Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Twelve;

I sat there on the couch staring at the TV watching the news...Baltimore is going to be sunny all week long...Great.

I shook my head and nibbled my lip, flipping through the channels.

It was right after school and I didn't give a damn where Alex was. I didn't want him to come home. I was scared to face him...

I gulped and tried to calm down. It's not like he's going to come home and flirt with me again right after I yelled at him yesterday. We barely even talked yesterday. I slept on the couch and he slept up in our room. And this morning we didn't say a word to each other.

I rolled my eyes just thinking about it.

I heard the door open. I jumped and turned my head slowly to see Alex come in with a familiar face behind him...

Our English teacher...Mrs. Connor.

My mouth parted slightly. Were we in trouble? What's going on? I stood up and straightened my posture.

"Mrs. Connor?" I asked as she met eyes with me and smiled.

"Hello, Mae." She greeted me in her delicate voice. And she wasn't dressed like she usual is...She was dressed more casual. In tight jeans and a nice tank top and her hair was down and not up in a bun and she had contacts in...Wow. She looked hot. I was jealous.

"What are you doing here?" I chuckled as Alex smirked and walked to the kitchen.

"I just stopped by to help Alex with a little homework. I forgot you guy's were brother and sister now." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Step." I corrected her as she nodded and Alex came out of the kitchen still wearing a smirk on his face.

"I have everything we need..." He said in a low husky voice as I cocked my eyebrow.

"Great. Where is the best place?" She smiled big.

"My room." He grinned.

I tucked my thumbs into my jean pockets and shifted my weight to each foot.

"Um, you can tutor him down here. I was just leaving." I said quietly.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Like it matters." I whispered, walking to the kitchen and grabbing my backpack and throwing it over my shoulder.

"I can leave if this isn't a good time." I heard Mrs. Connor say as I shook my head.

Why does he care about his grade anyway?

"Bye, Alex!" I called going outside and to my car.

I was just going to head over to Mount Hope Cemetery and then my cousins place. She knows alot about guys and she is very annoying but who cares. I just need someone to talk to other then myself...and Alex Gaskarth.

"Hey, Mae. Where are you going?" Alex asked coming outside as I got in my car and shut the door.

I rolled down my window and looked at him for a minute.

"None of your business." I muttered.

"It is my business." He said folding his arms across his chest.

"Alex, why is she here? You don't do homework and you certainly do not care about your god damn grade for English. I thought you were really good in English. I remember Mrs. Connor reading your speech in front of all of her classes. I didn't think too much about it but she thought it was amazing." I said as he smirked.

"She's here just because I want her to be here. Oh, yeah and it's none of your god damn business whether or not I care about my grade for English." He chuckled.

I shrugged.

"I don't care." I muttered, starting up my car.

I looked at him. He still had that excited sparkle in his brown eyes.

I cocked my eyebrow. What is with him?

"Alex, why is she here?" I asked him again giving him a more serious look. I was curious.

I knew it wasn't for studying or helping him out in English. It was for something else.

"You really wanna know?" He smiled.

I nodded.

He leaned in closer into my car.

"So we can fuck under my sheets." He said in a low voice as I gulped and shook my head.

I can't believe him! This is insane! First he has sex with me! His own step sister! And now he is going to have sex with his own god damn teacher! Wow. Just wow.

I started to back out of the driveway as he watched me with interest.

"Your coming back right?" I heard him ask.

I stuck my head out the window.

"Why does it matter?!" I shouted out my window.

"Because, Mae! I care about your ass!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes and drove off down our street.

First Stop. Mount Hope.

~

I pulled up to the graveyard with a bouquet of bright white lilly's clutched in my hand.

I slammed the door to my car and walked up to my mom's gravestone. I kneeled down and laid the flowers in front of it.

I sat there staring at her picture. Her flawless skin and her pretty warm smile. Her rosy cheeks...She used to make me so happy and then...she came down with breast cancer and died five months after it took control of her. She's been dead for two years now. My dad is already in love with another woman.

How could this happen?

