Status: Complete

Invisible

Just Kiss The Girl

Carol spent a lot of time with Jeremy. They talked about music, books, magazines, celebrities, everything. They had so much in common. I squealed and jumped around behind them, I wanted them to kiss already! They would make such a cute couple! I could see it, they have so much chemistry.

Today they were having lunch at the park; it was warm and cozy outside. The wind was blowing slightly, but it didn’t seem to bother them. Carol dropped her chocolate cake all over her shirt, while laughing Jeremy wiped it away.

“It’s supposed to go in your mouth.” Jeremy chuckled.

Carol giggled, “I was aiming for my mouth, smartass.”

I giggled.

Jeremy gave up after using half of the bag he bought before he came here. “You’re shit out of luck.”

Carol pulled out her shirt, “Ugh. This will never come off!”

Jeremy licked the chocolate off his fingers and threw away the napkins. “Well, it’s an amazing cake. Who made it?”

“I did.”

Jeremy arched his eye brow, “Seriously?”

She looked up to find him smirking, “Yes.” She giggled, “I can cook. In fact, I make cakes for birthdays only. I only give my number out to a limited number of people.”

“Nice. What do you do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well how do you decorate them?” he took a bite of his cake. I watched in disgust. The guy could eat a horse and still not be full.

Carol seemed to notice the same thing, “Well I do whatever they want me to do. I plan on doing that after college, go to a good cooking school….could you eat right? Jeez.”

Jeremy froze, “Sorry?” He mumbled. His mouth was full of cake, and on the corner was a smudge of chocolate. I giggled and wished I could wipe it off.

“You eat like your starving!”

Jeremy smiled, “Sorry. I kind of am.”

Carol shook her head and reached to his lip to wipe off the chocolate. Jeremy starred into her eyes, while Carol was watching her hand touch his skin, then she looked straight at him.

I clapped and squealed. Come on Carol!! Kiss him! I suddenly felt like the fishes and in “The Little Mermaid”, when Ariel and Eric are about to kiss in the boat and all the animals are singing for Eric to just kiss her.

Jeremy leaned in slowly, watching Carol to make sure she wasn’t going to pull away. But Carol stood frozen, her eyes opened wide. I jumped up and down in my seat.

Carol leaned in closely, her breathing speeding up, her cheeks a flaring red. Jeremy reached his hand to her cheek, his lips touching hers just slightly, when a soccer ball hit Jeremy in the back. Jeremy hung his head, while Carol let out a deep sigh.

“Sorry mister.” A small kid grinned, “I hope you’re not mad.”

I rolled my eyes, “I am.”

Jeremy laughed, “Not at all little man. Here you go.” He handed him the ball back and watched him run across the field to his waiting friends.

When Jeremy looked back at Carol, she was smiling right at him. Jeremy didn’t hesitate this time, he knew she wanted this. So he leaned in again and kissed her on the lips.

I yelled, “YES!”

Jeremy leaned his forehead against hers, “I love you, Carol.”

The excitement going through me died when I saw the expression on Carol’s face. As Carol told me, she didn’t want to love Jeremy. Because she was leaving and didn’t want to make a serious commitment when she could meet someone new and fall in love with him. Carol was a mess, Jeremy was happy, and I was stressing. Lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone seen The Little Mermaid? If you haven't...WATCH IT!!