Status: Super active dude !!!!!!!!

Spiritual Place

Hidden Form?

Saya's POV~~

I got up and decided quickly to explore the SP a little. "Where are you going?" Dmitri asked.
"To go explore the SP. I should be fine. I'm not a little girl," I snapped.
Dmitri looked at me the sighed, "You act like it. Anyways, I'm going to watch over you sister. If you need anything, call her phone. You do have her phone number, right?" He glared at me. I nodded, signaling that I did have it. He walked off.
I walked out of the Catholic's place and ran around. I hadn't had so much fun since I was a little girl.......I fell to the ground and visions in my mind started going awry:
I was walking through a field, covered with blood. "Ha, you're going to be dead before you can even find me!" A deep voice roared. I trembled with fear. Who was this person? Where was he? I fell to the ground. "Honey, don't be frightened....." a soothing voice murmured. I looked up.
"Mommy? Mommy!" I got up and hugged Mommy but then she disappeared and fell forward, as if I had hugged nothing but the air. I started to cry......"Mommy....MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then......a silver object with blood on it was ceased everywhere.

I stopped thinking...made my mind go completely blank. "Wh-what was that? A vision? Maybe a flashback of my past?"
"I don't know but you're not going to stay on the ground forever, young lady."
I flinched, having not known who was by me and so I turned around. A man with black hair and blonde streaks was there...he looked at me in a weird way and suddenly rolled me over and pinned me down. "You're a little too pretty.... I think I'll have to take that away!!" He started beating me and suddenly I closed my eyes and turned into something that was..different. "TERONE ZI-FU!!" I screamed and he was suddenly blasted by some orange blast through the air. I turned to normal. My mind was blank. Wasn't that man just on me a minute ago? Why was he groaning on the ground way over there. "Wh-what happened? Weren't you just on me?" I asked the man as I neared him slightly.
"YOU'RE A PHYSCOPATHIC GIRL!!" he screamed and ran away.

Dmitri's POV~
I was walking with Savannah and then I fell to the ground, unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haah, finally did chapter!!