It All Started When I Snuck Into the School...

Ch. 2

Let's just say my happiness was... short lived. Remember the guy I previously described? Well, I wouldn't say described, I'd say gushed about how gorgeous he was. Anyway, he chose at that moment to wrap his hand around my neck and push me into the wall I'd been crouched in front of.

My hands went immediately to his. I tried clawing at them, but he barely seemed bothered. Which was weird because, honestly, my nails are pretty damn long. Still, it wasn't as if he was choking me.

"What's a little girl like you doing in school at this hour?" He sneered. His voice was hypnotic.

"I'm not little," I snarled. I didn't care how hot he was, he was not going to call me little. "I'm seventeen, for your information. And as for what I'm doing, I just wanted to catch up on some last minute studying."

One point for me for my smart ass comment. Come to think of it, I do have a test coming up...

He didn't seem to listen to anything I said after I told him my age. He looked deep in thought as if he wasn't holding some stranger up by the neck. I was getting a little annoyed.

I raised my hand and snapped me fingers in front of his face. "Um, can you put me down now?" I asked impatiently.

He slapped my hand away harshly. "Don't you dare," he hissed. Humans do not hiss like that. I was about to tell him not to tell me what to do, but he was already onto a differnt topic.

"Seventeen, huh?" He muses. I just stare at him. Who cares about my age?

"Let go!" I shouted. This time, he backhanded me across the face.

"Don't raise your voice at me," he said.

"You're not my mother so don't tell me what to do," I stated smugly. My cheek was smarting from the ridiculously hard blow, but I still managed to smirk at him.

His eyes darkened. "You just wait, I can punish you way worse than your mother ever can."

I scoffed. Clearly, he hasn't met my mother. Before I could inform him of this, he turned over his shoulder and yelled out, "Hey, come over here!"

"Who the hell is tha...-" Another guy, equally as hot as the first- if not hotter- came around the corner. His eyes were on his friend, but he did a double-take when he saw me scowling at him.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He leered with a smirk.

"None of your...-" I was cut off again by the guy holding my neck.

"Some girl, who was sneaking around. Check her out. What do you think? She'd be perfect I think."

"Perfect for what?" I interrupted. They both blatantly ignored me, and continued talking.

Ignoring me, huh. Maybe I could just...

I manuevered around a bit until his hand was loosened around my neck. He didn't even notice, he was too engrossed in his conversation. Finally, I managed to slip out of his grip. He noticed right away, but I was up and running before he could catch me.

Where to go? Where to go? The doors might still be locked... Damn it!

Unfortunately, the guys were hot on my trail. In fact, they were laughing as if this was some kind of game. I looked briefly over my shoulder. They didn't even seem to be trying, they weren't out of breath or anything. I couldn't say the same for myself though.

"You can run. You can hide. But, we'll catch you either way," one of them singsonged.

Great! I'm so not getting out of here alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys!

So I've decided to help xXMorikoXx out with this story. Hope you enjoyed the chapter :D