It All Started When I Snuck Into the School...

Ch. 8

“You have got to be fucking joking!?”

I stare, disgusted with this so called “favorite dress” of Lucas'. I hold it by my fore-finger and thumb and look at it as if it is a sickness.

The Dress

“This thing needs some sprucing up...” I say smirking at the renaissance scissors I stare at.

Alright, let me explain from before this part. Spencer was dragging me around this maze of a place. Then I got a thought.

If I cant speak to him, verbally, does that mean I can't mouth words? Or do hand signs?

I bust out laughing and Spencer stops and turns to me.

“... Do you suffer from random moments?”

“Everyone does, hun,” I mouth.

He clearly gets my idea and growls angrily, lunging for me.

“Oh, is this my room? Then I must go. BYE!” I yell and slam the door closets to me in his face.

A loud thunk tells me he did a face plant on the door. I silent laugh and turn around to scream when two twin vampiress' stand side by side, inches from me.

“Holy cow shit!”

“No such thing,” they say at the same time.

“... Freaky.”

“The dress provided for you his in the closet.” the one on the left said.

“Cosmetics are on the vanity,” the right says.

“Master Lucas says that your performance will begin at eight pm sharp. And end when he says or when guests do not want your voice. Please get yourself ready. You start in 3 hours,” they say together again, walking out the door side by side.

“... Now, thats something you don’t see everyday...”

I then finally look at my surroundings and nod in approval.

“Eh, its a good enough place for a dressing room... place... thing...”

It's a smallish room with red walls, black ceiling and floor wood beams, gold lighting fixtures and furniture. That's when I decide to go look in the closet I find this virus of a dress. I grab the scissors and go to town on the fabric.

“'Find the dress that I like. It'll cover the tattoo's', like hell! You want me to sing, u got to deal with the whole package.”

I pull threads from the dress for sewing and find a sharp hair pin for a needle. After about an hour and a half, I have finished my own design and smile in smugness.

“See if they will shit their pants with this... do vampires take shits?”

~*~

LUCAS and SPENCER prov.

“I think tonight will be great. I have found a wonderful human singer that will perform tonight- Oh, there is my son, if you will excuse me,” Lucas says to a group of vampires that surrounded him.

He walks to his son and slowly is agitated by the way he is dressed.

His Clothes

“Why can't you dress more appropriately to the occasion? These new human clothes are too tight.”

“Their called skinny jeans, Father. Also, I hate coming to these thing that you insist I join. So if I dress this way, no one bothers me,” Spencer says and flicks his bangs out his eyes by twisting his head quickly, “Plus, that suit makes you look business-like and stupid.

Lucas sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose.

“I am going get a glass of blood.”

spencer roles his eyes and pulls out a blood cigarette, lighting it with a acid dipped lighter. As he sucks in the bloody tasting smoke, he remembers the night he saw that human female. How her sent hit him hard when she tried sneaking a look from the hall corner. He all but tried not to kiss her being that close to her face.

He growls at his thoughts and puts out the cigarette on his arm to clear the thoughts. The slight burning and healing of skin made him remove the thoughts... that is until the announcer spoke.

“Ladies and gentleman, I am pleased to announce our singer for the night. Please enjoy this humans voice.”

All eyes were on her as she walked out and murmurs started. I had to stop my laugh and slight erection coming through.

Made Dress

“I had a slight idea that she would do something like this,” I say laughing lightly.

~*~

KARMA prov.

I smirks as I walk on stage and hear all the voices of... well a mixer of things. I grab the microphone and unwind it from the stand.

“So, how is all you blood suckers doing? Full of life source I suppose?” I laugh lightly and start to walk slowly across the stage.

“Well, I was captured about, maybe, three days ago and was told I was to sing tonight. They gave a shitty dress to wear but I changed that,” I say spinning around, letting everyone see my tattoo's.

“Well, let me tell you right now,” I stop walking and stare at the crowd smirking, “I don’t sing cute little slow dance songs... I scream!”

The beat to a song I know all to well comes on and I start to feel like at home, swinging and banging my heat to the accelerating drums and base.

Room 409 by Bullet For My Valentine

Yeah, I can't believe what I've seen, so scratch my eyes out
You were at ease on your knees in his apartment
You said his name as I came in your direction
Now I can choose what to do with both of you

I loved you
(I hate you)
You hurt me
(I love you)
I loved you
You hurt me bad, go

Your words bury me of what I used to be
I can't erase all those things I've seen
Your heart smothers me and now it's hard to breathe
I can't erase all my memories

I take a step to the left, now you see me
Tears start to pour as you crawl in his apartment
You screamed his name as I came in your direction
Fists start to fly, say goodbye there's no excuses

I loved you
(I hate you)
You hurt me
(I love you)
I loved you
You hurt me bad, go

Your words bury me of what I used to be
I can't erase all those things I've seen
Your heart smothers me and now it's hard to breathe
I can't erase all my memories

Ohh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh

Get up, hey, there's no excuses
Hey, hey, there's no excuses, hey

I loved you
(I hate you)
You hurt me
(I love you)
I loved you
You hurt me bad, go

Your words bury me of what I used to be
I can't erase all those things I've seen
Your heart smothers me and now it's hard to breathe
I can't erase all my memories
(Erase all my memories of you)


~*~

I breathe hard and total silence is heard through out the whole crowd... and I don't care. But then a clap starts, then another, then a whoop, and cheering erupted from all the mouths of these vampires... all but Lucas'.

Who said I was going to listen to you, asshole?
♠ ♠ ♠
how was that? added new characters and gave a hint hint at something *wink* comments please and also, if u want to make a banner, like on the summery page, just go ahead a message me and i will tell u how to do so