Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Nineteen;

Graduation Day

"Dude, stop." I heard someone laugh as I rubbed my nose and stuffed my head into my pillow.

"She is going to be so pissed..." I heard someone chuckle. I felt something tickle all the way down my back.

I arched my back as I heard more laughs. I peeped my eye open to see Alex up close in my face with a smile on his.

My eyes got wide as I hopped up out of bed to see Jack and Rian sitting there laughing their asses off at me.

Alex raised up, his messy brown hair sticking up in the air.

"You woke me up! Why?" I groaned, looking in the mirror at myself and fixing my hair as Alex got off my bed and came behind me in the mirror.

"It's graduation day! And hello, Ms. Mae! It's like two o'clock in the afternoon." Alex chuckled. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on my bed as Alex plopped down beside me.

"I'm so glad to get out of that place! I mean do you know how much shit I put up with in the locker rooms?!' Jack exclaimed as I looked at him and laughed.

"You enjoyed it." I smirked as Jack's mouth parted slightly and Rian and Alex broke out into laughter.

"Did not! They whipped me with wet towels! I had marks on my ass for days! I still do! You want to see them?" Jack asked raising up as I shook my head fast.

"No!" Me and Alex yelled out at the same time.

Rian laughed.

"I just can't believe it went by all so fast..." I whispered, staring at the ceiling as everything got silent.

"Just think about it...Today is the beginning of our lives! We're free!" Alex yelled out, poking me in the stomach as I squirmed.

"It's just...I don't know." I sighed.

I looked at Alex as he cocked his eyebrow and rolled his eyes.

"You're such a bitch! You're ruining our day of happiness and freedom!" Alex yelled into the pillow as I giggled and turned over on my side, staring at him with his head in the pillow.

"Tomorrow I leave for L.A. and I am just a little bit bummed. Why are you so happy?" I whined as he looked up and gave me a confused look.

"Why am I happy?...High school is fucking over!"

"Over!" Jack joined in as I rolled my eyes.

"Won't you miss it though?" I asked Alex as he stared off into space.

"I sure as fuck won't!" Jack yelled as I looked at him with a goofy smile on his face.

"I wasn't asking you, Jack." I said as Rian smirked.

I sighed, looking back at Alex.

"Some of it...The work...not so much." He chuckled.

I ran my fingers through my thick hair as everything became silent again.

"Kara's going to meet me for lunch. Do you all want to come?" Rian asked as I shook my head slowly and Alex patted my back.

"I have to stay here. Get ready and stuff." Alex smiled as I gave him a half smile.

"I'll go! Where in hell are we going?" Jack asked.

Rian shrugged.

"Somewhere." Rian chuckled as Jack got up and walked to our bedroom door with Rian following behind him.

"Catch you later in the gym!" Alex called as Rian smirked and nodded toward him.

"Bye, faggot!" Alex yelled to Jack as Jack laughed and they both left.

"Come on...let's do something fun." Alex wiggled his eyebrows at me as I groaned and got up from my bed as Alex got up and followed me.

"Okay...you wanna do something fun?" I smirked as Alex nodded.

"Here." I paused and grabbed my one and only black thong out of my dresser drawer. "Play with this."

"Is this like a short preview for what is going to happen later?" He said in a husky voice as I rolled my eyes and shut the bathroom door in his face and locked it.

"Oh, come on! It's graduation day!" He yelled as I turned on the shower and got in.

"Later!" I called.

"Later?" He asked in surprise.

"Yes, later..."

~

"Look at you two! You look so cute! I am making a scrapbook of this!" Isobel squealed, taking another picture of me and Alex standing by the front door in our graduation gowns and caps.

I had red on and he had white on. They wanted the females to wear red and the males to wear white. I had no clue what that was about. A tradition I guess? I didn't bother to ask either...

The Dulaney Lions...Ah, I am so stressed. What if I don't like college? I can't just quit. I'm moving to L.A. Of course I have been preparing for this for two whole years it's just...I am so nervous.

"You okay?" Alex asked me, moving the dangly yellow string out of my face.

I laughed.

"I'm fine and...thanks for moving that." I smiled as he smiled back.

"You're very welcome. Are you ready? 'Cause I am so pumped for this." He chuckled.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I sighed as he put his arm around me and Isobel went off to go get my dad in the backyard. Me and my dad have been so distant ever since the night he slapped me. I didn't want to talk to him...I didn't feel like it.

"I look like a chick! Look at this! I'm wearing a god damn dress!" He yelled out with a laugh, staring down at his white gown as I giggled.

"It's a gown, Alex. Not a dress." I smirked as he moved his bangs out of his brown eyes.

"It's a dress." He chuckled.

"Whatever." I laughed.

"We're ready! Get in the car!" Isobel called from the patio as I ran out the door with Alex right behind me.

