Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Fourteen;

"Look at how cute you two look!" Isobel yelled out staring down at the new family pictures. The one of me and Alex with sweet smiles on our faces. Acting like we liked each other. The most cruelest ten seconds of my life for that flash to go off.

"Damn. I look sexy." Alex smirked, peeking his head over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and walked off through Sears as he followed behind me.

"Oh, come the fuck on, Mae! Can't we just get along...Ya know like we did the other night?" He grinned.

"That will never happen again." I whispered, stopping in my tracks and looking him in the eyes as he gulped.

"Alright. So it won't happen again. It's not like I care." He shrugged. By the looks of it he certainly did care.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked cocking my eyebrow as he nibbled his lip and nodded.

"You can go without sex? You can go without a naked body pressing up against your own? You can go without someone tonguing you over and over and-." He cut me off as I got closer to his face.

"Mae! I get it. Chill. I can go without it." He chuckled as I smirked.

"Sure you can." I whispered, backing away from him.

"Come on."He sighed, walking back to the photo place as I followed behind him.

"Oh, look, Alex, we're walking through the bra section." I said in a husky voice running my fingers along all the bras as he rolled his eyes.

"Like I care." He chuckled.

"Oh my, Alex. Are you feeling okay? Look what I have." I smirked grabbing a black laced bra and biting the bra strap. I wiggled my eyebrows at him as he stood there with his mouth parted slightly.

He walked closer to me as I backed up more between the bra racks.

"You can't take it anymore. Can you?" I said in a husky voice.

He reached out for my waist as I took off running away from him. I felt his hands grab my waist as he brought me to him making me squeal.

"Alex! Stop!" I giggled as he brought his lips to my neck. He kissed me over and over. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Told you so.." I whispered in his ear as he nibbled my neck.

"Mae?"

"Alex?"

It was Isobel and my dad.

Me and Alex pulled apart as I threw the bra over on a empty shopping cart.

"There you two are! We have been looking every where for you!" Isobel said coming toward us with my dad behind her.

"Sorry. We were just uh...talking." I chuckled as Alex grabbed my ass making me giggle and move away from him.

"Okay, well, we should get going. It's getting late and the Ravens are playing tonight." My dad said happily.

"They are?" Alex asked, getting a sparkle in his brown eyes.

"Yes, they are. So let's go. I don't want to miss them!" My dad shouted, walking ahead of me and Alex with Isobel. Hand in hand.

Me and Alex walked slowly behind them.

Alex's hand brushed up against mine as I saved him the trouble and intertwined our fingers.

"I told you so." Alex whispered in my ear as I giggled and looked down at my converses walking beside his.

"Told me what?" I chuckled, looking up in his eyes.

"That you couldn't resist me. I mean look at me...I'm me." He smirked as I continued to giggle and Isobel and my dad turned around as me and Alex parted hands quickly.

"You two doing okay back there?" Isobel asked us as me and Alex both nodded and I walked up beside my dad. Alex on the other hand walked beside Isobel.

"Ya know, Mae. Alex and you should come downstairs and watch the game with me and Isobel..." My dad spoke up.

"Yeah. Okay. I will." I muttered.

I wonder how that will turn out...

~

I was upstairs getting my pajama's on and putting a ponytail in my hair when Alex came in.

"You ready for the game?" He smiled as I nodded and put my bangs behind my ear.

There was a moment of silence before he came closer to me with a football in his hand. He tossed it on the bed as I turned to him.

"You look hot." He smirked, looking me up and down.

What is he talking about?

"Alex, they're just pajama's." I chuckled as he put his hands on my waist making my heart jump.

"What about what's underneath them?" He said wiggling his eyebrows as I blushed and giggled.

"Alex! Stop." I whispered as he got closer to my face.

"Are you willing to show me?" He smiled.

"We're going downstairs to watch a game. So...no." I gave him a half smile.

"Oh, come on. We got a few minutes." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I muttered as he bit his lip and backed up toward the door. He shut it and then locked it.

Why do I always give into him like this? Always.

I pulled down my shorts, showing him my see through black laced panties.

His mouth gaped open.

"Who's your mommy?" I smirked, putting my hand on my hip as he chuckled and came toward me.

"You are." He replied in a husky voice as I laughed and he smiled, grabbing me by my waist.

"You got that right." I whispered in his ear as he pulled me close to him and slid his fingers under my panties.

He started kissing my neck as I moaned and gripped him tight.

"Mae! Alex! Come on! Games starting!" My dad yelled.

I sighed as Alex stopped kissing me. I pressed my forehead up against his as he kissed me.

"Come on." He smiled as I picked up my shorts and slipped them on. I slipped on my slippers and grabbed the football throwing it towards Alex as he caught it.

"Thanks, sis." He grinned.

"Don't call me that." I giggled as he hit my ass and we walked out of our room.

"We are so normal." I smiled.

Not.

Alex plopped down on the couch as I sat down on the chair beside the couch.

