Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Eleven;

The Next Day

I woke up and stared at my clock. I was late for school. It's two hours past the time I usually get up. I rolled my eyes and got up, realizing I was completely naked and freezing cold.

I gasped and cupped my hand over my mouth.

I turned around to see Alex laying there with his lip out, he was sound asleep. Oh, God. What did I do? I knew I wasn't dreaming...I actually had sex with my step brother!

I jogged to the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my naked, cold body. I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked like...I just had sex. Which I did. For the first time. Last night.

With my step brother...

My dad is going to kill me!

No, he's not. Because he won't find out. He's not going to find out...

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail so I didn't have to brush it and get all the crazy knots out.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the side of the bathtub.

I had sex with him. I gave up my virginity to him. The guy who uses girls. My step brother. The player of all the player's! The manwhore of all fucking manwhores! And I had sex with him last night! And now I skipped school because of him!

I hit my forehead and shook my head.

How can I be so fucking stupid? How could I do such a dumb thing?!

I stood up and grabbed my underwear off the bathroom floor and my black tank top. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Alex raised up in my bed with a smirk on his satisfied face.

I sighed and put my hand on my hip.

"Maybe we can do that every week without your dad knowing." He chuckled.

I gave him a pathetic look.

"Who the fuck do you think I am? Maria? Or some whore?" I said, raising my voice.

"No. I just thought you-." I cut him off.

"Thought I was easy? Huh? Is that it?! Well, I'm not. That was the last time we will ever do that again!" I shouted as he raised up more on his elbows.

"Mae, what the fuck is your problem?" He asked in shock and he had a sad look in his brown eyes that I remembered dazing off into last night.

"I don't know." I choked as he gulped and I tried to hide the tears but I couldn't.

"Come here." He muttered as I shook my head and started pacing all around our room.

"Mae, don't make me get up. I'm fucking naked." He chuckled as I shook my head and tears streamed down my cheeks, slowly.

"Come on, Mae." He whispered as I sat on the edge of my bed and I felt his hand on my back.

I looked over my shoulder at him as he gave me a half smile.

I couldn't help it. My dad wasn't here. I had to have someone to turn to when I couldn't stop crying...Alex was the only one at the moment.

I crawled up into my bed by him and laid my head on his chest as he covered me up. We laid there in silence until one of us was brave enough to speak.

"Can you tell me why you're crying?" Alex asked, quietly.

I shrugged as he ran his fingers up and down my back, making me lean in closer to him.

"I just can't believe I did that with you." I sobbed as everything turned completely silent again.

"You didn't want to?" He asked in surprise.

I shook my head and cried more into his bare chest.

Of course I wanted to. It just felt so wrong...

"I didn't want to do it with you...because your my step b-brother." I stuttered, trying not to choke on my tears.

"Mae..." He sighed. "How come you fucking forced me on this bed?"

"Huh?" I asked in shock.

Why do I keep on doing this? I know what I did. I know I got mad at him and thought he was so damn irresistible! Why can't he just stay away from me already?!

I cut him off just when he was about to speak.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as everything turned quiet again.

"For what?" He asked as I looked up at him in his soft brown eyes.

"For being like this...I just never really done this before. And I never thought I would have sex for the first time with my new step brother. This isn't even normal, Alex." I said shaking my head.

"Then we'll forget it ever happened." He muttered, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

I nodded.

He was right. We should just forget about it and act like a normal brother and sister. That's what we should've done in the fucking first place.

"Alright." I whispered, getting up from my bed and walking over to my dresser drawer and slipping on my jeans.

I looked at him from our doorway.

He smiled at me as I smiled back.

"I really am sorry." I spoke softly.

"Don't apologize. We just lost track of time and had a little fun. I'll be down in a minute." He said as I nibbled my lip and nodded.

I headed toward the stairs and walked down them slowly.

I'm still shocked. The main reason why I was shocked was because I enjoyed it and it was the best thing I have ever done and he made me feel....better and different. Like we belonged. But that's wrong and I shouldn't be thinking that. We're family. And it's wrong.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a bottle of water. I was dehydrated. I mean after all of that. Who wouldn't be?

I walked out of the kitchen and to the patio door. I opened it and went outside and sat down in the lay down chair.

I sat there just staring at the blue pool glistening in the sunlight...

I took a sip of my water and closed my eyes. Pretty soon Senior year will be over and I will be out of this house and in California. Going to college and getting my own place and job. It will be great. It's the life I've always dreamed of...Well, I've never really dreamed of anything that much after my mom died. I just picked a place where the weather isn't always bad and everyone seems so happy...L.A. That's where I'm going right after I graduate from Dulaney.

