I've Realized Now I'll Never Become Anything

I am committed to creating only positive actions.

They say home is where the heart is and now, more than ever, I believe in this statement. Nothing but a joyous feeling erupted in the pit of my stomach when I saw his beautiful smile become plastered on his face; his perfect blue eyes lit up in a way that I never thought to be possible after all he's been through. Clearly, he was happy to be home from a place he was confined for two days; he was ecstatic for the familiarity and enjoying the feeling of being a new person.

He was strong again, and thankfully he has built up enough courage from all of the support of his loved ones to come back home and to put the incident aside to grow from it. Through time, he will finally being able to be "normal" again, something he has said he'd forgotten all about.

Dropping his bag on the couch, he sighed happily, spinning around in a circle with his arms open. Craig smelt the fresh air, closing his eyes as he breathed in deeply. A smile continued to stretch his lips when he exhaled and reopened his azure pools. I couldn't help but feel happy, to feel happy for him and for him being home, to feel happy about how well he's doing. I'm so grateful that's he's standing before me, seeming to feel better than ever.

And nothing could take away this feeling. It was pure bliss; it felt as if nothing could ever ruin this moment. Craigery would always be here because he was okay again. I knew deep down he planned to change his ways; I knew that I would no longer have to worry about him, at least not nearly as much as I used to. He may not have learned from the very best way, but his scare was enough. And I had my Craigery Michael back.

Craig turned around to face me with that same perfect smile he's had on since the moment he walked through the front door. The curtain of dark blonde hair swept over his forehead but still allowed his sparkling eyes to be visible. Another happy sigh slipped from Craigery before he took a few steps closer to me, taking my hands in his.

"I'm looking towards the future," Craigery whispered softly, gazing deeply into my green stare, "and I am blinded by the brightness of it."

The smile he once held faded into an expression that couldn't be read. His eyes were glued to mine as he waited for me to take in each word he said. My comprehension level was at an all time low at this moment; I knew great things were in store for his future, and I knew he had a lot to look forward to. But knowing Craigery, the meanings behind his words could be a mystery leaving me in a state of utter confusion.

"I am committed to creating only positive actions out of the deepest and darkest low I have found myself in with this," he went on only blinking a few times but never breaking contact.

Slipping my right hand out from his, I placed it on his cheek, ignoring the growing stubble. A small smile found its way to my lips and Craig reached up to place his hand on mine.

"I'm so glad that you're finding your way through this to shine, Craigery," I whispered just as softly as he had. "Nothing will make me happier than to see you happy. Because I love you, Craig," I told him.

"I love you, too, Penelope." He leaned down and gently grazed his lips over mine. "My solo show on Saturday in Detroit will be an emotional and therapeutic experience to say the least. But I'm ready to get back on that stage."

"That's your therapy."

"That's my therapy," he repeated. "Being on that stage gives me such strength and if I hadn’t been home so much for the past few months, thinking too much and allowing darkness to overcome me, who knows if this would have even happened."

"But you're okay now; there's no reason to dwell," I continued to whisper and commenced to make circles on his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm okay now, and I'll be even better once the headlining tour begins."

Tour. A word I've grown to hate over the years. It was a nasty word that could be the cause for Craig to go back to his old ways if he's not careful. Something could seriously go wrong, even if I was there.

"When does it begin?" I dropped my hand and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing the vase of flowers from the table to change the water.

"Soon," Craig followed me and leaned against the counter. "Very soon."

My eyes closed shut and the thought of Craigery's well being fluttered about in my mind. Throughout these hard times, all I've wanted was the best for him. And I know tour was his medicine. He'd be out there with his best friends doing what he loves and making himself, including thousands of others, happy with his music.

"Don't be sad, Penny," he cooed, walking over to where I was at the sink and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Everything is going to be okay," Craig rested his chin on my shoulder as he spoke. "I promise."

Those six words felt comforting in my ear as his breath ran over my flesh. Those six words were some that have been said many times before, and each time I seemed to believe them more and more. Those six words always gave reassurance, and allowed us to hope that one day, everything would actually be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Notice some of the dialogue? Quotes are credited to Craig Owens; if you're a fan, you should recognize them...
Comment and subscribe...? ...please? I'd appreciate that very much.

And if you could, will you check out my other stories?:
Jack Barakat Don't Treat This Like A Secret
Zack Merrick Don't Complain If You Can't Win
Alex Gaskarth A Face For Every Picture
Hope you liked the update.