Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Eleven

Violet waited until all five of the guys were out of the room and the door was shut before she unleashed her fury.

“What the hell was that?!” She shouted.
“Vi, calm down,” I hushed.
“Calm down? Calm down?! Hay, my best friend is in this hospital because of a brain injury and now she’s all goo-goo eyed over a boy!”

My eyes widened, “This isn’t about ……”

Violet shook her head, “How else would I get five guys out of the room?” She smiled, “Of course I knew that Jimmy was staring at my ass when I bent over. What guy doesn’t want a piece of this?” She said, sticking out her ass for Hayden to see.

“You are so weird,” I giggled.
“I know,” Violet quipped, “That’s why we’re best friends,” She said climbing in to my bed.

“Girl time,” Violet instructed.
“Do we have to?” I complained.

“Yes,” Violet said clapping her hands together, “Now answer me one question; do you think Jimmy and I would make a good pair?”

“Sure, I guess you guys would.”

“No,” Violet stated sternly, “Real answer.”

I sighed, “Honestly?” I asked raising my brow. Violet nodded. “I think you guys would be great together. Your last boyfriend was a douche.”

“Buttface Brendon?” Violet asked.

I nodded, “That would be him. But anyway, I approve of you and Jimmy.”

“Good,” Violet said with a shit eaten grin.

“What did you do?”

“Kissed him?” She said as more of a question than an actual statement.

I slapped Violet’s arm, “AND YOU DIDN’T FUCKING TELL ME!?”

“Nooooo!” Violet sang with a sheepish smile on her face. However that soon disappeared, “I wish they woulda restrained you with those furry handcuffs,” She muttered, stepping away from my bedside.

“Getting kinky now, are we?” I smirked, wiggling her eyebrows in Violet’s direction.

“If you weren’t in a hospital bed where people could hear us, you know I’d be banging your brains out,” Violet joked.

“Oh come on,” I cried, “Let the people next to us hear us!”

Violet just gave me the look before we both cracked and started laughing.

Once we regained our composure, Violet crawled back into bed with me, where we did have an actual girl talk about how life was going to be back in California since we really didn’t stay long before gallivanting off to Colorado.

“Hayden?”
“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you something sort of serious?” Violet asked, shifting her position on the bed. I knew that this meant she wanted to have a real talk about something big.

“Of course,” I smiled.

“You know how you’re rooming with Zacky?”

I nodded.

“Do you like him?”

I froze. I didn’t know what to say to her. I mean yeah, she was my best friend and all, but whenever we talked about stuff like this, I always got nervous.

“Uh yeah,” I forced out, “He’s a great guy and really cool.”

She shook her head and gave me another one of her famous expressions, “You know what I mean.”

I gulped, “Y-Yeah…”

Violet smiled and settled back down on to the bed, “Good, because from what Jimmy says, Zacky has a thing for you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ending rather soon.
You'll see why!

REV