Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

TwentyFive

“Where are my shoes?” Max asked walking around the room looking on the ground.

I looked over the top of the couch away from him and to where I placed his shoes last night at the end of the bed he had slept in. I could just see them poking out from under the bed. Someone must of had pushed them under during the day. We had all spent the whole day in here actually. I’m amazed none of us has gone nuts yet.

“There under the end of your bed, Max.” I stated turning back around to face the laptop on Monte’s lap.

He was checking things on the MySpace page; he has been for the last 2 hours actually; I think he decided to do a comment reply spree. I only sat next to him 5 minutes ago so I don’t really know. For all we know he could have been watching videos of dogs chasing their tails.

“Stop looking! I found them!” Max yelled laughing.

I rolled my eyes smiling and looked back over the couch at him to see him shoving his feet in his shoes. Just then Robert walked out the bathroom and stretched.

“So who’s going? And where?” Rob asked looking around at everyone dropping his arms.
“I am!” Max exclaimed.
“And me, we’re going to the bar down the street.” Monte said from next to me.

Robert looked at me and I shook my head. I didn’t really want to go out, well not to a bar tonight, I just want to relax still. Rob nods his head and looked over at Craig. Who was lying across our bed on his stomach, face down in the mattress and with his MP3 playing. He obviously had no idea what was being said here. I wonder if he was asleep or not...? After when we went back to sleep last night he slept right through till about 11am, when the guys came back from getting food.

“Claire, can I jump on his bed?” Max asked out of nowhere with puppy dog eyes fill of mischief.

I gave him a ‘are you an idiot?’ look, but knowing him no matter what I said he would do it anyway. Craig is going to kick his ass if he is actually asleep or if Max lands on him. This might be funny to watch actually, now that I think about it...

“OK, but if he hits you, that’s your problem.” I shrugged.

Max just smirked and stood on his bed. He jumped a few times to get height then he leaped himself forward onto the bed Craig was lying on. In a way I wanted to look away because I could see someone getting hurt, but I didn’t. Before Max jumped Monte mumbled how Max was going to get his ass kicked. Probably true.

Max landed on his feet right next to Craig, making him bounce in the air a little. But of course Max lost balance, like anyone would doing that, and fell forwards. Max landed on his hands so he didn’t actually land on Craig, just leaning over him.

“What the fuck?!” Craig exclaimed.

Max quickly hopped over Craig and attempted to get off the bed quickly, but Craig grabbed his foot making him fall off the bed in a mess.

Me, Rob and Monte burst out laughing mainly at Max. Craig was glaring at him a little.

“A warning would be nice.” Craig grumbled.
“That was the whole point,” Max said moving so he was lying on his back flat. “It wasn’t meant to come with a warning.” He wheezed.
“Whatever.” Craig said rolling his eyes.

He pulled the MP3 buds out his ears and sat up on the bed. Max got off the ground with Roberts help. I was in a way kinda amazed Craig didn’t have a go at him for that stunt. I guess its Max’s lucky day. I chuckled.

Monte shut the laptop and moved from the couch beside me.

“So anyway, we’re going out to the bar down the road you coming?” Robert asked Craig.
“Nah, not this time, can’t be bothered.” Craig said.
“That’s good you can keep Claire company.” Monte smiled walking over to Max and Rob.

Craig looked over to me, I smiled.

“Don’t feel like doing to the bar.” I shrugged.
“Ok, can we go now? My back hurts!” Max wined.
“You’re problem.” I smirked.

He poked his tongue at me before laughing. I chuckled.

“See you guys later.” Rob waved opening the door wasting no time in going.

Being stuck in this one room all day I don’t blame him for rushing out.

“Don’t be too loud.” Monte smirked wiggling his eyebrows walking out the door.

I felt my mouth dropping open and then I glared at Monte as my face heated up. Pervert.

“Just because you scream loud doesn’t mean they do.” Robert laughed from outside the door.
“Keep it safe!” Max laughed at me and Craig running out the door as Monte yelled something at Rob.

I blushed looking down.

“Piss off!” Craig yelled throwing a pillow at the door just as it closed. “Idiots.” Craig mumbled.
“Sadly their our idiots.” I added mumbling.

Craig looked at me and chuckled nodding. I smiled lightly. I watched as Craig dragged himself off the bed and made his way over to me. Instead of sitting next to me, he sat on my lap. I gave him a mock glare; he tried to look at me innocent like. He looked cute like that I have to admit. I poked his cheek.

