Status: Active

Boys Like Girls (but What Kind?)

10- Heels Over Head

Destiny sat Martin down on the toilet as she began cleaning his face up. "He's such an asshole sometimes."

"He's your older brother and he's just trying to protect you." said Martin.

Destiny sighed, "You're too nice. My brother just tried to kick your ass and here you are defending him."

"I don't like holding onto grudges. They cause ulcers." said Martin with a grin.

Destiny giggled as she kissed him, "And that's why I love you so much."

"Not as much as I love you." he said.

Destiny rinsed out the hand towel before she began wiping the blood off of his face again. "What am I going to do with you?" she asked as she looked at him.

"Well, I have an idea. Come here." he said as he got up and walked to his room.

"Enough of that. You got me pregnant." she said.

"No..." he said as he came back out. "This. Destiny Marie DiGiovanni, will you promise to marry me?"

Destiny looked at him as he was down on one knee.

He held open a ring box with a little ring inside. It had three roses on the band. One was red, the middle was pink and the third was purple and each had a small diamond in the center.

She felt the tears well up, "Of course Martin. I love you so much!" she said as she kissed him.

"Good. I love you too." he said as he slipped the ring on her left hand.

Destiny admired the ring, "It's so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you are." he said.

Destiny hugged him, "I love you so much."

"I know." he said.

"I can't wait to tell my parents."

"Well, can we hold off on telling Paul? He might try to kill me next." said Martin jokingly.

Destiny looked at him and rolled her eyes, "I'll kill him if he kills you." she said.

"I hope so." he said as he kissed her.

"I have an appointment in an hour. Can you take me?"

"Of course. Want me to come with you?"

"Yeah, that would be great." said Destiny.

"Okay. Let me clean up, before we go." said Martin as he walked into the bathroom again.

Destiny followed him, "Sit and I'll get you cleaned up." she said as she picked up the wash cloth and began rinsing the blood off his face again.

Afterwards they were on their way to the doctors.

"I like the color of your car. Why'd you repaint it?"

"Because I thought having a red mustang would look better." said Martin with a grin.

Destiny smiled, "Well I like it." she said as she kissed him.

It had been three weeks and Destiny was now living with Martin. Her parents thought that it would be good so they'd figure out what married life would be like. Destiny was now beginning to show a little bit. Martin was washing the dishes as she sat on the couch. He had a habit of doing things before she got a chance to.

"There..." he said as he put the last plate in the dish rack.

"You know, for a guy, you're pretty clean."

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Martin as he dried off his hands before sitting down next to her.

"Well, have you seen my brother's room? It's a disaster area." she said as she put her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I had to clean up as a child. My parents were gone constantly at work. So I was left to clean up and cook and stuff." said Martin.

"Well, they taught you good."

"Yeah. So what about names?"

"I don't know. I wanted to go through some ideas with you."

"Well, it's a boy. Right?"

"Yeah. We're having a little boy."

"Alright. How about Moses?"

"Sounds like a fighter."

"Fine. Umm... Christian?"

"He'll be fruity like his father."

Martin glared at her, "I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that. No how about Melbourne?"

"Melbourne?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking about names that I haven't heard of in a long time." said Martin as he squeezed her hand gently.

"Alright, how about Andrew?" said Martin.

"Andrew sounds good. But what about his middle name?"

"Paul? So maybe your brother won't be so against this?"

"Seriously? Hmm... Andrew Paul Johnson. Sounds like a winner."

"I thought so." said Martin with a smile as he kissed her.

Destiny smiled, "Now, he has a name. Now we just have to wait for him. I can't wait for him to come out and visit us."

"Me either, but I don't want you to come out any earlier than you have to. Alright, buddy?" said Martin as he rubbed her stomach.

Destiny smiled up at him, "Yeah. And when you come out, I bet that you'll love your father just as much as I do." said Destiny with a grin.

"But you can't love your mother as much as I love her. Because I'm heels over head."

"Don't you mean head over heels?"

"No, you've got me turned upside down and spinning 'round." said Martin as he kissed her softly.

Destiny giggled, "You're a card." she said as she wrapped her arms around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be the last chapter posted because I just realized that I only had ten chapters written... >.< Don't worry though, because I'll go home and finish up chapter eleven which has been in the works for like years... then maybe eventually finish this story. Comments? Thanks for reading.