Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

Three

I let out a huge long sigh and fell down into the chair. Tonight was so crazy, it was unbelievable and being the only one at the merch table made it that much harder. My cousin Ash is meant to help me on this tour but was at a different concert tonight in the next city, so that’s why I was alone.

I looked up from my lap and watched at the some of the last people walked passed to the main doors. Most of the fans were already long gone it was just the people that did meet and greet and the people that took their time or stood around talking to others what was still leaving.

I could tell most of them have already been to the merch table so I don’t think I really have any one else to serve. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes for a moment. I’ll just sit here for a few minutes before packing up the boxes. Lucky for me I don’t have to put the boxes away too, some stage hands said that they would do it tonight, so that’s good.

Suddenly I felt a weight of someone sitting on my lap. I opened my eyes.

“Geez Max, do you mind?” I asked
“Nope.” He smiled.

He was all sweaty too from being on stage too. He actually stunk a bit, but then again that’s what they have to go though during each concert. I was used to it now...Kinda.

“So were you busy tonight?” He asked.
“Yeah, I was flat out. I can’t feel my feet.” I state.

And it was true all I feel in my feet is pain, I need better shoes for this.

“Aww.” He gave me a puppy dog face.

I laughed and he hugged me. I hugged him back.

“Better?” He smiled.
“No.” I pouted. “But a foot massage would be good.” I smirked.
“Eww! Hell no!” He exclaimed pulling away.

I laughed more and he got out my lap. Suddenly I couldn’t see anymore. Someone had their hands over my eyes. I heard Max laugh.

“Guess who?” He person said in a deep sounding voice.
“Um...Bugs Bunny? No wait! Bambi!”

That made the person laugh and I knew who it was right away. I already knew it was already but now I was 100% sure. I pulled his hands away from my face and turned my head around.

“Hey Monte.” I smiled.
“Hey.” He chuckled.

I looked behind him to see Robert there and Craig who was looking at his phone. I smiled at Robert and Craig when he looked up from his phone to me. They both smiled back.

I pushed myself out the chair. I have to get rest of this stuff packed. There wasn’t much there but I still have to get it done.

“Hey were going back to the bus ok.” Max smiled.
“Ok, I’ll be there after I pack this stuff up.” I said picking up a shirt.

They smiled at me and turned to leave. I turned back to the table and folded up the shit that is in my hands and placed it in the box.

“Do you need any help?”

I looked up to see Craig standing there smiling a little. I smiled back.

“Yeah, if you want.” I said.

He smiled and grabbed a shirt. I smiled and continued folding shirts and stuff. We filled up one box and started on another. We got though it very quickly. I picked up the box and placed it on top of the others. I sighed. I was done. Now I just was to sit down...

“Thanks for the help Craig.” I smiled.
“Sure, your welcome.” He smiled. “Now let’s get back to the bus for a drink.”

I chuckled nodding my head and we started walking down the hallway. Well I was more limping than anything. My feet hurt so much.

“You ok?” Craig asked looking at me worryingly.
“Yeah, I just have sore feel that’s all.” I said shrugging.

He nods his head but the smiling like he had an idea or something.

“Wanna ride?” He asked.

I looked at him a little surprised.

“Er, yeah sure if you really want to give me one.”
“Yeah I do.” He smirked.

He stopped walking and turned so his back was facing me. I smiled and climbed onto his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my legs. He then started walking. This is the third time that he has carried me in some way today. I chuckled at that. Normally this didn’t happen often and normally I got Max to carry me like this because it’s just so funny when he does.

Craig chuckled and we got outside to where the bus was parked. Where we will be until we leave tomorrow morning. Craig then started running a little. I laughed and shook my head. He ran up to the bus and I reached out and opened the door. He walked in and I ducked my head just missing the door frame. We got in the bus and he kicked the door shut. Just as he did that Max, Monte and Robert looked up at us from the couches they were sitting on. I smiled and waved at them. They all smiled and chuckled a little.

Craig walked over to where Max was and placed my gently on his lap. I smiled at Max and then Craig.

“Thankyou for the ride!”
“No problem.” He smiled and sat next to Monte on the other couch.

I turned and looked at Max before starting to take my shoes off. I had got these shoes yesterday and they are crap. My feet hurt so much and they shouldn’t hurt like that. I‘m going to get better shoes as soon as I can. What a waist of money.

I got both of the shoes off and threw them under the table out of the way. Bloody things. I then look back at Max and smirked.

“I’m ready for my foot rub.” I smiled lifting my feet up.

He looked at me shocked and disgusted. I started laughing so did the others.

“No way! Do it yourself.” He complained.

I laughed more. I wasn’t going to actually get him to do it I just wanted to see the look on his face. Priceless.

“So who wants a drink?” Monte asked standing up.

“I’ll have a coke.” I said as everyone else said ‘yeah’.

I didn’t feel like drinking tonight. Normally we always have a drink on the first night of tour for the hell of it, but I didn’t feel like it tonight, I don’t drink that much anyway. I sat back against Max’s chest a little. He smiled at me. I looked back at the others.

“Well what I could hear of the concert yous did awesome!” I smiled. “Though I didn’t get to hear it all because there were a lot of people yelling out where I was. Half of them had the words of the songs wrong.”

The guys laughed.

“Yeah it’s funny when that happens.” Robert chuckled. “So how was it at the merch table?” He asked.
“Busy as. It was a mad house for most of the night.” I said.

Robert nod his head and Craig was about to say something but got cut off my Monte.

“You have to be fucking kidding me!” He exclaimed.

We all looked over at him then. He was looking at the bench. What the hell?

“What wrong?” Max asked.
“We have ants.” Monte stated.

I looked at him shocked. We have ants in the bus already? Oh shit not again. Last tour we got those little mini house ants, they were such a pain. We found out that they were living under the bus at the end of the tour.

I got up and walked over to Monte, the others got up to. I looked at where Monte pointed. My jaw dropped. These were big ants, much bigger than the ones we had last time.

“Fucking hell, not again.” Max sighed.
“What is with this bus and ants?” I asked not one.
“Who knows?” Craig mumbled shrugging.

I sighed. Oh great if we can’t find where these are coming from were going to have ants in the bus all this tour. Just great.

Max then opened one of the cupboards and got out some bug spray. He started spraying the shit out of the bench were they were all scattered. I stood back. That stuff stinks!

“I’m going to see if there under the bus.” Robert said before turning around and walking to the door.

I walked back to the couch as the others started searching for more of them. I looked around the couch and the window behind it. There was none here. The guys kept looking around the kitchen; they weren’t spraying anything so maybe there were just on the bench. I hope so.

“Well I couldn’t find anything.” Robert said walking back into the bus.
“We could only find them on the bench.” Monte said.

Monte came and sat next to me handing me the can of coke I asked for.

“Thanks.”
“Your welcome.” He smiled.

Robert came and sat on the other side of me. I turned where I was sitting and placed my legs on Rob’s lap and leaned a little against Monte. Robert chuckled and shook his head before talking a drink from the can he had.

“So who’s up for a movie?” Max asked.
“Me!” most of us said at the same time.

We all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo...Wht do you think about this one?
What do you think will happen in the next few chapters? Though it may not look like it but this chapter is important in the story haha ;]
So with that clue can you guess?
Tell me in a comment :D