“So am I your very own special chair now?” I asked.
“No...But that is a good idea.”

I rolled my eyes smiling.

“In your dreams.” I smirked.

Craig shrugged and before I could say anything more he turned his head more to kiss me. I smiled and kissed him back before pulling away for air. Craig pushed some of my messy hair out of my face and behind my ear.

“So now that I’m awake, I was thinking we could do something.” Craig suggested.
“Something like what?” I asked titling my head to the side.
“I dunno, the movies or something simple like that...” He trailed off.
“Sure sounds good.” I smiled.

Like I said I wanted to do something relaxing and smiling and doing something like going to the movies would be really good. Or even just a walk would be nice. Gotta remember to take my meds with me, I have to take them for the next week twice a day so the doc said. I take them at 8:30 at night and morning. It’s easy that way.

Craig smiled and got off my lap before helping me off the couch, but before I could walk away anywhere Craig wrapped his arms around me. I chuckled and did the same back.

“Consider this our first date.” He smirked.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips making his smirk turn into a smile. Our first date! I pulled back bitting my lip. Suddenly I felt a little nervous, though I know I shouldn’t. I’ve been to the movies with Craig that many times I’ve lost count. So what difference would this one make apart from we’re a couple this time?

“I’m gonna take a shower first ok?”
“Ok, you better you’d get a few odd looks from people walking around in your PJs.” He chuckled.

I laughed.

“Does it look like I could care much?” I asked smiling.
“No, not really.” He laughed.

It was so nice to hear him laugh freely like that. I was happy I could make him smile let alone laugh. I smiled kissing his cheek and walked out of his arms to get my stuff for a shower.

*~*~*

I stood in the bathroom looking at my reflection. My lips were in a flat line and my eyes were narrowed as I looked over myself. My hair was wet and out, I was wearing my usual jeans, top and hoodie, I had the lightest bit of eyeliner on...

But something looked different. I knew there was something different and it was bugging me. I had noticed it when I got out the shower.

But what was there that was different?

My hair was still brown, like any other day, Max didn’t die it in my sleep. My eyes were still the nice colour blue I liked. My skin was just as pale and smooth as normal...

Wait! My skin! There was no rash there; no red splotches what so ever. My draw dropped and I pulled off my hoddie and then checked my arms, stomach, back. Nothing, just clear skin...

The tablets had finally worked, it was gone. Not that it really worried me much apart from when Monte and Max teased me about it, but still I was happy it was gone. Happy enough in fact I jumped, clapped my hands together and made a small yell in joy.

Well everyone has their weird moment’s right?

I beamed at myself in the mirror grabbed my hoddie I placed on the sink counter and opened the door still smiling widely. Craig was standing in the middle of the room looking confused.

“What’s with the yell-?”

I cut him off by jumping into his arms. He laughed and hugged me back. I think I nearly knocked him over, but oh well.

“What has you so happy babe?” Craig asked me sounding amused.

I moved my head back to smile at him.

“The rash is gone! All of it, I haven’t checked since yesterday, but it’s all gone now.”

Craig smiled widely back at me.

“You sure? That’s great!”

Craig let go of me and lifted my shirt shyly over my stomach and lower back. I chuckled not minding. He’s seen more that this before. He moved behind me to get a better look at my back. After a moment he poked me in my ribs making me jump and yelp a little taking me by surprise.

Craig laughed as I turned around facing him fixing my shirt.

“Sorry I just had to do that.” He smirked.
“It’s ok.” I smiled pulling my hoddie on.

I zipped it up and fixed it so it wasn’t all messed up. I walked to my bag, grabbed my wallet, phone and snapped off one thingy of my tablet I have to have. I shoved them in my pockets.

“You all ready to go?” I asked Craig turning back to face him.

He nodded and held his hand out for me. I walked to him and took his hand and followed him as led me out the door. He locked it behind us and smiled at me heading for the elevator. I smiled looking down at my feet. Tonight should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Hate it? Was it ok?
Well I hoped that you all liked it :D
Five chapters left! Story love makes me update more just so you know; cause that way I know people want to read the next update :]

I have a new story, it's original, would anyone wanna check it out? It's called Just Smile, That's All I Ask. Give it a chance?

Comment and Subscribe?