Quidditch Mania

Must Be Love, Love, Love

Caris's P.O.V

We managed to reach the Gryffindor common room without stopping. Fred and George walked through the door, behind the painting and walked into the room. There sat Hannah and Oliver obviously playing the board game.

"Hi guys," said Hannah and Oliver in unison.

"Thank god, you're playing the normal scrabble." I said.

"Why? which version were you thinking of?" she asked, Fred and George started laughing. "Oh that version." She said."Hannah didn't give me the option to play that version." said Oliver.

"How did the trials go?" asked Hannah.

"Alright, I suppose." replied Willow.

"Ced gone then?" Hannah asked.

"I didn't get the chance to wish him luck, I was dragged away by some certain people." I said looking at the others.

"Gutted." said Hannah

"Sorry to interrupt, but Hannah it's your go." Oliver said. There was a long pause and then followed a shout:"He's got a triple word score, AND ME!" Hannah yelled.

"What?" I asked and then realised and screamed, "AHHHH!"

"Please rewind, what has just happened?" said Angie as I ran and launched myself onto the sofa next to Hannah and hugged her. Hannah laughed.

Hannah's P.O.V

What can I say, I was so shocked. Sure me and Oliver were best mates and from time to time we would flirt a bit, but it was just harmless flirting nothing really serious. we'd been friends for a long time now 4 or nearly 5 years, sure he was totally completely handsome...but I never imagined him asking me out; plain old boring me. My inner self couldn't be paid enough to stop happy dancing.

The others looked chuffed to; the twins were congratulating Oliver and Caris Willow and Angie were all trying to hug me at once. All I could do was stare at Oliver, Oliver, Oliver what a nice name and it was so right for the hot young man sat in front of me. my inner thoughts took a nose dive into the gutter...hehe anyway back to real life. everyone stopped congratulating us as we tidied up the scrabble board.

"Why don't we leave them alone for a little bit and the rest of us go and see how Cedric's trials went." Willow suggested, everyone nodded as they exited the common room leaving me alone with Oliver.

"So...how long..." I started before looking away realising the question may be a bit insensitive.

"How long have I what?" he questioned stepping closer to me. I turned round and looked up into his soft brown eyes. the orange glow of the fire illuminating his face.

"How long have you...erm...liked me?" I whispered, looking away from him and into the fire. he chuckled which surprised me entirely this was a serious moment. one of his arms encircled my waist and drew me closer to him, his free hand lifted my chin so I was looking directly into his eyes.

"I've liked you for a long time. how could I not you're smart, athletic and beautiful." he replied, stroking my cheek. I shook my head at his comment.

"Me...beautiful...no." I whispered, he put a finger to my lips as if to say 'shh'.

"You're the most beautiful girl in this school...no in the entire world in my eyes and that's all that matters." he said replacing his finger with his lips

Caris' P.O.V

Things were finally falling into now that Hannah and Oliver had finally got together. It was the moment we had been waiting for, those two were practically made for each other. Just as we were all about to leave it fell strangely silent, Willow, Angie, The twins and I all stopped, I nearly fell into Angie as we came to a halt. Hannah and Oliver were kissing. My normal reaction to other people kissing is to sigh, a happy sigh. This time everything seemed so extra special and so in unison, Angie Willow and I all went: "Awww." We sounded like wolves howling. It didn't seem to distract the happy couple though.

"Awww." I said, "Young love.""I think we should leave 'em to it." Angie said heading towards the door.

"Finally! Some privacy!" a Scottish voice said.

"Privacy? Eh?" said one of the twins. "Don't do anything naughty children!" Eventually we managed to loiter off to the Hufflepuff common room. They left me at my common room and we said our goodbyes.

Willow's P.O.V

I ambled slowly from the Hufflepuff common room, completely dismissing the fact that I was heading in the complete wrong direction for the Ravenclaw common room. I strolled slowly along higher and higher corridors, my head not focusing on anything in particular. Outside the window the sun had not long set and a warm ghost of a glow outlined the surrounding mountains. I leant against a window sill and let out a sigh.

"Hey Martins." I jumped and span round rather ungracefully at the sudden voice breaking my peaceful daze. I was surprised to find myself literally face to face with an amused-looking Stretton. I scowled slightly and spun back around onto the window sill, staring as if he had interrupted me with something important.

"What do you want Jeremy?" I greeted him with the same phrase I had been repeating to him all week. To my surprise he did not respond in his usual arrogant tone proudly declaring that I should be grateful for him saving my life. There was no usual snickering from his friends. In fact, he didn't say anything at all.

I drummed my fingers impatiently on the stone. I felt him standing right behind me but all I could hear was his breathing.

I dropped my shoulders suddenly, uttering a sigh of defeat.

"Hi. J" I mumbled the two syllables finally. They were almost a physical pain to produce. I could tell that he would be wearing his usual smirk.

"Your hair looks nice." he mumbled finally, no trace of a smirk in his voice. My hand absently went to the back of my head.

"It's different." I said pointedly.

"Different can be good." I felt him gently playing with a strand of my hair his breath cold on my head. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Speaking of which how did your Quidditch trials go? You left before I could talk to you." I jumped slightly as I saw both of Stretton's hands rest on the sill either side of me, his arms resting on mine. I pressed myself a little closer to the wall.

"Didn't Davies tell you the line-up?"

"Well…not really, I left pretty quick," he stuttered, "are you a chaser now?"

I nodded grinning and turned my head to smile at him, momentarily forgetting our stalemate. I shuffled nervously.

"We should get back to the common room." I stuttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone: Sorry we haven't updated in a very long while…yeah exams an all. Hope you like it ^_^ 10 down hopefully another 10 to go fingers crossed xD