Status: The End.

Fall From Grace

Four

“Good Morningggggg!” A tall, lanky boy with rave hair and bright blue eyes said, swinging open the door to our room.

I groaned as I was woken up from my nap for the second time today. Sleep just wasn’t happening for me today and hopefully I could catch up tonight.

Zacky seemed to be asleep still. Either that or he was ignoring this strange man who had just entered the room.

The lanky boy walked over to Zacky’s side and stared at him for a minute, intrigued by the way he was sleeping with his mouth a little open.

I rolled my head to the side so I could watch what he was doing.

He poked Zacky and he didn’t move, so he poked him again. By the third time he did it, he stopped and looked up.

“Did the doctor’s dope him up?” He asked, looking at me like I knew the answer.

“I don’t know,” I said, “The nurse came in this morning and gave up a couple pills, but I don’t know what they were.”

“Oh,” He said looking back down at Zacky.

I have to say, this man was attractive. Sure he may have been tall and skinny, but I could tell that he had a bubbly personality and that his arms were covered in tattoos. The fact that they were poking out from underneath his sleeves didn’t help not give them away.

He also had a metal ball in the middle of his chin. I was never into them, but on him, it looked kinda cool.

“You have a name pretty girl?” The boy asked, dragging me out of my daze.

“Wha?”

“Your name,” He repeated.

“Oh,” She mumbled, “Hayden.”

“Pretty name for a pretty lady,” He smiled and I blushed.

He looked back down at Zacky again, “Watch this,” He said and lowered himself next to Zacky’s ear. He drew in a deep breath.

“WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!”

Zacky’s eyes shot open and his eyes darted around the room in a panic. I tried to hold my laughter in, but I couldn’t. I pulled the pillow out from the back of my head and threw it over my face, laughing as loud as I could into it.

“What are you laughing at Hays?”

Woah, wait, Hays?

“I heard Jimmy, so I assumed you were awake,” Another male voice said entering the room. I heard his footsteps stop beside Zacky’s bed and two more sets followed behind him along with the thud of the door shutting.

“How ya feeling?”

“Better,” Zacky shrugged, “That bitch who didn’t tape the chord down is gonna fucking pay.”

“Your eye looks disgusting,” One of the guys commented.
“Yeah, I know.”

One of the boys turned their head and looked at me. I was still laughing, but not quite as much.

“Is she okay?”
“She’s high on pain killers like Zacky,” Jimmy, I assume that was his voice, said.

I ripped the pillow off my face and slammed it down on my stomach, “I am not!” I shouted, looking at the new people that were in the room. I took one look and threw the pillow back on my face.

Oh. My. God.

Where was Violet when you fucking needed her!?

“Hayden, take that goddamn pillow off your face,” Zacky ordered.

Slowly, I peeled the pillow off my face, my face turning mad red as I did so. This time I looked at the boys more than I did before. It was just a glance the first time, but this time I studied each of the boys a bit more carefully.

The one standing closest to Zacky was a bit bulkier than him. His arms were covered in colorful tattoos and his ears had black gauges in them. He also had a silver ring on his lip.

The one standing next to him was short and a bleach blonde with dark roots. You could tell that he dyed it. He also had tattoos, but only on one arm and they weren’t as colorful as Zacky’s or Jimmy’s or the other guy’s.

The last guy that was standing in the room was also a little bulky, but in a good way. His nose was adorned with a small silver hoop and his hair was jet black and spikey.

“I want you to meet my friends,” He introduced, “And they’re sorry about waking you up the other night, right?”

“Right,” They all repeated.

“This is Matt,” Zacky said pointing to the one closest to him, “This is Johnny,” He said pointing at the bleach blonde, “That’s Brian,” He said pointing to the guy with spikey black hair, “And this is Jimmy,” He finished, pointing at the lanky guy who screamed earlier.

“Hello,” I smiled warmly, giving a little wave.

“So you’re Zacky’s new room buddy?” Johnny asked.

I nodded, “Mhmmm.”

“You’re really hot,” He said. I don’t think he meant to say that out loud.
“JOHNNY!” Matt scolded, “Be nice to her!”

“Thanks?” I said, not really knowing how I should respond to that.

“Well,” Zacky sighed, “These are my best friends.”

Not a second later the door swung open, “MY LOST LOVER HAYDEN!”

“And that would be mine,” I said, grinning widely at Violet.
♠ ♠ ♠
REV