Status: ACTIVE <3

Why Do I Put Myself in These Situations?

Chapter Twelve

When we got out of the shower Alex was waiting in Kyle's room for us, he laughed as our faces were presumably priceless. Alex said he was here to take us to a party Rian was throwing as his parents were away for a long weekend, I laughed at the rebellious thought of Rian throwing a party without permission but nonetheless we agreed. Alex said that he stopped by my house to pick up some clothes for me which I thanked him for, he also said that my mother was happy I had mended everything with Kyle and that she was going to nip over to see Mrs. Burns.

I raided through the bag of clothes to see what Alex had brought me, I pulled out a black and white checked shirt with black skin tight jeans. Alex also brought me my best red Converse All Stars and my favorite cologne, I could have kissed him but I refrained so I hugged him. Alex was the bestest friend I could have hoped for, I really didn't deserve him.

I scurried into Kyle's closet and pulled on my clothes, I re-emerged buttoning up my shirt, Kyle wearing skin tight jeans and a Transformers tee-shirt. I sat on the end of his bed and pulled my converse on, I only had to straighten my hair and then I was ready to go. Kyle was pretty much the same, he plugged his pink leopard print GHD's in to the wall and switched them on while I sprayed myself with Lynx then my cologne. Kyle complimented it before handing me the straighter so I could do the back of his hair, he giggled as I kissed his cheek.

Alex rolled his eyes and told us to hurry up as Lisa was waiting downstairs with Mrs. Burns, Kyle realized he would be leaving his mother with her nurse. I told him to relax and we would only got for an hour or so then come back to his mother, he seemed to be less tense as I said this.

Soon we were finally done and on our way to Rian's a few blocks away, I held onto Kyle's hand tightly as we walked, he rubbed small circles on the back of my hand as I smiled lovingly at him.

"Are you going to be drinking Jack?" Kyle asked, looking at me in the eyes.

"Depends, are you?" I replied, smiling.

"Maybe a little, I kinda need to let loose for a while, I think." Kyle grinned as we approached Rian's porch.

I agreed and kissed him softly before we entered, Rian nudged and winked at me as he welcomed us into his party. Right away the drinks were flowing and people were dancing on the table tops, I laughed as I saw Zack waving frantically, already tipsy by the looks of it dancing with three or four girls. Typical, I thought. Kyle grasped my hand tighter as we entered the kitchen to get a drink, we had seemed to have lost Alex and Lisa in the swarm of people. I poured Kyle and I a vodka and Cola, I took a sip from the red cup and screwed my face up, It was rather strong but I drank it nonetheless.

"I wanna dance Jackie!" Kyle yelled, I agreed as we made our way to living room.

Kyle grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him as my arms slotted around his neck, I grinned as I kissed him softly. We moved in the rhythm of the music with our cups in hand, I took a big gulp of mine when I pulled away. I wasn't sure how long we had been dancing but I giggled as I began feeling a little tipsy, the effects of the alcohol set in quickly on the both of us.

Eventually we started doing shots of Jack Daniels and Vodka, I wasn't sure how many we had done but I was feeling really, really drunk at this point. I hiccuped, as Kyle suddenly went pale white.

"Baby, are you oh-oh-Kay!?" I gasped as he held onto my arm to steady himself.

"I-I-Where's the bathroom Jack?" Kyle slurred, obviously gonna vomit.

"Uh, it's upstairs. Come with me." I said, taking his hand. I suddenly felt like I was sobering up, only because Kyle needed me, I went into hardcore protective boyfriend mode when It came to these things.

I led Kyle upstairs and down the hall, luckily someone was just coming out of the bathroom as Kyle ran to the toilet and began violently vomiting. I rubbed his back as he lay his head on the toilet bowl, he started to cry.

"Jack, I'm really drunk and I don't feel well." Kyle sobbed as I held him in my arms.

Kyle was laying curled into me as my legs were spread so he could fit between them, I rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings to soothe him. Eventually nature called and he began to vomit again, Rian came in to take a leak staggered his way down to sit next to me.

"Rian, could you go get me some water for Kyle, please?" I asked.

"Yes sir!" Rian giggled saluting me before leaving the bathroom.

Kyle soon curled back into me, crying silently. It pained me to see him like this but there was nothing I could do now. I was mentally kicking myself for not making sure he was okay sooner, now he was going to feel terrible tomorrow and it's all my fault.

Rian came into the bathroom with a glass of water, how he managed to bring it all the way upstairs without spilling it is beyond me, I thanked him as he left. I nudged Kyle who looked up at me with bloodshot eyes, I frowned and handed him the water, he sipped it slowly.

"Do you think you'll be able to get home, babe?" I sighed, as he lay his head on my shoulder. My arms instinctively wrapped around his little waist and held him close.

"I don't know, I feel light headed." Kyle sniffed.

"Well, Rian has a spare bedroom, I'm sure we could bunk there for a night." I suggested, Kyle nodded weakly as I helped him up.

Kyle and I staggered to the spare bedroom Rian had not far from the bathroom, I lay Kyle on his side as I went to get a bucket in case he was sick again. When I got into the kitchen I told Rian what was happening, he didn't mind so I picked up a bucket from the back door and made my way back to Kyle. He was sound asleep when I got back to him, I strategically placed the bucket so I was where he needed it to be if he was going to be sick again.

I looked at my phone, it was only two thirty in the morning. I decided to call Kyle's mom in case she was wondering where he was, I dialed the familiar number as it began to ring.

Soon an unfamiliar voice answered, I was unsure what to say but she spoke first.

"Hi, Is this Jack?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is." I replied, wryly, how did she know my name...

"Hi, Jack. I'm Nurse Roberts, the nurse assigned to Mrs. Burns. She's asleep right now but is there anything I can do for you?" Nurse Roberts asked politely.

"Uh, yeah. I have Kyle with me, he's asleep in my friends bed. He got really drunk and started being sick and stuff, but I had him drinking water as soon as he was sick. It was just to let Mrs. Burns know where he was and that I'm looking after him. If you could do that it would be great..." I trailed off.

"Okay Jack, I will do. You sound like you know what you're doing so I assume Kyle's okay now? If you need anything gimme a call and I'll talk to you through everything, I'll write a note for Mrs. Burns to see when she wakes up. I'll be here all night anyway." The nurse chirped happily.

"Thank you, Nurse Roberts. Goodnight." I grinned before hanging up.

I lay back and looked at the ceiling, there was no way I was sleeping tonight not after what had happened with Kyle. I wasn't going to leave him until he was okay again, I was still mentally kicking myself for letting him get this drunk, Mrs. Burns was going to kill me. I felt Kyle stir beside me, I looked over as he shirted so he could cuddle with me. I giggled a little and wrapped my arms around him, in a tight embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello... I'm ashamed to even be showing my face right now. Oh my.
I apologise profusely, I do. I'm a bad person, but please. I hope this is it starting up again, I really miss writing, I think I'm back in my groove.
Please let me know what you think! I appreciate every single one of you, who have been waiting patiently for this to be updated and stuck with us through everything! I love you all.
Lauren. ♥