I got in the car as Alex got in beside me. The car was silent as Alex clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

"I'm so nervous." I whispered, staring off into space as I tapped my fingers on the side of the car door.

"You're not the only one." He laughed as I cocked my eyebrow and met eyes with him.

"You're nervous?" I asked in shock as he continued to laugh and he shook his head.

"No, Jack is. He texted me about ten minutes ago."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why is he nervous?" I smiled as Alex shook his head and stared out the car window at Isobel walking off the front porch.

"Because he's a pussy and he's scared to stand up and accept his diploma or whatever in front of the whole gym." Alex chuckled as I shrugged.

"Why aren't you nervous or scared?" I asked him as he looked at me and met my eyes.

"Because, Mae...I was born to do this." He smiled as I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Born to do what?"

"Stand up in front of a whole crowd of people and not be afraid...And besides I love the attention." He smirked, straightening his baby blue tie underneath his white gown.

"I'm sure you do..."

~

"I present to you ladies and gentlemen class of 2006!"

Everyone stood up and threw their caps up in the air. It was all like slow motion to me. Everyone screaming and crying and hugging their best friends of four years goodbye...I watched my red cap fall slowly to the floor as I continued to stare at it...

Something pulled me out of my daze. I looked up to see Alex with a smile on his face. Everything seemed like a complete blur to me. He stopped and stared at me. It was like he knew at that moment everything I was feeling.

He smiled big at me as tears filled my eyes.

He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me. He didn't care who saw. It was like I was captured in that one special moment forever and I didn't want to escape from it.

I grasped his hands that were placed on my neck. He rubbed his thumb softly along my neck as I came up for air.

"We graduated..." I whispered as he smiled and snaked his arms around my waist. he picked me up and spun me around as I laughed up against his neck and he put me down.

"We graduated! Fuck yeah!" He yelled as Jack came up to him and gave him a big hug as Alex laughed.

"Dude, I am so fucking stoked right now! They're having the after party out by North Beach!" Jack yelled over everyones voices as I picked up my red cap and held it tight up against my chest.

"You want to go to a party?" Alex smirked, looking back at me as a smile blew across my face.

Oh, what the hell. One party won't hurt right?

~

The loud music blasted over the speakers and everyone had red plastic cups in their hands. They weren't wasted at all because someone was supervising this event. It was a goodbye party and all I felt was a wave of depression come over me just by being here for only about thirty minutes...

I lost Alex when Jack dragged him somewhere.

I stared out at the waves crashing up against the rocks as I leaned on the banister of the balcony. A slight breeze blew up against me, making my hair fly back around my shoulders.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my baby sister." I heard a familiar voice say as I peeked my head over my shoulder to see Alex with a smirk on his face and a red plastic cup in his hand.

I turned my head back towards the waves as I felt his hand on my back.

"What are you doing out here all by yourself?" I heard him ask as I looked up at him and met his eyes.

"I couldn't find you so I just came out here." I spoke softly.

"Oh..." He paused and continued to stare at me as I shrugged.

"You don't have to stay out here with me. I know how you love to party and all that crazy shit Alex Gaskarth does." I smirked as he leaned on the banister of the balcony by me.

He laughed.

"I do that all the time. And besides...tomorrow you're leaving and I'm leaving for tour. All the better to spend more time together." He chuckled as I shrugged.

"Why does it even matter?" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"I mean...never mind." I muttered.

"Come with me..." He said after a moment of silence as he took my hand and led me inside and then out front.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we got in his car and he started it up.

"Home." He replied with a smile.

"Home? But why home? We just got here." I said in shock as he pulled off and I gave him a curious look.

"Come on...you really wanted to stay there?" He chuckled as I met eyes with him and smiled.

"No way in hell did I want to stay there." I replied as he laughed and stared at the road with his sparkling brown eyes.

"That's what I thought..."

~

"You'll never believe where these old bastards went." Alex laughed from the kitchen as I peeked my head in.

"Where?" I giggled, walking toward him.

"Vegas." He said in shock as my mouth dropped and I snatched the note from his hand.

"I'm just playin'." He chuckled. "They went out to a night club...somewhere. They said they would be back sometime later on in the night." Alex smirked, as I laid the note down on the island and shifted my weight back and fourth to each foot.

"Guess who's bored." He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I don't know...I'll take a whack at it...you?" I smiled as he snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Care to keep me occupied?" He smirked, grabbing a banana off the island and peeling it slowly as I gave him a curious look.

What game is he trying to play this time?

He bit into the banana and wiggled his eyebrows at me as I gulped and was getting ready to walk out of the kitchen but then he caught my wrist and pulled me back to him as my heart began to flutter.

Everything got silent as he sat the banana down on the island and looked at me in my eyes with his chocolate brown ones.

I felt his hand brush softly up against my cheek and he brought his lips up to my ear.

"I want to be more then just a casual fuck." He whispered as my heart rate sped up.