Isobel was in the kitchen and my dad was sitting there staring at the TV.

Alex looked at me as I shrugged.

"Isobel is making popcorn, Mae. Do you want to go help her with that?" My dad asked as I gulped and nodded. I stood up off the couch and walked to the kitchen.

Isobel smiled and handed me a bowl.

"Thank you, Mae." She said as I nodded and went back out to the living room.

"Alex, I have your popcorn." I grinned handing him the bowl as he smiled.

"Do you want any?" He asked as I shook my head and sat back down in my chair.

"I'm good." I sighed.

The game started and we were all in silence. That was until the Ravens made a score and Alex and my dad had to freak out about it. What guy wouldn't? All guys are like this when they watch football. Even some gay guys. Or so I have heard.

Then things started to quiet down and some sport news came on.

Alex looked over at me as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.

He smirked and threw a piece of popcorn at me. My mouth dropped open as I threw it back at him and he caught it in his mouth making me smile and look down. I knew what he wanted.

And I was playing along with his sick little game. He thought I was serious? Please. I would never fall for him again.

~

It was a Sunday morning and I woke up with a splitting headache. My windows were open and I heard the birds chirping. A slight breeze came in, sweeping across my face.

I heard a guitar being strummed and someones amazing voice.

I peeped my eyes open and looked over to my right to where I saw Alex looking down at his box guitar and strumming it lightly as he sang something.

"I miss you. I'm so sorry..."

I cocked my eyebrow and raised up on my elbows.

He looked over at me as I gave him a half smile.

He was really good.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled, getting out of bed and sitting on the edge of his as he continued to strum and look in my eyes.

"Just singing." He smirked.

"You're really good." I smiled.

"I am flattered, Mae." He grinned, putting his hand over his heart and leaning back in bed putting a pillow over his face.

I raised my eyebrows and looked around our room.

"Mae, aren't you forgetting something?" He said, his face still in the pillow.

"What?" I chuckled.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around and there he was with a smile on his face.

"You have no idea do you?" He smirked.

"No." I replied as he got closer to me and I felt his breath on my face.

"Kiss me." He whispered.

I leaned in and kissed him and grabbed his neck as he ran his hand up my leg.

"Mae!" I heard my dad scream as I jumped and threw Alex off of me.

"Yeah?!" I shouted back.

"Get your ass down here this minute!"

"Um...be right back." I whispered, biting my lip and rushing out of the room and downstairs.

"Yes, dad?" I said flatly, looking around the living room but he wasn't there.

"He's in the basement, Mae." Isobel said as I rushed down there.

"Yes, d-." I was cut off when I seen him standing there. His face red and him staring at the two stripper poles.

"What are these doing down here, Mae?" He asked me, his ears blowing out smoke.

"Um...Uh...Ya know. I have no idea how those got down here." I shrugged, itching the back of my head.

Oh, Alex. I'll kill you.

"Mae, tell me now. Where did these come from?" He asked, getting closer to me as I walked over to the poles and grabbed one of them.

They don't come out do they? Fuck.

"I don't know! They just...They were here when you left too. I thought they were just poles." I laughed nervously as he cocked his eyebrow.

"Alex!" He yelled as my heartbeat started racing.

What if Alex tells him about the party? He wouldn't would he? I don't think he would.

"Yeah?" Alex asked out of breath. And then he seen my dad and Alex's brown eyes popped out of his sockets.

"Oh. Um. Hey." Alex chuckled, itching the back of his messy brown hair.

"What are these and why are they down here in the basement?" My dad asked pointing to the poles.

"They uh. Psh. I don't know. Ask Mae." Alex said as my mouth dropped.

My dad looked at me.

"Dad, I have no clue how these got down here! It's all Alex!" I yelled.

My dad looked back at Alex as Alex came over to me and stood in between the two poles.

"Look..." Alex sighed. "I can explain."

"Start explaining." My dad said. Damn. He looked really pissed.

I looked at Alex who stared at me in panic.

"They get tired during band practice and uh they needed to lean on something so we found these two poles outside somebodies house and we brought them back here." I said with a shaky voice as Alex nodded.

"Yeah, we get really sweaty and Jack likes to lean alot so...we got these babies." Alex smiled, hitting the pole.

"How come on my credit card it says you spent six hundred dollars on these?" My dad said cocking his eyebrow, holding up his credit card as my mouth dropped.

"Alex...your on your own. Bye." I smirked, walking up the stairs.

I could tell by the look on my dad's face he already knew who was responsible for those poles...and there is only one person in this house who could be responsible for it...

Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mae's Pajama's.
Okay, so, can you believe I updated twice in day?! Wow. I'm on a roll.
And thank you all for commenting and telling me if I should do the sequel or not and on my other new story. Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented!
I think I will go up to about chapter 25 or 22 on this one until I put up the link to the sequel. You guys are going to love it! I just love the layout for it! =)
Alright, so, |COMMENT!|COMMENT!|COMMENT!|
Love you guys <3
- Faith (Faye)