idea how you all will feel when Esme is reading this aloud to you. I’m kind of glad I’m not there to witness it.

I love you all. It’s undeniable to say I don’t. I will miss Emmett’s laugh, and Rosalie’s beauty. Carlisle’s compassion and Esme as my mother. Edward’s ability to annoy me with his mind reading and Bella’s power to protect everyone I love. Alice’s cheery smile and Nessie’s brilliancy. And most of all I will miss Jasper—my dad, and Lee—my best friend, my love, my forever.

Before you left, Lee, you told me you loved me. And I’m a fool to have not said it back. But I do love you—with all my heart.

Thank you all for making my life a little bearable. And even though it’s sad, and it hurts, I’m glad I knew you all.

Please, please, remember and love me, like I will for you.
Forever my family, Eviee.
♠ ♠ ♠
...still not finished! ;)