Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Nine;

I sat there upstairs, nibbling on my nails. I can't go back down there and watch Alex play video games after everything that has happened...I mean we almost kissed twice!

I rolled my eyes and ran my nervous shaky fingers through my thick black hair. I have to leave right this instant before he-.

Too late.

There he was standing in the doorway. I squeezed my pillow close to my chest. He leaned up against the doorway and smirked at me.

"What's up?" He asked coming into the room as I gulped and got off my bed.

"Nothing. You?" I asked him heading out of the room. I knew he was following behind me.

I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch. He sat down beside me and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked cocking his eyebrow up at me.

"Me? Yeah, I am fine...I'm perfect. Why do you ask?" I asked looking at him as he shrugged and looked at the TV.

"Just wondering." He muttered.

I cocked my eyebrow and looked around the living room.

"Ya know...we still have a week till mom and dad come back." He said quietly as I folded my arms across my chest.

"You mean till your mom and my dad come back. And so what? What are you trying to get at?" I asked him as he met eyes with me and my stomach flipped upside down.

"Never mind." He mumbled as I gulped and continued to stare around the living room, in silence.

"Seriously. Tell me what you were trying to say." I said, staring at him as he looked over at me and froze.

"Nothing." He chuckled.

I shrugged and got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen.

"You wanna finish talking?!" I heard him call from the living room as I shook my head and leaned into the fridge.

"Every time we do...it gets awkward." I whispered to myself and pulled out a can of Fanta.

I raised up and shut the fridge door to see Alex standing by the island.

"Nice ass." He smirked as my mouth parted slightly and I rolled my eyes, popping open the can of Fanta.

I took a sip as he looked me up and down. I put my hand on my hip and sat my pop down on the island.

"Thanks." I replied, giving him dagger eyes.

"How'd you get it?" He asked peeking around the side and trying to get a good view of my ass.

"My momma gave it to me." I smirked, grabbing my pop and strutting out of the kitchen. I looked behind my shoulder to see Alex with a smile on his face and him still checking out my ass.

I watched as Alex came into the living room slowly, still wearing that mischievous smile on his face.

"It's really dark outside." I whispered, looking out the patio door, trying to make it less awkward as I felt Alex's arm snake around my waist making me jump and turn around, fast.

That made it even more awkward.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered as he laughed and backed away from me.

"Look, do you want to go swimming or not?" He asked as I cocked my eyebrow.

"I did twice today, Alex. Don't make me do it again." I said, rolling my eyes and opening the patio door and heading outside. I looked up at the full moon with the little bright stars gathering around by it.

It was a pretty night. I had to admit.

"Have you ever had a evening swim before?" He asked coming up by my side.

I nodded and stared down at the pool with the lights on inside it.

It shined on our faces as I looked up at Alex. He smiled.

"Come on. Do it with me." He smirked walking over to the side of pool and stripping off his shirt, showing me his...chest.

"Come on." He whispered, waving his hand toward the pool.

I shook my head.

It was a silent night and I was afraid to even step foot in that pool with him. I was afraid of what might happen.

I took a deep breath and walked toward the side of the pool. I slid my fingers under my Orange cami. I slipped it off and threw it aside, showing Alex my black bra.

His mouth parted slightly and then he looked away quickly, still wearing that smirk on his face.

I smiled and looked down at the pool. It was so quiet out here. I watched as Alex slipped off his jeans and then he looked at me. I sighed and shook my head, taking off my jeans. Leaving me and him both naked. Well, almost naked. I was still in my bra and underwear and he was in his boxers.

I watched him as he walked closer to me. I put some of my hair behind my ear as he stood so close beside me. I felt his arm brush up against mine. I got goose bumps.

Everything was silent as we stared down at the pool.

I felt his hand intertwine with mine. I looked up at him as he looked at me and bit his lip. I smiled and looked down at the pool again.

We both jumped in at the same time. Our hands were still locked together.

I tried to break free of his hand but he wouldn't let go. He pulled me to him as my eyes opened. His eyes were already open. I gulped and continued to hold my breath.

He ran his hand down my back as I smiled and pulled away from him going up above water.

