Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Thirteen;

4 Days Later

"Look who is back from Vegas!" I shouted with open arms as my dad came in the house with his hands full of luggage.

"How did everything go here?" Isobel asked, taking her sunglasses off.

I shrugged.

"Normal as ever." I smiled. Not.

"Really? Where is my son at?" Isobel asked looking around the living room.

"Out back with Jack and the uh boy's." I smiled pointing to the patio door.

"Oh, well, then let me go say hi." Isobel grinned as my dad followed behind.

"I missed you two." My dad said as I followed them to the backyard.

The guy's were swimming and acting like nothing was wrong. When everything was wrong. Completely wrong.

"Mom!" Alex shouted like a 7-year-old boy. He got out of the pool and jogged up to her squeezing her tight and getting her all wet.

"And dad!" Alex smiled, his brown eyes popping out of his sockets. He hugged my dad and wiggled his eyebrows at me behind my dad's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

"How was your trip?" Alex asked them as I stood there with my arms folded across my chest.

"Wonderful. How was everything here?" My dad asked looking at me and then back at Alex.

"Great. Amazing. Fantastic!" Alex said strutting up to me and putting his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

"We had a wonderful time. We got to know each other better too." Alex smiled as I looked at him in the eyes.

My dad put his arm around Isobel.

"Do you hear that? We're actually becoming a decent family." My dad smiled.

I gave Alex dagger eyes and then looked back at my new step mom and my dad.

Oh, yeah. We're so fucking decent. Did you know me and Alex had sex?

"I love happy ending's!" Jack shouted from the pool as Zack dunked him under and Rian laughed.

"We need to get family pictures done!" My dad yelled out as I jumped and Alex squeezed me tighter.

"We should do that tomorrow. I'm sure Sears is open." Isobel smiled.

I shook my head.

"I don't have anything to wear and I don't like pictures." I said as Isobel came over to me and Alex let his arm off.

"We can go shopping tonight! Or I can lend you one of my favorite dresses." She grinned.

I continued to shake my head.

"I can't. It's not right to-." Isobel cut me off.

"Sure you can! I have this one red dress from when I was your age! It'll look wonderful on you!" She said as I gulped.

I don't want to wear a god damn dress from back in the day!

"No! I am fine!" I shouted out of no where.

She backed away from me.

"Look, I'm sorry, Isobel. I already have a dress. I'll just wear that one." I shrugged as Isobel nodded and headed over to my dad as they started talking.

"Hey, don't talk to our mom like that." Alex said, getting up all in my face.

"Don't get that close! And you mean your mom not our." I smirked as he got extremely close to my face.

"I can get as close as I want to. We're family aren't we suppose to be close?" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Not that close!" I shouted pushing him as he held onto me and we both lost our balance and fell into the pool.

"You fucking idiot!" I screamed coming up above water.

"That is like the second time you have done that!" I shouted.

Everything became silent except for all the boy's laughing.

"Sorry. You pushed me. And if I go down you go down." Alex smirked as I pushed him again, playfully. I swam over to the ladder and climbed up it, getting out of the pool.

"Mae, are-." I cut my dad off.

"Just don't talk. This has happened before." I said, walking into the house, soaking wet.

I jogged up the stairs and went to me and Alex's bathroom. I grabbed a towel and started to dry off.

Fucking dick. I hope our family splits apart. I don't want to be his step sister and I don't want to be Isobel's fucking step daughter!

I rolled my eyes and sat on the toilet lid. I started to cry. I couldn't help it. Everything is so fucked up and falling apart for me!

I leaned my head on the side of the bathroom counter and sobbed.

I heard a knock on the door. I hoped it wasn't Isobel or Alex.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"Alex."

Fuck.

"What do you want?" I said, harshly.

"Can we talk?" I heard him sigh.

I dried the tears off my cheeks and sniffed.

"Whatever. Open the god damn door." I muttered.

The door opened, slowly.

