Sequel: Gin and Juice
Status: Complete

Vodka and Lemonade

Responsibility

I rolled my eyes. “Do the words fucking leave me alone not mean anything to you?” I asked.

He smirked. “Apparently not, since I’m still here,” he said as I continued to give people their orders. “I’m Brian.”

“I’m not interested. What’ll you have, Hon?” I asked the blonde in front of me.

He looked me up and down and grinned. “Your name and number for starters.”

I rolled my eyes and put a Miller Light in front of him. “You can’t handle more than this,” I smirked. “That’ll be $5.”

With a wink, he slid the money over to me and took his drink before leaving.

Brian leaned in closer. “You know, I’m an extremely jealous person, especially when one of my friends eyes my girl.”

“I don’t belong to anyone.” I stated numbly as I began mixing more drinks.

“Yet. You don’t belong to anyone yet,” he said smugly.

“Listen, Bradley, I don’t date. Never have, never will. Now if you’ll kindly move so that I can do my job.”

“It’s Brian,” he said, clearing his throat as he smoothly slid down to where she was. “And you’re Danni.”

I gave him a cold look. “Gee, really, Brandon? I didn’t know that. Whatever would I have done without you?” I said sarcastically before passing out orders and wiping the counter off.

Smirking, he shrugged. “I don’t know, I guess you would introduce yourself as I’m-Not-Interested, which is a pretty stupid name if you ask me.

I rolled my eyes. “Your boyfriend is calling you. I suggest you go,” I said cooly before going into the back room. I went all the way through the room and out to the back, letting out a shrill scream as soon as I stepped outside. It was something I learned at My Friend’s Place as a means to let out all my anger and frustration. And let me tell you, it worked wonders.

“Don’t worry, babe, you’ll be screaming my name later,” the jack-ass’s voice echoed off the brick walls.

I balled my fists and clenched my jaw as I tried to erase everything from my mind. Relaxing is so much easier if you don’t have a pest around.

“What? No comeback? I thought you scream every guy’s name.”

one hundred…ninety-nine…ninety-eight…

“Oh come on, I won’t go away until you say “yes” to a date with me….say, tomorrow? We can meet here.”

Slowly, I opened my eyes. “What part of I don’t date do you not understand?”

The little git actually feigned thinking. I mean, how the fuck do you pretend that kind of shit? Bloody fuckin-

“Hm, all of it,” he smirked as he stepped closer to me.

I was ready to strangle him. On second thought-

“So, what do you say?”

I swear I didn’t do it. My fist just kind of punched his nose on its own accord. I can’t be held responsible. What I can be responsible for is the feeling that I got once his back hit the brick wall behind him and the slew of curse words that spewed out of his mouth. Oh the joys of putting someone in their place. I didn’t speak to him, instead I turned on my heel and went back into the bar. Hopefully I could manage to scrap up a few more tips to repay my debts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I'm dreadful. this was supposed to go up yesterday (on Brian's b-day), but I had no inspiration for it. It didn't help that my supervisor changed my intern work schedule.

Lesson of the Day: Don't get pregnant in 8th grade, drop out of school, and runaway to get married when you're 15...because that means that someone like me will have to sit with you for almost 8 hours and read/ explain questions to you. Be nice, stay in school.

Anyways, comment and all that jazz. Also be sure to check out The Stars Were Made For Wishing On (my Zacky story) and [url=http://stories.mibba.com/read/275135/Secondhand-Heartbeat/] (my original story) if you haven't already.

=D Bree