Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter One

Kyle’s POV

Summer 2006

I don’t really know for sure what it is about this Summer that excites me so much, maybe it was the fact school would be over completely, no more teachers, no more jocks…and no more Jack Barakat. Jack is a guy in my year, popular and loved by everyone, he has a band All Time Low and he loves football, he’s also pretty much the hottest guy I’ve ever seen, he always had a cheeky grin on his face and his blonde and brown or as he called it ‘skunk‘ hair was amazing. That’s not why I hate him though, no where near, I hate him because we used to be best friends in middle school, but high school, a band and popularity got to him, and now he’s just some prick who doesn’t even talk to me anymore.

So this is our last week of school, proms been and gone and today is the day we sign yearbooks. I’m going to have fun with the yearbooks this year, I’m not planning on saying normal things, I’m going to say exactly what I think about that person. I woke up on Monday and dragged on a bright tee and some jeans, I was too tired to even consider showering. With a quick pit spray and hair straighten I was ready for breakfast.

I scuffed my feet across the pinewood floor and pulled open a cupboard taking out bread and nutella hazelnut chocolate spread. I made a sandwich out of it and eat it slowly staring at the photographs on the fridge. My mother walked into the room looking pale and tired, my heart broke every time I saw her nowadays, she had breast cancer and was under going chemo for it. I was so scared she was going to leave me.

“Hey momma” I smiled softly giving her cheek a small peck.
She smiled back at me and yawned “you best be leaving Kyle.”
I nodded and walked away to the bathroom shoving tooth-paste on my brush and scrubbing my nashers.

***

My first yearbook to sign was my best friend Alex’s, he was also a popular kid who was good friends with Jack which made my live awkward. Alex was in Jack’s band with him as he had the most amazing singing voice. I grinned and pulled a pen out my back.

Alex, hope your band gets big bro, your voice is epic. I’ll miss you when I leave Baltimore.
Kb x


Alex read it then frowned “so you still wanna go then?”
I nodded “why not, your gonna be touring and getting your band big, and I have nothing else here.”
Alex nodded with a sigh and spotted Jack walking towards us, I didn’t want to put up with him at that moment so I said later to Alex and walked off.

A girl with long black hair a little bit too much eyeliner walked over to me in homeroom and smiled widely dumping her book on my desk. I leant forward and opened it up then frowned.
“What’s your name ?”
She looked at me offended and mumbled “Jasey”
“oh, right sorry I knew that…”
I moved my pen to the paper and wrote something along the lines of have a good year, hope you get where you wanna etc. Jasey smiled at me and walked away with a sway of her hips. I sighed, this was the class where Jack sat next to me.

I saw someone sit down next to me in the corner of my eyes. Jack. He dumped his books on the desk and stared at the door, im surprised I lasted a year sitting next to this idiot, his whole existence infuriated me.
“Hey seeing as you’re here you can sign this mofo.”
I rolled my eyes, he never spoke to me unless he got something out of it. I took his book opened it and wrote;

Jack,
You know that rumour that your mom gave your brother herpes that went around for awhile in our first year here? Yeah well…that was me. Have a good year asshole.
Kyle B x


I stood up and walked out of the classroom ignoring the teacher shouting on me to take my seat. I didn’t stop walking till I got to my locker, I shoved my books inside then laughed, a cold dry laugh before tears made their way down my cheeks.

I didn’t move from the ground in front of my locker until the bell sounded down the halls. Getting to my feet I wiped my eyes and walked away to study hall. Alex was sat at the usual table next to his band mates Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick, they were nice guys and easy to get along with. It was just Jack. I slumped down next to Alex and pulled his textbook out of his back pack. Jack -who normally sat next to Rian- threw himself on the spare seat next to me. I tried not to look at him but felt his hand shove my upper arm. I looked up, he looked really pissed off.

“Why did you tell everyone my mom gave my brother herpes…I got beat on for weeks about that” he whispered so not to get caught talking.
I shrugged, Mrs Barakat was a lovely women and Joe was cool, I was out of order.

“I guess I wanted to hurt you…since you hurt me” he looked at me confused. He obviously didn’t know how he’d hurt me.
“We used to best friends, and you became a fucking prick once you got popular…and there was no excuse to, I mean Alex still has time for me.”

Jack frowned. I couldn’t tell if he wanted to apologize or hurt me. For the seconds time that day I stood up and left class early because of Jack Barakat. As I took a seat on the bunker in the boys bathroom I couldn’t help wonder what was running through Jack’s mind at the moment I had told him exactly why I hated him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter of many
This fic is improvised between me and my co-writer Mr Armstrong
We don't talk to each other about whats gonna happen in this one much unlike Keroscene.
So i hope you have fun reading :)

love you all

XXXX

Comment/Sub/Rate
Cweameee