I shook my head and let the tears fall.

"Ever since you have been gone. My life has just fallen apart completely." I sobbed, clutching the warm gravestone from the sun shining down on it too long.

"I just wish you would come back....I have a step brother now, mom." I cried out as the wind blew hard up against me making my hair whip around my damp cheeks.

"I had sex with him." I whispered, shaking my head out of shame and pity.

I really didn't know what to say anymore because I knew she wasn't coming back and I was just screwed for life. It's a sin to have sex with a family member. It's also a sin to have sex before your married.

I stood up from the dirty ground and walked back to my car. I got in and started it up. I had to drive some where. I didn't want to go back to my house and find Alex on top of our English teacher while he moans out her first name.

That's disgusting. Well, to me anyway.

I shook my head and drove to my cousins house...Teresa.

I pulled up in her driveway. I got out of the car and jogged up to her front door. I knocked on it lightly.

"Who is it?" She sang.

"It's me...Mae." I said quietly.

"Mae?" She said in surprise as the door opened slowly.

She was wearing her green mask and had her hair was up in a towel. I'm guessing her hair was wet.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in shock.

"I just needed someone to talk to." I muttered.

"Oh, well, come on in then. But you have to be quiet." She whispered.

"Why?"

I walked into the house with her and in her living room there was yoga music playing and three girls with their eyes closed and humming.

My eyes popped out as she smiled and sat down on her pink little mat and straightened her posture as she sat criss cross and closed her eyes.

"Maybe I should-." She cut me off.

"You're fine. Just sit down in front of me so the others won't hear you." She whispered, opening one eye as I nodded and sat down in front of her as she opened both of her eyes.

"May I help you?" She smiled.

I looked at the three girl's behind her still humming with the weird Japanese music playing in the background.

"Ummmmmmm. Ummmmmmm."

I gulped and met eyes with my cousin.

"Ya know my step brother Alex?" I asked her as she nodded and grinned.

"The sexy guy." She giggled.

"Yeah, well, me and him aren't getting along so well." I whispered.

"Interesting. Send him over here. I'd love to have him, Mae." She grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

"Right now he is having sex with our English teacher." I whispered as she gasped.

"Get out!" She squealed as everyone stopped humming and opened their eyes.

"It's true." I sighed.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" She squealed acting like a prep all over again.

Sometimes I can't stand her but I learn to cope with her.

I shook my head.

"He's just a huge player that I despise." I said as she put her hand over her heart.

"I love him! He reminds me of my X. He always brought other girl's over so we could do threesomes." She giggled as the three girl's behind her giggled.

"And you did it?" I asked in shock.

She nodded.

"Wow..." I croaked as she shrugged and stood up off her mat.

"And these were all the girl's." She continued to giggle as I stood up off the floor and looked around for a trash can.

"What are you looking for, Hun?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"The trash can so I can barf!" I shouted as they all laughed.

"It's just harmless fun!" She smiled.

I twirled my car key's around my index finger.

"You really scare me, Teresa." I muttered.

"Who was that dumb ass guy with the black hair at the wedding?" She asked me as I cocked my eyebrow.

"Jack?"

Oh, God. What happened? Why does she want to know?

"Yeah, him." She grinned.

"Do you like him or something?" I asked her.

"No, I just couldn't remember his name. We made out behind one of the benches in the church." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be sure to tell him you said hi." I chuckled as she nodded.

"Tell him he needs to brush his teeth because the whole time we were making out it smelled like he just ate a chili dog or something." She shrugged.

I grimaced at the thought and headed toward the door.

"I'll catch you later." I muttered.

"Okay! See ya, Hun!" She shouted as I left her house and got in my car.

Yeah, that made me feel a hundred percent better! Not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that was like a filler of some sort but anyways yeah. Soooo I was wondering what would you guy's think of me making a sequel? I already have the layout ready and everything planned out. I just want to know your opinion is it a yes or a no? Please let me know and...
|COMMENT!|COMMENT!|COMMENT!|
Love ya guys <3
- Faith (Faye)