Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

Eleven

The door of the bus flew open and loud laughter filled the bus. I looked up from the small amount of toast I was munching slowly on to see the guys walking onto the bus. Max pushed Monte out the way slightly and ran over to me. He grabbed the other piece of toast and took a huge bite before putting it back on the plate. I laughed as the others did.

“You can have it you know.” I stated.
“Really?” He asked.

I’m so sure I saw his eyes shine then.

“Yeah go ahead, I don’t want it.” I smiled softly.

He made a cheering type noise and grabbed it, pretty much shoving it in his mouth. I smiled shaking my head. Craig laughed and sat down opposite of me on the table. He looked so much happier today. Well at least he was smiling and laughing today. But then again with Max being Max it’s hard not to laugh at him.

I dumped the other half eaten piece of toast on the plate. I just really don’t feel like eating at all. I pushed the plate away from me slightly.

“What’s wrong?” Craig asked.
“I just don’t feel hungry at the moment.” I shrugged.

He nods his head and he looked down at the piece of toast on the plate. I laughed.

“You can have it if you want.” I chuckled.
“Thanks.” He smiled.

I took the piece and started eating it. I smiled lightly and rested my head on my gloved hand with my elbow on the table. I was still wearing Ash’s glove. It was working well on my hand to stop me from scratching the ant bite. Plus the glove was kinda cool; it was just thin black material with blue shinny streaks in it. I didn’t even notice that it had blue in it until this morning when I put it on. I want a pair for myself!

“So...” I started.
“So...” Robert copied.

I laughed.

“How was the interview?” I asked.
“It was awesome! Max and Robert made the girl almost cry laughing from the random answers they were saying.” Monte laughed.
“Poor girl.” I said laughing.

Craig snickered while eating still. Ok, by the sounds of that I do not want to know what they said.

“So what are we doing now?” Max asked. “I want food.”
“You just had toast.” Monte said.
“So I want more food! Let’s go!”

Max started walking to the front door, Monte and Robert followed him. I looked at Craig. He shrugged before getting up. Oh what the hell, a bit of time off the bus would be nice. I stood up to and followed Craig out the bus.

“You’re wearing slippers?” Monte asked.

I looked down at my feet. I still had my blue woollen slippers on. I was also wearing black skinnies and a dark blue tank top.

“Yup.” I smiled.

They laughed and we started walking down the street. Suddenly someone drove past beeping a horn at us. I looked at car and noticed it was Ash’s. I waved at his disappearing car and chuckled. He must be on his way to work. He also must be late; it looks like he’s rushing a little.

“Who was that?” Max asked.
“Ash.” I smiled.
“Oh! I knew that.” He stated.

I laughed shaking my head a little. Craig laughed at him talking my hand in his.

“Sure you did.” I smiled.

Max looked at me poking his tongue out. I did it back just as we walked into some takeaway food shop. Ok wait; it was some type of cafe. We walked up to the counter. The lady on the other side looked like she was going to faint when she looked up from some note pad she was writing in.

“Uh, Hi, w-what would you like?” She asked.
“Hey, I’ll have a large chocolate milkshake, large chips and...A small plate of toasted sandwiches.” Max said.

We all looked at him. You know sometimes I think his stomach is a bottomless pit. The girl nods her head and writes it down. She then took Rob, Monte and Craig’s orders. She then looked up at me.

“And what about you?” She asked nicely.
“I’m fine, I just ate not long ago.” I said.
“What half a piece of toast.” Monte stated more than asked.
“I’m not hungry.” I said.
“She’ll have a spearmint milkshake.” Max said to the lady.

She wrote it down and walked away before I could say anything. I rolled my eyes.

“You have to have something.” Craig smiled.
“Yeah, yeah.” I mumbled.

The lady came back and gave us a table number. Me, Robert and Craig walked over to a table and placed the number on it as Monte and Max paid and gave autographs too by the looks of it. The table only had four chairs so I had to sit on someone’s lap.

Before I could even say anything Craig took my wrist and pulled me gently on his lap. I turned my head to look at him, he smiled and I smiled back softly. Then I heard loud laughing from Max and Monte. I looked over at them just as they sat down.

“What’s so funny?” Robert asked.
“That chic up there asked if Craig and Claire were going out.” Monte chuckled.

I raised my eyebrow and took a quick look back at the counter, she wasn’t there.

“Really?” Craig asked.
“Yeah.” Max smirked. “I can see why, if I didn’t know yous and saw you two down town, but the way you two are I would think yous were going out as well.”

I looked back at Max and I could feel my face heat up slightly. Are we really like that? We are very close...

“Maybe they are going out and haven’t told us.” Robert smirked.
“W-we’re just tight friends...” Craig mumbled.
“Yeah...” I added weakly.

They all laughed at us and I hid my face with my hair. I heard Craig clear his voice.

“Well Max said yes when the girl asked.” Monte laughed.

I felt my face go even hotter and I looked at Max shocked. He laughed almost as if he was enjoying this. I went to say something but suddenly there was a large glass cup put in front of me. I looked to my side to see that lady from the counter giving everyone else their food. Just as she put Craig’s order on the table she smiled sweetly at us and walked away.

I looked back at Max just to see him already stuffing his face full. I looked down at my milkshake. I can’t believe he said yes to that chic. Like I wouldn’t actually mind being...Oh what the hell am I thinking? I hardly think that Craig would like me more than tight friends. Best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I changed the layout a little, like it? I do :D
I'm updating because i got comments *-* comments = updates, don't forget that ;]
So I got a couple of comments about them getting together...and sorry i can't say anything yet :x
It may happen soon...or it may not.
BUT a lot is to happen yet! 8D
wanna guess what?I have heaps of this story pre-written, make me update please :D