Status: Super active dude !!!!!!!!

Spiritual Place

Reunion

"Before we go let's take Saya to Cathlic's Place to eat. Plus I want to Introduce her to Daniel & Nicolas," I said putting a hand on Saya's shoulder.
"Of coarse," Said Dmitri. Once when we got to the enterance to Cathlic's Place there was a guy there guarding the doorway.
"Good afternoon David," I said.
"Good afternoon Savannah. I see that you finally found your sister," David said with a welcome smile a cross his face. I look over at Saya & see that she is completely confuse. Then I look back at David.
"She doesn't remember anything really," I said trying not to sound to upset. David open the door & as we walked in everyone was staring at us, mostly at Saya.
"Savannah!" I turned around & saw Nicolas running toward me with full speed.
"Nicolas!" I said as Nicolas came to a complete stop. "Nicolas, you remember Saya?" I asked with very pleased smile on my face.
"That's Saya?!" Nicolas asked in surprised.
"Yup," I answered. Then I saw Daniel.
"Daniel!" I exclaimed as I throw my arms around his neck.
"Hey Savannah, I see that you found our long lost sister." Daniel said as he hugged me back. I let go turned around too look at Saya & she was really confuse. I couldn't help, but laugh a little bit.
"Saya this is Daniel, our brother & that's Nicolas, out nephew." I said putting a hand on each their shoulder.
"Oh..." said Saya. Now, understanding.
"Sorry, she doesn't remember anyone really," I said trying to make things less complicating than how they seem right now.
"Well, I guess we better eat so we can walk around the SP before dark," I said sounding a little nervous.
"Since when were you scared of the dark?" asked one of the guys at the far end of the room.
"I'm not scared of the dark I just don't want any evil demons to follow me," I explained. Everyone just stopped talking cause they now that it doesn't take much to make me mad. We went to our table & ordered what we want.
"Well, tat was dealious," said Daniel getting up out of his chair.
"Thank you," said Saya pushing the plate out of the way.
Dmitri leaned over & whispered in my ear. "We better get going while the sun is still in the sky."
"OK," I said in a low soft voice.