My hand gripped his arm and slid all the way down to his hand. I led him out of the kitchen and upstairs. I walked into the room and shut the door behind us.

Everything got silent as I walked closer to him and turned around. My back to him.

I felt his fingers travel up and down my spine as he unzipped my dress, making me have goosebumps.

He slid it off slowly as I felt a chill creep up my spine and leave me completely breathless.

His lips pressed softly up against the back of my shoulder as I smiled down at the floor and moved my hair aside.

His hands gripped my arms and slid there way up and down making me bite my lip.

I turned to face him as he smiled. I blushed and looked away. He put his index finger under my chin and lifted my face up to his satisfied one.

"Don't be shy..." He whispered as I licked my lips to speak but he cut me off with a long kiss. "It's just me." He came up for air as our lips moved in and out.

His scent comforted me. I slid my hands under his shirt and slipped it off. My hands fiddled with his belt as I managed to yank it off of him. I heard him laugh as his jeans fell. He kicked them off with his shoes as I did the same.

He picked me up bridal style and laid me down gently on his bed, right up in between the pillows.

"This time we can have sex on my bed." He laughed as I let out a giggle and he pressed his lips up against mine.

He got up real quick and turned the lights off. We were in total darkness.

"Alex?" I breathed.

There was a total moment of silence. My heart felt like it was being tossed around inside my chest. I felt butterflies fly around in my stomach...

"Miss me?" I heard his voice as I jumped and I felt his hand tight on my waist.

I laughed.

"How did you know?" I smirked.

"Just a lucky guess." I heard a smile in his voice as the lamp came on and he laid down beside me and kissed my neck over and over again.

I felt his hand slide down the middle of my stomach and all the way down to my pantie line. I gulped as he slid his fingers underneath my underwear. I let out a moan as he danced his fingers along my hairs.

I heard him chuckle up against my ear as he slid my underwear off and threw them over by the TV.

He unhooked my bra and slid it off as I yanked off his boxers. We were both now completely bare.

I straddled his waist as he gripped my thighs.

I leaned down and kissed him as he gripped my neck tight.

He felt around on the night stand as I peeked my eyes open to see what he was doing. He opened the drawer and inside held a box of condoms. I giggled and let us breathe as I got off of him.

He slipped it on as I looked at the ceiling.

He grasped my waist and pulled me close to him as he ran his hand down my back, making me smirk and bite down on my lip.

He kissed my jaw and all the way down to my chest. He stopped when he hit right above my left breast.

I gasped for air as he got in between my legs and pushed up against me. My hand gripped his headboard as he pushed harder on me.

"Oh, Alex." I moaned as he held my wrists down making me scream out with anticipation.

He grunted as I dug my fingernails into his back. I squealed as soon as he pushed on me again. He didn't stop either. He liked the pleasure it brought him.

I wasn't going to lie. I enjoyed it myself.

He supported my neck and sucked on it as I arched my back and threw my leg over his thin waist. He breathed into my ear as we laid there for a moment in total silence...and then we started up again.

He slid his tongue into my mouth as I tongued him back.

I ran my fingers through his sweaty, messy brown hair as he breathed heavily and locked eyes with me.

I stared back into his eyes as he kissed me ever so softly, making me want to break down into tears...

He smoothed my hair back from my face and kissed my chest as he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

I petted his hair back from his sweaty face as he kissed on my neck. I moaned softly as we went under the covers. I grabbed his hand and smiled as I kissed each one of his finger tips. He watched me with satisfaction.

I laid his hand on my breast as he gulped and came closer to me. He laid his other hand on my neck and kissed me again.

He grunted as I bit down on his lip from anxiousness.

I pulled away from him as he felt his bloody lip and laughed.

I smirked and kissed him. I sucked on his bottom lip as he moaned softly.

"Better?" I asked him in a husky voice as he smiled and kissed my neck over and over again.

"Much better." He whispered as I giggled and he slid his hand up and down my leg, making me bite down on my lip to keep from squealing.

I sighed as we both tired out. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat go crazy.

I closed my eyes as he petted my sweaty hair back from my face.

I went to sleep that night...knowing that I was safe and in his arms...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dulaney High School!
(I found a picture of Alex's high school and I thought I would share it with you all =) ha ha)
Okay, so, I'm thinking about one or two more chapters until I put the link up to the sequel =)
I can't wait for you wonderful people to see it! The layout fits it so well! Well, I think so ha ha.
Soooo I was kind of disappointed last time on how many comments I got =/
I only got 15 or 16 when I asked for 28. I know. I know.
I should be grateful for what I have.
But come on guys! I have like 133 subscribers!
And all I have is like 18 amazing people commenting!!! Seriously, people!
Let me know what you think of this! Don't subscribe and be silent! That's no fun!
Pleaseeeeee silent readers come up and comment!!!
Love ya guys <3
- Faith (Faye)