I felt his hand on my leg as he came up with me.

We were so close it made my stomach turn inside out.

"What the fuck?" I laughed as he started laughing with me.

I swam off to the side by the ladder and sat on it for a while as I watched him go under. I cocked my eyebrow and stared around the pool. I watched him as he came up in front of me.

"Come on." He whispered, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I shook my head.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the ladder as my heart started racing 100mph.

He shook his head fast making water from his brown hair fly in my face.

"Thanks for that." I muttered as he laughed and smiled.

"Your welcome." He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

I tried to keep my balance while he swam around me.

"Need help?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I'm good." I replied, swimming toward the shallow end.

"You can't even swim in this end?" He asked swimming towards me as I put my hands on my hips.

"I can. It's just I don't wanna swim." I said quietly as Alex stood up with me. The water was to our waists.

"I'll help you." He smiled.

I cocked my eyebrow.

"You'll help me?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, come on." He smirked grabbing my hand, tightly and dragging me toward the deep end.

My feet couldn't touch the bottom so I started struggling. I can swim it's just I don't want to. Alex obviously thinks that I can't. I rolled my eyes as he laughed and grabbed my waist as I jumped and laid my hands on his wet shoulders.

"You can't swim?" He smirked.

"I can! I just don't want to!" I shouted as he chuckled.

"Alright! Alright! Damn. Chill." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes as we floated there for a second in complete silence.

He looked me in the eye and pulled on my waist more. I was up against his chest. I cocked my eyebrow as a smile blew across his suspicious face.

I pressed my palm hard up against his chest to make him back away. He did, thankfully. I held my breath and went underwater. I swam all the way to the bottom of the deep end. I looked behind my shoulder to see Alex following me with an interested look on his face.

I turned around and swam backwards. He came closer to me and stared at me. I can't even believe I was doing this...

I unhooked my bra.

I let it fall off of me as it floated in the water...In mid-air.

I watched as Alex's eyes popped out of his sockets. I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. I swam up above water. I had to breathe.

He came up above water as we both tried to catch our breath.

He then smiled as I laughed and and looked away from his face.

I felt his hand slide up the back of my leg. I gulped and stared in his brown eyes as he slid his fingers underneath my underwear. I felt like I couldn't breathe at that moment. I know this sounds crazy but...I trusted him.

Oh, God. No. Of course I trust him because he is my step brother! Which I need to stop from pulling off my underwear right now!

It's too late now...because he already took them off.

Everything went silent again. I walked back over to the shallow end. I bent down on my knees as Alex followed me. He stood in front of me and then got on his knees to meet my level.

I looked down and seen that his boxers were still on. I looked up at him in his eyes as his hand floated down to his boxers. I stopped his hand from going any farther. I pushed his hand out of the way and pulled down his boxers.

Oh, boy. What am I getting myself into? I should stop now. Right now! No...I can't He's looking at me with a passion. I can't stop...Wait! Yes, I can. I took a deep breath getting ready to say something. But then I felt his breath on my face. My mouth parted slightly as he leaned in a little bit more.

I knew he wasn't going to give up.

"We should uh stop." I whispered looking around my backyard.

"Is someone here?" He asked looking around my backyard with me...I mean our backyard.

"No, I just think we should stop." I spoke softly.

Everything was silent as he stared at me. There was a urge in his brown eyes. As much as I wanted to give in and let him kiss me I just thought it was a little wrong. I mean our parent's are happily married together and here we are. Step brother and step sister, completely naked in our pool.

Isn't it wrong?

"You sure about that?" He whispered.

"I'm sure." I whispered back as he cocked his eyebrow and came closer to me. I felt his hand on my back. I gulped as he let his hand off my back. He could sense I was scared.

I floated back to the corner of the shallow end right by the stairs. Alex followed me.

I felt his breath on my face as goose bumps danced across my arms.

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. It's not like we're actually related. Not in blood. My dad just got married to his mom a week ago. It'll be okay...We're not actually related.

I felt his breath more on my face as I opened my eyes to meet his.

He laid his hand on my neck, supporting it. His mouth parted slightly as he came even closer to me.

