Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Ten;

It was like slow motion when I walked by him in the hall today. Our eyes met and then we looked away quickly. It's funny how we live together and he doesn't even want to talk to me face to face in front of people.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my car fast into the driveway. I got out and slammed the car door, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

I walked to the front door and locked my car from a distance.

I opened the door to the house. I heard a giggle and Alex's low voice. I rolled my eyes and sat my car key's down on the hall table.

I hung my bag up on the hanger along with my jean jacket.

I walked in slowly to the kitchen to find Jack sitting there, spraying spray cheese on a Ritz cracker. He looked up at me and smiled. I had to smile back being the nice person that I am.

I was used to it by now. I knew if I asked why he was here I would get the answer I was expecting.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, hopping up on the counter beside him as he handed me a cracker with cheese on it. I smirked and popped it in my mouth.

"Eating." He said with a mouth full of crackers.

I laughed.

"I knew that. I meant why are you in the kitchen alone?" I chuckled.

Jack smiled and sprayed the can of cheese in his mouth as I looked at him in disgust.

He then pointed his index finger out toward the living room.

I cocked my eyebrow and hopped off the counter.

I peeked my head out behind the kitchen wall to see Alex sucking on Maria's neck while she giggled at something he whispered in her ear.

I rolled my eyes and laid up against the wall, shaking my head.

"Cracker?" Jack asked me as I waved my hand and shook my head again.

"I don't want a cracker." I whispered, rolling my eyes.

Jack stuffed the cracker in his mouth. I heard a guitar...I cocked my eyebrow.

"What was that?" I asked looking at Jack in panic as he sat the box of crackers down and grabbed my wrist leading me downstairs to the basement.

I seen Zack strumming a guitar and messing with an amp.

"Okay, Jack. I got it tuned for you." Zack muttered slipping the guitar off his neck and handing it to Jack as Jack put it around his neck.

"Hey, look, It's Mae. She came to watch band practice." Rian smirked, grabbing his drum sticks.

"I didn't come to watch. I came to ask you all what the fuck is going on upstairs?" I asked cocking my eyebrow.

The stripper poles were still here...How am I suppose to get rid of these?

"What are you talking about?" Zack asked slipping his bass around him.

"I'm talking about why the fuck is Maria over? And why is Alex-." I was cut off when I heard him coming down the stairs.

"Why is Alex what?" Alex smirked, throwing his arm around Maria's shoulder as she grinned.

"I love that top, Maria. Where'd you get it? Slut Central?" I asked her as her smile dropped and everything became silent.

Jack came up by my side.

"My Aunt shops there all the time." Jack said pointing to Maria's boobs as Zack laughed.

I looked at Alex who shook his head.

"Mae, can I speak to you for a minute?" He asked as I nodded.

"Certainly." I muttered.

Me and Alex went upstairs as he shut the basement door and looked at me.

"What the hell was that all about?" He asked me as I leaned up against the wall and shrugged.

"Why are you bringing a total whore bag into our house?" I asked him as he raised his eyebrows up at me.

"Now you call it our house. What happened to my house?" Alex asked as I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, shut the fuck up! Why is she here? During your band practice or whatever!" I shouted.

"I wanted her here! She wanted to see us!" He yelled as I put my hands on my hips.

"She doesn't want to see you! She wants you to have sex with her! She's a total slut!" I yelled as Alex rolled his eyes and threw open the basement door and stomped downstairs.

"Have fun practicing!" I yelled making my voice echo as I slammed the basement door shut.

I jogged upstairs and slammed our bedroom door.

I fucking hate him!

I looked over at his guitar in the corner. Well, he can't practice without it...I could just throw it in the pool...No, that sounds a little too harsh. I mean it is his most prized possession. I think?

No, wait, condoms is his most prized possession...

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bathing suit. Swimming with Alex's guitar. Sounds fun. I smirked and slipped on my bathing suit. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my sunglasses and his guitar with his stand.

I walked downstairs and outside to the patio. I sat his stand down and propped his guitar up on it.

I grabbed a lay down float and threw it in the pool.

I could just watch it and think what I want to do with it...

I shrugged and got in the pool, getting on the lay down float.

The sun was getting ready to go down. It was the evening and pretty soon band practice would be over. I'm guessing Alex had a spare guitar. I can't throw his guitar in that would be mean...But Alex does annoy the piss out of me.

I lowered my sunglasses on my nose to get a good look at his guitar. That fucking stupid thing.

Just throw it in already!

It was already getting dark out and the pool lights came on. I laid back on the float and pushed my glasses more up to my eyes.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I am so nice.

"Catch you later, bro!" I heard Alex yell as Jack made some kind of weird noise and I'm guessing they all left...?

Then I heard her giggle and Alex say something.

I clinched my fist tight to my stomach.

"I wish I could stay longer with you." I heard her say as I cocked my eyebrow.

"I know but...If my dad found out I had girl's over he would kill me." Alex laughed.

My mouth parted slightly.

He obviously didn't care at the house party he had...

"I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Alright, bye, Maria!" I heard Alex call as the door shut.

I cleared my throat and laid back more on the float.

