Memoirs of a Love Story

Where Oh Where Is My Aimee?

~ 3 weeks later ~

To: thexcoffinxisxlocked
From: Vegas85
Subject: Where oh where is my Aimee?


Hey Aimee,
It is Ryro, have not heard from you lately so I thought we would catch up. What have you been up to? We have been doing a few shows here and there and also writing and recording the new album. There is just so much pressure to pull off another great record, which sucks. I love keeping Pete guessing what it will be like, have you heard he broke his foot. It was actually a way funny story. There many signatures on it, William Beckett even put his cell number on it and he had to change it because he was getting text messages. So, how is your love life?
I have heard you have officially finished school! Therefore, your prom or something is coming up right. If you gave me you address I could get one of my friends at decadence clothing to make you a dress and send it to you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ry

To: Vegas86
From: thexcoffinxisxlocked
Subject: Re: Where oh where is my Aimee?


He sorry for the long delay, I was at schoolies and was at the MCR concert. Do not worry about the dress it is all arranged. I hear from the tabloids that you and Keltie have broken up I am sorry to hear that. She seemed to come across as a great person. So, you like someone else hey. Cause that is what the tabloids are saying! I think you should tell me who she is! My graduation ball is like next weekend and I am so excited!
Talk to you soon

Aimz

To: iskittlesjunkie
From: Vegas85
Subject: Where do you live?


Hey Cizaree,
Its Ryan where do you live?

To: Vegas86
From: iskittlesjunkie
subject: Re: Where do you live?


Oh My God! Ryan Ross wants to know where I liveā€¦. Oh My God he is online!!!