It's going to be really awkward between us if I let this kiss happen. We're both naked in the pool...now that's awkward enough.

I closed my eyes as his lips brushed up against mine.

His tongue traced my bottom lip wanting in. I opened my mouth letting his tongue slip in. He grabbed on tighter to me as I moaned and dug my fingernails into his wet back.

I grabbed onto the pole in the middle of the stairs.

I heard the phone ringing on the inside of the house. The bad thing was I didn't want him to stop.

"The phone, Alex." I whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Don't worry about it." He muttered.

"We have to get the phone." I said, pushing him away from me.

He looked at me for a second.

"I'll get it." He said out of breath as I turned my head away and he got out of the pool.

I stared down at the bright light underneath the water while the crickets chirped around me.

How did I let that happen? How could I have let that happen?

"Alright, mom! Damn! We're fine!" I heard Alex yell on the inside of the house. I rolled my eyes and got out of the pool. I slipped on my jeans and top, without my bra and underwear.

"Love you too, bye." I heard him say as I walked inside. He had a towel around his waist.

"I'm gonna go up..." I stopped talking as I pointed to the stairs.

He nodded as I gave him a half smile. I jogged upstairs and went to our room as I shut the door. I grabbed my pajama's and went into the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it.

What in fuck just happened down there? I ran my fingers through my wet stringy hair.

I shook my head and turned on the water as I stripped off my clothes. I hopped in the shower. I let the warm water run over my cold skin.

I heard a knock at the door. I jumped.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"How long are you gonna be?" I heard him say with an urge in his voice.

"About five minutes. Why?" I asked him as a moment of silence took over.

"Just wondering." I heard him reply.

I cocked my eyebrow. I poured some shampoo into my palm as I washed my hair really good and rinsed it all out.

I let all of the shampoo slide off of me and down into the drain.

After that I put conditioner on and washed it out. I quickly got out of the shower. I had to admit I was anxious to see him. Why did he wanna know how long I would be?

I slid on my pajama's and opened the door. Alex wasn't in our room? He must be downstairs.

I walked out of our room and downstairs.

I didn't see him in the living room. The patio door was shut.

"Alex?" I said but I got no response.

"Are you home?" I said walking to the kitchen but he wasn't there.

"Alex?!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He smiled coming in right beside me as I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Hi." I chuckled itching the back of my wet hair.

"Hey." He said in a low voice and getting in the freezer, pulling out a purple ice pop.

He ripped open the package and started sucking on it as I leaned on the island.

"We have school tomorrow." I muttered.

"We could always ditch." He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone knows we are brother and sister now so-." He cut me off.

"Step." He smirked.

"What the fuck ever we are! Anyways they'll know if I ditch it's because of you and then one of my teacher's will call my dad and then we will never be trusted alone again. Do you want that, Alex?" I asked him, cocking my eyebrow as he smiled and shook his head. He continued sucking on his grape flavored ice pop and staring at me.

I feel like I am babysitting him.

"Look, I'm gonna go to bed. I'm trusting you to not tear up the house while I am off in dream land. Okay?" I said getting ready to head out of the kitchen.

"You sure you don't wanna ditch tomorrow?" He asked, ignoring probably everything I said.

"I'm sure. You shouldn't either." I said, walking out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"Hey!" He yelled as I turned around and looked over the railing at him.

"What?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Do you mind if I bring someone over here tomorrow?" He smirked.

"Define...someone for me, Alex?" I said.

"You've seen her before." He smiled.

"I have? Who is it? Jack?" I chuckled as Alex laughed and shook his head, making his brown bangs fall in his brown eyes.

"Just make sure this "someone" doesn't bring tons of friends over. Got it?" I said, doing air quotes as he nodded.

"Got it!" He yelled, making me jump.

I walked to our room and slammed the door.

Ya know. It's funny how we just made out in the pool and then he asks me if he can bring a girl over here tomorrow?

Typical Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love all of you who gave me 13 comments it made me really happy! And thanks for your feedback it means a lot to me! It tells me what I need to work on and stuff! =) You guy's are amazing readers! I love you all! <3 Give me about hmmm 16 comments this time and will see how fast I update ;)
- Faith (Faye)