"Mae?" I heard him say as I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I heard him chuckle.

"Why the fuck is my guitar out here?!" He shouted grabbing it, fast. With his stand.

"It got lonely." I sighed, taking off my sunglasses as he looked up from his guitar and at me.

He sat his guitar down on the chair and smirked while everything turned silent.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I was just about to get out. I'm sure this pool would love to have you...I already got my fill for the day." I said, hopping off the float and walking over towards the stairs as I got out and he watched me.

I let my hair down as his mouth parted slightly.

"After your done make sure you turn the pool lights off." I muttered as he met eyes with me.

"Where are you going now?" He asked me.

"Upstairs? Where else?" I asked him, putting my hands on my hips as he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside as I jogged upstairs.

I shut the door and stripped off, getting my pajama's on.

I sat on my bed and laid back into the pillows. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. I shook my head and thought to myself.

Why is this so confusing? Why is he so confusing? Why did he bring Maria over? That slut.

I seen the door come open slowly and then I heard him knock. He peeped his head in.

"May I come in?" He asked as I nodded and looked down at my black fingernails.

He shut the door and walked in. He sat down on the bed beside me as I looked up at him.

"You wanna help me?" He asked.

I cocked my eyebrow.

"With what?" I asked.

"With my band's equipment. It all needs to be pushed aside. I was wondering if you want to help me?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Come on. Please?" He said softly as I met eyes with him again.

"Fine." I gave in.

I got up off my bed and followed him out of the room. We walked downstairs to the basement where I seen all the instruments out on the floor in between the two stripper poles.

"They just need to be pushed aside. Mainly the drums." Alex said, making his voice echo as I nodded and walked up to the microphone.

I stood in front of it.

"Alex is gay." I whispered into the microphone as Alex stopped what he was doing and looked up at me.

"Excuse me?" He chuckled.

"You heard me." I laughed.

"Your a bitch." He muttered.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes as I pushed the microphone aside and the drums.

"That's it? You couldn't have done any of this by yourself?" I asked him putting my hands on my hips.

He shrugged.

"It got you out of our bedroom." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

I shook my head as I watched the lights dim slowly and Alex turn on the blue spotlights.

My mouth parted slightly as he pointed towards the stripper pole and then he walked up by it and leaned up against it.

I cocked my eyebrow.

So that's why he wanted to bring me down here.

I walked towards him as the blue lights went crazy, shining on his satisfied face.

I couldn't help it...He was sexy. Wait. No! I can't think like that! Nope...he isn't sexy. He's just a dirty player. He isn't cute! He's not even nice! Why do I keep on walking toward him?! Stop it, Mae! This is wrong!

He wiggled his eyebrows at me as I blushed.

I can't even believe this! Why am I giving in?! Why am I so close to him? I just need to stop it right now. I am his step sister he is my step brother. This is wrong...So wrong.

He cocked his eyebrow as I stared at him for a second.

The blue spotlight flickered on our faces.

I slid my hand up his chest as I watched my hand go back down again.

I looked slowly up into Alex's eyes as he smirked.

He leaned up off the pole as I felt his hand slide up my back and back down it again. I watched him as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Just relax." He whispered as I gulped.

How can I relax when our parent's are off in Vegas and we are here in the basement alone with two stripper poles and the lights dimmed?!

"I can't do this with you." I whispered looking up into his soft brown eyes.

"Why not?" He muttered.

"Because...I'm your step sister. Do you not find anything wrong with that?" I asked him, cocking my eyebrow.

He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his face as his mouth gaped open and he brought his hand up to his cheek.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked as I shrugged.

"You piss me off all the damn time!" I shouted.

"Fuck! So you go off and slap me?!" He yelled as I put my hand on my hip and nodded.

He then slapped me lightly as my mouth parted slightly and I hit him back.

"How dare you slap me! I'm a girl!" I yelled.

"You slapped me!" He fought back.

"Stop being a fucking Douche, Alex!" I yelled, heading for the stairs as I marched up them and he followed behind.

"Stop being such a bitch, Mae!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes and jogged up the stairs to our room and slammed the door as he opened it, quickly and slammed it behind him.

"I can't even believe you just called me a bitch!" I yelled as I felt the lump come up my throat.

"I can't believe you called me a douche!" Alex rolled his eyes as I turned away from him.

I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it at him as he chuckled and threw it back.

"You're so dumb." He laughed.

"Look who's talking!" I yelled.

I can't believe how mad I am at him! Alex loves to push my buttons...I hate him so much but at the same time I love him with a passion. Is that even normal?

"I hate you!" I shouted out of no where.

"You hate me? What in fuck did I do to you?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him.

"When is your mom ever going to divorce my dad?" I asked him as he smirked.

"When pigs fly." He chuckled.

"I hate you so much." I whispered in his face as he cocked his eyebrow.

"I really wanna know what I did to you to make you like this, Mae." He whispered as I got closer to his face. I felt his warm breath on my face as I closed my eyes.

"You just piss me off. I don't think that's too hard to understand, Alex." I said flatly as I opened my eyes. I suddenly realized I was extremely close to his face. And our eyes were connected.

