Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Two;

I sat there sitting on my bed in silence while Alex strummed his guitar. I was sharing a room with the most...selfish, drunk, douche ever!

Isobel and my dad were downstairs unpacking more stuff while me and Alex were up here...In my room...Well, it was my room before they moved in today.

Alex started strumming faster now as I sighed but he couldn't hear that since he was strumming so loudly. My heart thudded against my rib cage and my head was pounding...I couldn't take this anymore!

"Stop!" I yelled as he stopped strumming and looked up meeting eyes with me.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Stop strumming that so loud." I said getting up off my bed and heading over to my mirror running my fingers through my black hair getting my bangs out of my blue eyes.

"You do realize I have to practice twice a week in your basement right?" He smirked as my mouth parted slightly and I cocked my eyebrow.

"Why?" I said as I felt my own room closing in on me.

"I have a band." I watched his lips move as soon as he said that.

He...Has a...fucking band!

"How come you can't practice some where else?! Why here?!" I asked raising my voice and shifting my weight back and fourth to each foot.

"Because I live here now..." He smiled. He enjoyed making me pissed I could tell by the look in his brown eyes.

I groaned and rolled my eyes marching out of my room and jogging downstairs.

"Dad?!" I shouted heading towards the kitchen as I heard Alex's footsteps behind me.

"Yes, Mae?" My dad asked sweeping the floor as I pointed my thumb to Alex and he still had that dumb ass smirk on his face!

"Did you give him permission to practice in the basement with his band like...every week?" I asked hoping my dad would say no...but I was wrong.

"Yes I did, Mae. If they want to make it in the music business they have to have some where to practice and I let them." My dad said looking up from the clean floor as my mouth completely gaped open.

"Them?" I asked as Alex stepped in front of me and folded his arms across his chest.

"My band. Jack, Rian-." I cut him off.

"And that new kid Zack. Yeah, I know who you hang out with..." I said shooting him dagger eyes and walking out of the kitchen marching my little ass upstairs as I slammed the door and locked it behind me.

I knew he would be knocking in a few seconds...

I seen the door knob twirl around a few times before I heard him...

"Mae." He sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't you just sleep in the basement since you're going to be practicing down there all the time." I said putting my lips close up to the door.

"Because this is our room and I wish you would just let me in..." He said in an annoyed voice as I shook my head.

"I don't want to share my room with a guy...Especially someone like you." I said harshly folding my arms across my chest.

"What have I ever done to you?" He chuckled.

"It's not me...I told you already!" I said raising my voice.

"Those girls have moved on to other guy's, Mae. You don't even know me. You barely have even talked to me a day in your life...So let's start." I heard a smile in his voice as silence took over between the door.

"Mae." He said again knocking on the door as I groaned and opened the door making him fall into me as I pushed him off making him stumble back.

"My bad. You were in the way." He smirked jogging over and plopping down on his bed that was next to mine in between the night stand.

I. Hate. This.

I slammed the door and walked to my bathroom...Well, me and Alex's bathroom.

I grabbed my batman tooth brush and put some crest on it. I placed it in my mouth and started brushing as I seen Alex appear in the doorway watching me. He had a mischievous smile on his face and he had something behind his back.

I turned around slowly with the tooth brush sticking out of my mouth.

"Whada ya have?" I managed to say with the toothbrush hanging on tight inside my foamy mouth of tooth paste.

"Oh, nothing...I just found it." He said in a husky voice wiggling his eyebrows and pulling out from behind his back one of my sexy laced black bra's...The push-up one.

"Let's see...and it says push-up on the tag. I like push-up bra's." He smirked looking up from the bra tag as I snatched the bra back and laid it down on the bathroom counter. I spit out my tooth paste and rinsed my mouth out.

"Never. Ever! Look in my dresser drawers again! Do you understand?!" I yelled turning to him and looking up in his eyes as he continued to smirk and he shrugged.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He smiled.

"Never talk to you again." I said through clenched teeth.

"Ah! I am so sad! Mae is never gonna talk to me again! " He yelled out sarcastically cupping his hand over his mouth and acting like a girl as I rolled my eyes and plopped down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

He plopped down on the bed right beside me as everything turned silent and I felt his eyes on me but I didn't dare to turn and look at him in his.

"Wanna go to a party?" He smiled big as I watched him out of the corner of my eye.

"No." I mumbled.

"Why not? Maria is throwing one." He smirked staring back at the ceiling with me.

"You mean that girl who doesn't care how much of her body she shows off?" I asked itching my head as he nodded at my ceiling.

"She is just so fucking amazing when it comes to kissing." He said in a husky voice as my mouth parted slightly.

Now do you see what I mean?

"She's good in bed too." He smirked as I raised up and he raised up beside me.

"Poor girl she had to have your twinkie inserted inside of her." I said shaking my head as he chuckled.

"Twinkie? More like a big fat juicy hot dog." He grinned licking his lips as I grimaced in disgust and got up off my bed heading over to the bathroom again as he followed me.

"And she enjoyed it." He smiled.

"Oh, ha ha, I bet she did." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"I wish you would come with me." He said as I threw my hair up in a ponytail.

"I don't do house parties. Never will. Never have." I said hopping up on the bathroom counter as he continued to smile at me.

"You're a very boring person." He still had that smile on his fucking face.

"Yeah, get used to it. Your sharing a room with the most boring person at Dulaney High School." I said putting on a big fake smile as he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Nothing. Do you want to come or not?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I told you already. I don't wanna go. I don't do house parties." I said as he walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his hoodie throwing it on over him and slipping his Nike's on.

"Are you sure? Maria is pretty cool...And you need a night out." He smiled putting his hands on his thin waist as he took a step toward the door.

"I'm sure." I said.

"Suit yourself." He smirked opening the door as I nodded and then the door was getting ready to close that was before he stuck his head in.

"Oh, and by the way...If I come home I might be drunk and if I don't come home at all don't wait up for me, Babe." He smirked winking at me as my mouth gaped open and the door shut. I heard his laughing go from outside my door all the way downstairs.

Mother Fucker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha this story has just begun =)
By the way I changed the mom's name from Patty to Isobel because turns out that is Alex's real mom's name and his real dad's name is Peter! Here's the link to read the article so you can see for yourself! The link
|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|