He came in and shut the door behind him. He walked over to the bathtub and sat on the side of it.

"Look..." He paused and touched my knee and looked up in my eyes as I gave him dagger eyes.

He let his hand off my knee and gripped the side of the bathtub.

"We shouldn't act like this...Graduation is coming up and my mom is trying so hard to be a good mom toward you. Can you just...give her a fucking break?" He asked as I gulped and shrugged.

"It's hard for me. I lost my mom. And no one can replace her." I said, trying not to choke up.

Alex nibbled his lip and then out of no where he fell back into the bathtub and hit his head, making me laugh.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" He yelled as I continued to laugh.

"Nice." I managed to say.

"Here. Let me help you." I chuckled. I held my hand out as he looked at it and then grabbed it, pulling me in on top of him.

"Alex!" I squealed as I met his eyes and then I froze.

"Hi." He smirked as I gulped and got up off of him, getting out of the bathtub.

"You're one guy I don't want to be stuck in a bathtub with." I chuckled as he helped himself out.

"You're one girl I..." He paused and shook his head.

"Never mind." He grinned.

I gulped and opened the bathroom door. I walked out and into our room as Alex followed behind me.

"Hey. Wait." He stopped me and pushed me up against the hallway wall. For the second time.

"What?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

"Be good." He smiled, getting closer to my face.

I pushed him off of me and jogged downstairs.

"Alex, bro! I have to go and Jack wants a ride home. So like. Catch you later?" Zack said as Alex hopped over the staircase railing and did a weird ass handshake with Zack and pulled Zack to him giving him a slight hug.

"Catch you later, bro." Alex replied as Jack came up to Alex and jumped on his back as Alex threw him off.

"Go home, douche bag." Alex laughed.

"Fine. Zack...you want me right?" Jack asked, sticking out his lower lip.

"Yes, Jack. I am a faggot and I want you. Now get your ass in the car." Zack said, rolling his eyes as Alex laughed and Rian came inside from the patio.

"I have to go. Kara wants me." Rian grinned and wiggled his eyebrows as Alex smiled.

"Nice, man. Go get her." Alex chuckled as Rian held up his hand in a peace sign and walked out our front door.

I shifted my weight to each foot as Alex shrugged.

I shook my head and made my way outside to where I seen Isobel and my dad relaxing in the lawn chairs. Haven't they relaxed enough?

"Hey." I sighed, sitting down by the pool and dipping my feet in.

"Hey." Alex said, right after me as he sat down beside me and stuck his feet in.

I rolled my eyes.

"How is everything going?" I asked them staring down at my black toenails in the water.

"How is everything going?" Alex asked, mocking me.

I looked up at him with a pissed off expression.

"Stop that." I said through clenched teeth.

He laughed and turned around to meet my dad's and Isobel's face.

"We were just wondering if you and Alex would like to go out to dinner tonight with us?" I heard Isobel say.

I gulped and nodded.

"Where to? That amazing little bistro on Thames street where supposedly you and my dad met?" I asked looking at Alex and then at Isobel who cocked her eyebrow at me.

"How do you know about that?" She asked with curiosity on her face and in her voice.

"This boy right here told me." I smirked as Alex chuckled.

"Well, yes, we did meet there, Mae. But we are not going there. We were thinking about going somewhere else. Where do you two want to go?" My dad asked us as Alex met eyes with me.

I shrugged.

I didn't care.

"I don't care." Alex muttered looking back down at the pool as I did the same.

"Me either." I whispered.

"I say we all go to Red Lobster! Or...Joe's Crab Shack! I have been craving lobster ever since we left Baltimore to go to Vegas." My dad said, with a smile in his voice.

I turned back around to face him and Isobel as Alex did the same.

Me and Alex looked at each other and then back at them again.

"Red Lobster."

~

I was all dressed up in my black dress. The same one I had on for me and Derek's date that my dad didn't know about. Nor will he ever. I also had to wear this dress tomorrow since Isobel and my dad wanted to do family pictures. They can shove those up their ass. I will never consider Isobel or Alex apart of my family...

