Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Ten

“So what are we going to do the rest of the day?” I asked, getting up to put the end of my smoke in the ash tray.

He shrugged, “Whatever we can do in a hospital.”

My eyes lit up when an idea sparked, “Wheel chair races around the floor?”

He grinned and shook his head, “Now I see how you ended up in this hospital.” He stood up and threw his cigarette in the ash tray as well.

“What can I say,” I smiled, “I’m crazy.”

I turned to walk away, but a pair of arms around my waist stopped me. I felt my legs become a little weak as he pulled me back into his chest, letting out a deep chuckle that vibrated through my body. Clearly, the butterflies in my stomach took notice and started dancing around.

He leaned down into my hair and whispered next to me ear, “That’s okay, I like crazy girls.”

A light shade of red crept across my cheeks as he let one arm go off my waist, but firmly keeping the other one around it as we headed back into the building.

For the first time in a while, I felt like things were turning out to be okay. I could already tell that Zacky and I were going to be best friends even if it had only been a week since we met.

Late on the guys had come up to the room and so did Violet. I had grown on to the guys and clearly Violet had too. Her eyes were all over Jimmy most of the night, but I did catch him staring back a couple times. I’m pretty sure that the guys saw them two having eye sex as well, but no one wanted to mention it.

However, if no one noticed it, I was going to make it known.

“Hey Vi,” I sang and batted my eye lashes at her. She looked over at me lazily with her chin resting in her palm on my bed.

“Can you get my hoodie out of my bag?” I asked innocently.
“Why? You have like three blankets.”

“Please?” I asked again, sticking out my bottom lip. She caved and sighed, giving me her signature ‘bitch please’ look before forcing herself up out of her chair.

“Don’t think life is gonna be like this when we get home,” Violet huffed, bending over to pull my hoodie out of the duffle bag she had brought for me. Then entire time my eyes were watching Jimmy as he stared intently and bit the inside of his bottom lip.

“Here,” Violet mumbled, shoving the grey fleece hoodie with a black star on the back in my face.

I took it from her and tried to hold in my laughter. The fact that Johnny kept laughing the whole time while his buddies tried to point out the obvious embarrassed blush that had appeared on Jimmy’s face, didn’t help me much at all either.

“What’s so funny?” Violet asked turning to me.

I looked at her seriously before laughing.

“Hayden,” She whined, hitting my leg, “Just fucking tell me!”

I forced myself to regain some composure and waved my hand, signaling for her to come closer. She leaned in and I cupped my hands around her ear, “I didn’t need the hoodie,” I explained, “Jimmy just needed a reason to check out your ass.”

She moved away and shot her dagger eyes at me. I smiled the cheesiest grin I could, “I love you!” I sang, but she just kept glaring.

Matt cleared his throat, “Why don’t we go for a walk?” He stood up and the rest of the guys soon followed, but not without having to drag Jimmy out with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Jenna, because I love her dearly.
More soon.
Promise.

REV