Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Kyle Burns and Jack Barakat used to be best friends. High school changed that, high school changed a lot of things. Now High School is over and the boys are trying to glue back the pieces of their relationship, but will it be as easy as they thought?
  1. Chapter One
    "You know that rumour that your mom had herpes..that was me. Have a good year asshole."
  2. Chapter Two
    "See if the hermit, Wallace, dude finds you in his forest he’s going to flip and *** rape your ass and I'm not ***ing saving you.”
  3. Chapter Three
    “well if you weren’t such a prick maybe it could be like it used to be.”
  4. Chapter Four
    “Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!” Kyle whined after what seemed like forever, he was dragging on the ‘ack’ “come be my height? You’re too far away!”
  5. Chapter Five
    "Kyle go get dressed, Alexander your burning his eggs.”
  6. Chapter Six
    Kyle grunted lazily at the mess Alex had created, I giggled and put on Kyle's moms pink rubber gloves.
  7. Chapter Seven
    Was this actually happening or did I get hit by a bus and sent to heaven?
  8. Chapter Eight
    "Kyle Burns, I know I've been a douchebag to you in the past..."
  9. Chapter Nine
    "use a condom, not that I’m saying you have anything Jack dear.”
  10. Chapter Ten
    when Kyle finally got them off we were both sitting in our boxers.
  11. Chapter Eleven
    “You realise I have no choice but to cover you in this shit"
  12. Chapter Twelve
    "Maybe a little, I kinda need to let loose for a while, I think." Kyle grinned as we approached Rian's porch.