I heard something being knocked on. My eyes came open. I seen Alex knocking on the patio door. He came outside and sat down beside me in a lawn chair.

"You wanna go some where? I mean we missed school. We shouldn't just sit around this house all week with both of us wanting to kill each other." He laughed.

I had to laugh. To hide the awkwardness between us.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow as a smile blew across his flawless face.

"We can go anywhere." He shrugged.

"Baltimore fucking sucks. I hate it here." I sighed as he rolled his brown eyes.

"Baltimore is the best! Why don't you like it here?" He asked as I shook my head.

My mom. My life. You. My dad falling in love with another woman.

Yeah, I wish I could let that all out to him. But for some strange reason I was scared to.

"It's just boring." I whispered, staring around at my backyard. I mean...our backyard.

"Well, what can I do to make it more fun for you?" He smirked as I cocked my eyebrow.

These are the moments that I wish I could just crawl into a fucking hole and stay curled up...away from the stupid world.

"Shut your mouth." I whispered, taking another sip of my water.

He cocked his eyebrow.

"Come on. Let me take you out." He smiled.

"Where, Alex? Where in Baltimore?" I asked him.

"Just come on..." He said as I shook my head.

"I just want to stay here. We skipped school. What happens if one of our teachers sees us?" I asked him as he laughed.

"Mae, you worry too much. What do I have to say to you to make you get off of your ass and come with me?" He said as I shrugged.

"Just don't say anything. I like it better when you don't talk." I said, meeting eyes with him as he gave me a curious look.

"The other night you loved it when I did..." He whispered, looking out at the pool as my mouth parted slightly.

I guess our relationship is never going to change no matter how hard I try.

"Alex, listen to me." I said as he looked at me and our eyes connected. "We cannot do this. Our parent's are married to each other and we are there kids. We just can't have sex behind there backs. I mean come on. Doesn't that sound wrong? Shit! It is wrong! Open up your eyes, Alex! If they found out they would kill us! And they are never going to find out! Right?"

"Right." He muttered.

"Alright...Now can we just have a one normal day without getting into each others pants?" I asked him as he shrugged and leaned back in his chair.

"I'll try not to I just find you so..." He paused and shook his head as I cocked my eyebrow.

"So...what?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"So....never mind." He chuckled.

Now this was going to drive me crazy! He's just doing this to get on my nerves and it's working!

"Ya know what?" I said as he looked at me and smirked.

"What?"

"Why are you this way? Why are you...you? I mean you..." I stopped talking. I was so mad I wasn't even making any sense.

He laughed.

"Why am I me?" He continued to laugh.

"Listen, I just don't want to talk to you today. You made me miss school and my dad is going to see that...And then I'll get busted for it later." I sighed.

"You can still go." He said.

"Yeah, but what's the point? I would sit there in my desk worrying about what you're doing. You would probably tear up the house if I left you alone again. I mean look at what happened the last time I left you alone..." I stopped as everything turned silent.

"Do you seriously want to go to school?" He asked me, giving me a pathetic look.

"To get an education of course. I just want to get out of Baltimore! I don't wanna stick around here and be tormented by you!" I shouted, getting up from the chair and jogging inside the house.

"What did I do to you besides make you feel nice? I thought we..." He stopped talking as I turned around and met eyes with him.

"Alex, how many times do I have to tell you this? I am your step sister. You can't fuck me. And you can't touch me the way you do with other girl's. Get that through your head." I said, trying not to choke up with tears but it was too late...

"Look, Mae. Don't cry." Alex said giving me a look of sympathy as I shook my head.

"You're my step brother. I shouldn't of even done that last night. I'm so sorry." I sobbed.

"Don't be, Mae." He said coming toward me as I backed away.

"Just don't touch me. Go away. Go hang out with your guy friends." I whispered as he shrugged.

"They're in school. I can't." He muttered.

"Fine! Then go to a strip club or something!" I yelled, running upstairs and slamming the door to our room.

"Mae!" I heard him call but I didn't respond...
♠ ♠ ♠
This reminded me of Mae and Alex haha
Tell me what you think ;)
Please Comment! Comment! Comment!
I love all of you guys! Best readers ever!
The next chapter will be sort of a shocker but not really.
It shows Alex's true colors if you know what I mean :)
I'll give you a clue and let's see if you can guess...
It's based off of Coffee Shop Soundtrack ;)
- Faith (Faye)
P.s. I just suddenly realized if Alex was my step brother I would so fall in love with him. I mean who wouldn't?