"Show me how much I piss you off." He smirked.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his neck and pressed my lips up against his.

"I hate you so much." I said coming up for air as he chuckled and grabbed my thigh, bringing it around his waist.

I felt his hand, ruffly yank down my pajama pants. He threw them across the room as he threw me on the bed and I smiled as he got on top of me.

He pinned down my arms as I struggled to take his jeans off.

Finally he let go of my wrists as I unzipped his pants and slid them off.

"Hurry up." I whispered as he smiled and slipped off his shirt and threw it down.

He yanked off my underwear as my eyes popped out. I slipped off his boxers.

He then threw off my shirt. We were both naked now. I straddled him as he grabbed onto my sweaty thighs.

He squeezed them tight as I smiled and kissed him hard.

He grunted as I pushed him back onto my bed. Why is it that everyone has sex on my bed? It doesn't make sense...

"I can't believe I piss you off this much." He said in a low "sexy" voice. I cocked my eyebrow and smirked.

"We haven't even started yet." I said in a husky voice.

I kissed him as he laughed up against my lips.

He pushed on me hard as I gripped onto my headboard.

"Con-condom." I stuttered as he nodded and kissed me before he reached out to our night stand and pulled out a square package and inside held a precious little protector.

He slid it on as he pressed up against me again.

I yanked on his hair as he grunted more. He gripped my neck and pulled me closer. He pressed on me hard, making the bed shake.

I moaned.

"I fucking hate you!" I shouted as he kissed my chest.

I think we both knew I didn't hate him. I just said it out of anger. I was angry at myself for having hot, luscious, angry sex with my own step brother. But I can't help it...He was so...Irresistible.

"Oh, Alex." I moaned as he smirked and gripped my leg harder.

I dug my black fingernails into his sweaty back as he pushed on me.

"Now I know why the girl's love you." I whispered in his ear as I heard him chuckle. He nibbled my neck over and over again as I laughed and sighed.

This felt good. I wasn't going to lie. I enjoyed having sex with my own step brother.

"This feels nice...being with you." I whispered as we started to tire down.

I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat go crazy.

"Wanna go again?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes." I heard a smile in his voice.

2 Minutes Later

"You're not doing it hard enough." I moaned out as he breathed in my ear and gripped me tighter.

"Damn, Mae. How hard do you want me to go?" He asked out of breath.

"As hard as you possibly can go." I whispered as he cocked his eyebrow.

I am so crazy for him it's out of this world.

He pushed on me harder, making me back up against my headboard. I gripped him hard as he kissed me and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I tongued him back as he grunted my name, making me smile.

"Don't stop." I moaned as I threw my leg around his waist.

"Mae." He grunted as I grinned and kissed his neck over and over again.

I ran my fingers through his sweaty brown hair as he pecked at my shoulder blade.

He got in between my legs as my breathing sped up again.

"Harder." I managed to say as he chuckled and pinned down my wrists. He pressed on me harder as I screamed out in pleasure. He continued as the phone rang but we ignored it.

"D-d-don't stop." I stuttered, out of breath as he shook his head and continued to hold my wrists down.

"I'm not." He smiled.

"Good." I replied as a smile played on my lips.

He kissed my neck over and over again and pressed on me some more.

"Oh, God. Don't tell dad." I moaned as he shook his head.

"Are you crazy? I would never." He smirked.

He stopped and met eyes with me, still smiling. It was obvious he loved me back which made me smile.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I breathed as he cocked his eyebrow at me. "Continue." I laughed as he laughed with me and laid on top of me, pecking at my neck, making moan like crazy.

"Promise...not to tell anyone?" I whispered in his ear as he shook his head.

"I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret." He whispered in a low husky voice as I smiled and bit my lip.

"Our dirty little secret." I said in a "sexy" voice and wiggling my eyebrows as he chuckled and pressed his lips up against mine. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip as I opened my mouth, letting his tongue in.

"I knew you would give into me some time." He smirked.

"How could I not? Look at you...Mr. Singer with the sexy face." I giggled as he laughed and kissed my neck and then my chest. He looked up at me in the eyes as I smiled.

"I still hate you." I smirked.

"I love you." He said flatly as my eyebrows raised.

"Oh, do you really? That's a surprise. I thought you didn't love any girl. You just used them for casual fucks and stuff." I shrugged as he cocked his eyebrow.

"If I didn't love you why would I do this?" He whispered, pressing his lips onto mine and humming up against my lips as I giggled and pushed him away.

"So you love me?" I smiled.

"Yeah, Mae. I've watched you around this house. I love every little thing about you. The way you laugh...The way you smile...The way you put your hair behind your ear." He smiled, putting some of my hair behind my ear as I giggled and kissed him again.

I couldn't stop kissing him.

This may be wrong...but oh, boy. It felt so fucking right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love that line at the end haha I don't know why =P
Anyways so yeah on a scale of 1-10 how good did I do on that angry sex scene?
Please tell me and |COMMENT!|COMMENT!|COMMENT!|
Love you guys <3
- Faith (Faye)