Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

Ten

Me and Craig sat there outside of the bus for what seemed ages. The others knew that we were out here because Max came to investigate where we were and ended up giving us a huge bag of chips which Craig ate. I just stared up at the sky still with my hand in Craig’s. We weren’t really talking much but just enjoying the quietness. It was actually nice out here though it was a bit cold.

I shuttered slightly and held my jacket tighter around me. Not like it helped much but I didn’t really want to go inside yet. A large gust of wind blew past us and my hair which wasn’t tied back blew all in my face. I sighed and move a bit behind my ear just for it to fly back in my face again. I rolled my eyes and shuttered again.

“Are you cold?” Craig asked.

I looked at him and moved more hair from my face.

“A little, but I’m fine.” I smiled.

But Craig didn’t look that convinced. I smiled at him again. Really I was fine, I wasn’t that cold. He let of of my hand and gently took my bad one. I was still wearing Ash’s black fingerless glove. Just as Craig touches my fingers he let my hand go.

“You hand is freezing!” He exclaimed.

I dig my hand in my pocket. He chuckled lightly.

“Let’s go inside.” He said.
“Ok.” I sighed nodding my head.

We both stood up and he followed me into the bus. As I walked in a wave of heat flooded me, it felt so nice. Craig shut the door behind us and we walked to the kitchen area past where everyone was watching TV. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of lemonade. That’s when I noticed that I was actually shivering. Ok maybe I was freezing. I placed the can down on the bench. It was too cold for me to hold at the moment. I wrapped my arms around myself. I didn’t even notice I was that cold out there.

“Claire.” Craig said making me look at him. “Come here.” He smiled opening his arms.

I smiled and walked into his open arms. He was so warm. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my head on his shoulder. We were roughly the same height. Out little inside joke for that was; he was short and I was tall. I chuckled at that. I would say the whole story to that but it would take a while.

“Sorry to disturbed you two, but I’m going home now. It’s late and I have to work tomorrow.” Ash said
appearing from nowhere.

I pulled away from Craig and hugged Ash. He laughed hugging me back.

“Tonight was fun, if you need me to help you again call ok.” He smiled pulling away.
“Ok I will. Thanks for helping me.”

I kissed his cheek.

“Anytime cuz! And keep the glove too.” He smiled.

He kissed my cheek and we started walking to the front of the bus.

“I was nice to finally meet you all.” He smiled at the others. “If I don’t see yous again during this tour I hope have an awesome time!”
“Thanks see ya next time!” Monte smiled.

The others all said good bye to him and I hugged him again. He hugged back before walking off the bus.

“Nice seeing you again Claire. Don’t forget if you need me at all I’m just a call away.”
“I’ll remember thanks again.” I smiled. “Cya!”

He started walking away waving at me. I waved back and then closed the door of the bus when he was to far away in the dark for me to see. I turned and walked back to the lounge area. Tonight was great with Ash around. Now I wonder what the time is, I’m actually tired.

I found my phone and looked at the time. It was 11:47pm. Wow that late already and I was up really early this morning, no wonder why I am tired.

I walked over to where I placed the can of lemonade and opened it. I took a big drink then placed it back in the fridge. I looked at the guys by the looks of it most of them are going to bed too. I yawned loudly.

“Hey, I’m going to bed guys. See yous in the morning.” I said.
“Night.” Robert and Monte said at the same time.
“Sweet dreams!” Max yelled.

I chuckled and walked to the bunks and noticed the bathroom door shut and the shower on, Craig must be in there. I walked up to my bunk and grabbed a shirt, which was an Escape The Fate shirt and some black pyjama pants. I made sure no one was able to see me and very quickly got changed. I threw the clothes I was wearing in my bag and climbed in my bunk.

*~*~*

I woke to the feeling that someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly to see Robert leaning half into my bunk. He smiled at me.

“Yeah Rob?” I yawned.
“We’re going to an interview for a while; we’ll be back about lunch time. Thought I would tell you in
case you woke up and freaked out when you notice that no one is in the bus.” He laughed.
“Ok thanks.” I chuckled. “Have fun; don’t freak them out with crazy answers to much.”
“And why would we do that for?” Max asked smirking as he popped his head in the bunk.
“Because you guys always do.” I laughed.
“True...” Max mumbled. “Anyway, bye sweetie!” He said disappearing.

I laughed at the look on Robert’s face when Max called me sweetie. Robert shook his head then waved to me before walking off mumbling something to do with Max must have fallen out of his bunk last night. I chuckled and closed my eyes.

Then I felt like someone kissed my cheek. I opened one of my eyes to see Craig smiling at me. I smiled back.

“Cya when we get back.” He said.
“Hav-“
“Bye Claire!” Monte cut me off yelling from somewhere in the bus.
“See ya!” I called back.

Craig chuckled and I smiled. He seamed happier today.

“See you when yous get back.” I said.

He smiled and waved before walking off. I smiled lightly at myself and closed my eyes again to go back asleep. I still feel tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
no comments on this for a while, but i felt like updating this now - that doesn't happen often.
there is still heaps to come in this story! :D lotsa things to happen :3
wanna guess what? ;]
make me smile on this lovely but cold ANZAC day [lest we forget] with a comment? please?