"I don't think I want lobster. I want crab." My dad smirked, staring down at the menu with Isobel.

Alex looked at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes and picked up my menu.

"What are you going to get?" I heard him ask me.

"I don't know." I muttered.

He is such a dick. Isn't it obvious he stares at every girl waitress that walks by?

"I think I'll get a live lobster and stick it down your pants." I smirked, looking up at him as he smiled and looked down at his menu.

"Bring it on, sister." He grinned.

I ran my tongue over my top teeth.

"Welcome to Red Lobster. I'll be your server today. Is there anything I can get you all?"

I looked up to see a pretty blond girl standing there with a huge smile planted on her clean face. Alex had his eyes on her.

"Your number?" Alex managed to spit out as Isobel hit his arm from across the table.

"Alex, stop that!" She said through clenched teeth as he continued to smile like an idiot.

"I'll take a water." I cut in.

"Okay, one water." She said to herself and wrote it down.

"And I'll take a beer." My dad grinned.

"Budlight?" She asked him as he nodded.

"I'll take one too!" Alex smirked, leaning down in his seat as my dad cocked his eyebrow and Isobel shook her head.

"Me and him will take a tea." Isobel said pointing to Alex and her as Alex gave her a pathetic look and the waitress walked off.

"A tea? Really, mom?" Alex said as Isobel smiled and looked at her menu.

I smirked.

I could learn to like Isobel.

"So, Mae...What are you planning on doing after high school?" Isobel asked me as I gulped and straightened my posture.

"I got accepted into an L.A. college and I'm going to head down there. I've been planning on it for a while now." I smiled as Alex looked at me and met my eyes.

"Seriously? Damn. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come on tour with me and my band but uh looks like you can't now." Alex said as I shrugged.

I didn't care about his god damn band and friends.

"What are you planning to do after high school, Alex?" My dad spoke up.

"Me? Everything." Alex grinned as my dad managed a smile.

"Everything huh? And what might that be?" My dad said.

"My band and I are going to be traveling all over...It's going to be amazing. This is where my life begins." Alex smiled as my mouth parted slightly.

The idiot isn't even going to college.

"And I was going to ask Mae if she wanted to come along but looks like she can't." Alex shrugged as I smiled.

"That's right. I want to go to college and do something with my life unlike some people I know." I said meeting eyes with Alex as he chuckled.

"I am doing something with my life." He smirked.

"Whatever." I muttered, looking back down at my menu.

"How was everything when we were gone?" My dad asked as I looked up from my menu and at Alex who smirked and looked at me.

"Great." Alex grinned, wetting his dry lips.

"Mae?" My dad said, turning his attention toward me.

"Everything was great, dad. Alex and I got along fine." I nodded as Alex put his arm around me.

"We know alot about each other now." Alex smirked, kissing the top of my head as I looked at him in disgust.

"Yeah. Let go of me." I whispered, pulling away from him.

"Looks like you two are very close now." Isobel smiled.

"Closer then you think." I whispered under my breath.

"What was that Mae?" My dad said leaning into the table.

"Nothing. I said. That girl needs to hurry up with the drinks." I spoke up as my dad nodded and leaned back in his seat.

"That's what I thought you said." Alex whispered in my ear, making me get chills up and down my spine.

We seriously do not need to be sharing the same room. Or be in the same house together.

It's not safe...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so, yeah...Most of you didn't answer on my question last time. Only two people did =) But I'm going to ask it again!!!! And hopefully you guy's will respond.
1) Should I or should I not do a sequel?!!!!!
And please answer!!!!!! I also have a new story I wish you guy's would check out.
It's a very different plot from probably all of the other Alex Gaskarth fanfics you have read...
It is called Brand New Eyes. I hope you all read it and comment on it =)
It would mean alot to me.
And please answer the question ^-^
I love you all <3
- Faith (Faye)