Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

TwentySeven

My bag sat tightly over my shoulder as I headed for the elevator where Robert was already standing waiting for the rest of us to join him. We had spent the whole morning packing up our stuff ready to go back to the bus. I have to admit in a way I didn’t want to go back to it, in case the ants were still there, but at the same time I didn’t want to stay in the boring cramped hotel room where Max can jump on you and your boyfriend at any random time in the morning.

When I let Max jump on Craig yesterday I didn’t think he would do it again and to the both of us this time. I swear I have a massive bruise forming on my hip...But it wouldn’t be anywhere near the ones that would be forming on Max’s back and arm. People were right when they revenge is sweet. I bet Max won’t be jumping on us for a long time yet. I snickered to myself remembering that.

“Bus call is in an hour, hurry the fuck up!” Robert yelled at everyone.

I don’t think that included me though seeing as I stopped right next to him when he yelled that. Robert has a bit of a hangover from last night so he isn’t in one of his best moods, Monte is moving in a zombie mode and Max is...Just like Max. Me and Craig slept fine when we got back to the hotel after our walk in the park.

Craig was rather cheery this morning I noticed, which was good to see. I’ve missed that side of him a bit. I think catching up on his sleep helped.

“We’re coming! Monte hurry up and lock that damn door!” Max exclaimed.

I looked back up the hallway from where I had just walked from to see Monte missing around with the door lock, Max rolling his eyes at him and Craig walking towards me slowly. I smiled at him and he returned it right away before stopped besides me and kissing my cheek.

“You two know the rules about fucking in the bus right?” Robert asked smirking.

The smirk was wiped off when Craig hit him upside the head. I burst out laughing.

“Ouch!” Rob complained rubbing his head.

Me and Craig smiled at each other before linking our hands together.

“You know the rules about sex jokes with us right?” Craig shot back.

I had to try my best and not burst out laughing again even as Max and Monte finally joined us by the elevator. Robert grumbled under his breath and pressed the button for the lift. The doors opened just seconds after.

We all spilled into the small area and just as fast as the door opened, they closed and the lift was moving. I stood in between Craig, who was still holding my hand and Monte, who after a moment placed his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him.

“Tired?” I ask.
“Yeah and I feel like shit; drinking sucks.” Monte mumbled.
“You won’t say it sucks by tonight.” Max pointed out smiling.

Monte chuckled and nodded with his head still on my shoulder. I looked up at Craig and he smiled shaking his head, probably thinking how stupid Monte was to get drunk last night. I’m glad Max didn’t in the end; I’d much rather the jumping-5-year-old-in-a-adults-body then the grump-sick-complaining Max any day.

Sometimes I still get amazed at how well I know these guys.

*~*~*

“Open the door.”
“No, you open the door!”
“Not me!”
“Why should I?”
“You placed the bug bombs in there you open it.”

I sighed and let my head fall in my hands as the guys argued over who was going to unlock and open the door. Apparently they were scared about the smell or something...Through Max had said he was scared about finding a dead body in there. Is it actually that bad? Seriously?

“No way!”
“Yes way!”

Their acting like school girls, it in a way it rather funny but in another it’s downright annoying.

“That’s enough.” I stated getting all four guys attention. “Whoever has the key can open the door.” I said as plain as day.

Max looked down at his hands and threw the keys at Robert like if they were going to burn his hands off. Robert caught them and rolled his eyes, but walked up to the door anyway. It took like a second for the door to be opened. Rob walked in slowly, no one else moved so I went to walk in but Max pulled me back. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey guys its fine!” Robert yelled. “It doesn’t even smell in here, lots of dead ants around the sink though.”

Hearing that Max let me go and ran into the bus, Monte followed slowly and I looked at Craig. He smiled and walked up the stairs and I followed. I almost froze once I was in there, it was clean. Well cleaner than normal than what it’s normally like. Eh, the guys must have cleaned it before bombing the place. It’s amazing on what you miss by being in the hospital for a few days.

I zig zaged my way through everyone and went into the bunk area, where the door was already open and placed my bag in my bunk for now. I didn’t feel like doing much at the moment, it was still around half past nine in the morning. Sighing I pulled off my beanie and the glove I still have of Ash’s and dumped them in my bunk too. I was just about to turn around when a pair of arms snaked around my waist startling me.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” Craig whispered kissing my cheek.
“It’s ok.” I smiled relaxing into his arms.

We both stood like that for a while before Craig gently turned me arm to face him and placed his lips on mine. I smiled and kissing him back just as gently and lovingly; it sent tingles all the way through my body. Craig tightens his arms around me and I moved my hands to his hair.

“Hey love birds! Can you come and help us? We need to clean up a little before Paul gets here and starts driving.” Roberts called.

Craig pulled away from me grumbling. I would have been too if that didn’t make me laugh. Craig raised an eyebrow at me and I kissed his nose. I smiled before pulling away and pulling him by his hand to the kitchen area. Max was already cleaning the sink.

I went to get some of the cleaning stuff from the cupboard.

“Hey are we going to plan for our last show soon?” Monte asked.

I turned to look at him like everyone else did at his somewhat random question.

“Sure it’s still a week away, but we want to end this tour with a bang right?” He asked.

I blinked at him shocked. One week away? Already? We have 3 shows left?

Wow, did someone press the fast forward button on a remote?

“A week; you serious?” Max asked.
“Already?” Craig added.

Robert nods his head.

“Yeah it doesn’t feel like it aye?” Rob stated. “But he’s right, what are we going to do this time?”
“I want fire!” Max yelled.

Almost everyone started laughing. He always says that and it hasn’t happened yet. As cool as that would be; I’d like to see that.

“What’s so good about fire?” Monte asked.
“It’s fucking shiny! I want fire this time!” Max complained.

I chuckled and pulled the bucket of cleaning bottles out the cupboard as more suggestions was said and yelled.

But I still couldn’t believe it; the tour was almost over already.
♠ ♠ ♠
THREE chapters left!
I know this was a bit of a filler in a way, but did you like it?
What do you think will happen at the last show for the tour?
I can tell you one thing, I was coughing up butterflies at the cuteness! x3
This is all finished; so more story love = fast updates. Make me update! :]

Comment and Subscribe? :)