Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Four;

|The Wedding|

It was two hours after the wedding and my dad and Isobel were already drunk on the dance floor. We were at the reception…And I sware if that dumb ass Senior Jack comes over and flirts with me again I will smack him over the head and leave…

Jack Barakat…Alex’s band mate and best friend along with the other two guy’s…Zack and Rian.

I watched as Alex made his way to the dance floor with my dad. It was obvious Alex had way too many beers but Isobel nor my dad knew that…but I did. I was watching that idiot all through the reception. He was trying to flirt with my cousins…He ignored me the whole entire time which made me curious because usually he would be annoying me like crazy, making me want to pull my black hair out of my scalp.

Then the cha cha slide came on and I nearly spit out my drink. My dad was going to do the cha cha slide with Alex?! Oh, hell no…Oh, God they’re doing it. Oh, no. Isobel was over on the side clapping with her sister while Alex started clapping his hands with my dad. Oh, kill me now.

“Your new brother is sexy.” My cousin, Teresa said coming over to me with a smile on her face as my mouth parted slightly and I watched Alex hop with my dad.

“Do you not see what my dad is doing?!” I yelled out over the music as she shrugged and clapped along getting ready to laugh.

“Ohhhh he just reversed! Now he’s sliding!” Teresa squealed as I rolled my eyes.

“Why don’t you just ask him out already?” I chuckled watching Alex laugh his ass off on the dance floor.

“Yeah, that’s why I came over here, Mae…Can you maybe like…hook me up with him?” She smiled as I rolled my eyes.

“No! We’re all family here!” I yelled out.

“We’re not blood related so that doesn’t count!” She yelled back as I leaned back in my chair.

“Do it yourself!” I shouted as she gave me a dirty look and got up walking away to the other table with my other cousins. Jack then got out on the floor and Alex and him hopped around like two girls.

What the fuck…

I then got up and was getting ready to walk out of the party house that was before I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around to see Alex wearing a smile on his face. He was sweaty and out of breath.

I sighed and tried to pry his wrist off but he held on tight.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He chuckled pulling me to him as I blushed and looked around. Mainly everyone was exiting off the dance floor and all of my family and his were giving us strange glances.

Then a 70’s song came on by the Bee GeesStayin’ Alive… You have got to be kidding me.

“Dance with me.” He whispered in my ear as I shook my head and he twirled me out and then back in as I continued to blush.

“Isn’t this fun? Dancing with your new step brother?” He said over the music and wiggled his eyebrows as I shook my head and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Alex, everyone’s watching! Stop.” I said through clenched teeth as he smiled and spinned me out again and took my hands swinging them around as I turned completely red faced.

He twirled me back in and brought me close to his face as someone snapped a picture and my mouth parted slightly.

He lightly put his index finger under my chin and made it close.

“They’re going to Vegas tonight…We’re gonna have the whole house to ourselves.” He whispered in my ear as I cocked my eyebrow and met eyes with him.

“You, me…The Jacuzzi out back? What do you say?” He smirked as my mouth continued to stay open.

“I’m just playin’ with ya…but I am serious about the Jacuzzi thing.” He smiled and managed to get a slight laugh out of me.

“Oh, are you now?” I chuckled rolling my eyes.

I never thought I would get along with Alex…and we were still dancing. It was a little odd.

The song was over and I made my way with him over to “his” table. Yeah, he had his own table. Well, the table he stole from my cousins and replaced them with his band mates.

“Hey, my good men! Or should I say faggots? This is Mae. Mae this is-.” I cut Alex off.

“Zack, Rian, and Jack. It’s a pleasure.” I smiled holding out my hand to Jack as he smiled and shook it.

“So this is your little step sister?” Zack smirked looking me up and down as I nodded and put my hands on my hips.

Alex put his arm around my neck and gave me a nuggie as I tried to break free but he wouldn’t let me go.

“Yes, yes she is.” He smiled. I tried to fix my hair while the guy’s watched me.

“Are we still up for that mini party at your place tonight?” Zack asked nodding towards Alex as Alex smiled at him and nodded.

“What mini party?” I asked cocking my eyebrow.

“Relax, Mae. It’s just going to be me, Zack, Jack, Rian, and you.” Alex smirked as I put one hand on my hip and nodded.

“That’s all there better be.” I muttered as I heard my name being called. My dad.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the place my dad was sitting ,sipping his champagne with my new step mother, Isobel Gaskarth.

“Yes, dad?” I sighed bending down to his level as he gave me a quick smile before speaking.

“I was just going to let you know that at home there is a list of numbers to call just in case of an emergency or….ya know.” My dad said as I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Yes, dad. I know.” I said in an annoyed voice.

“Oh, yes! And make sure you don’t invite anyone over without our permission.” My dad said looking at Isobel and back at me.

I nodded.

“Yes, daddy dearest.” I smirked as he kissed my forehead and I stood up.

“Is that all?” I asked as he took something out of his pocket and handed it to me.

His credit card…What?

“Dad, you really don’t-.” He cut me off.

“Just in case something happens. I’m not going to be back in Baltimore for about two weeks and I want you and Alex to be safe.” He said handing me his credit card as my mouth parted slightly.

Oh, Alex will be very fine. I assure you, dad.

“Thanks, I promise me and Alex will be fine. I’ll make sure he stays out of trouble.” I chuckled. I promised…And I have to keep that promise. Oh, boy.

|Back At Home (3 hours after the reception)|

“The boy’s are in the hizz house!” Jack yelled coming through my front door with his bright green swim trucks on and his barney towel over his shoulder.

Barney? Really?

“Um…” But I didn’t have time to say anything because here comes Zack and Rian right behind him in their swim trucks.

Alex hopped over the staircase railing in his red swim trunks as my mouth fell open.

“Get your bikini on.” Alex said in a husky voice walking past me with the guy’s and outside on the patio to the Jacuzzi.

Oh, God.

I got up and headed outside to where they were. They were all in the Jacuzzi with smiles on their mischievous faces. I cocked my eyebrow and bent down to their level as Alex stared at me with his brown eyes.

“No bikini on? We were all looking forward to that.” He said in a husky voice as I rolled my eyes.

“You’re never seeing my body, Alex. Never.” I said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“There is no such thing as never, Mae,” He smiled sinking more down into the hot tub as he continued to watch me with his eyes.

“In my book there is.” I chuckled.

“Am I in your book?” He smiled as I cocked my eyebrow and drawled my knees up to my chest.

“Of course you’re in my book. You play a very big role in my book.” I said staring up at the sky as I felt water being splashed on me.

“You fucking Douche Bags!” I squealed getting up as they all laughed their asses off. Alex the most.

Jack was the least of my worries.

“Ah!” I rolled my eyes and walked back inside going upstairs and grabbing my white tank top and then I slowly slipped my wet one off and then out of the corner of my eye…I seen a stunned Alex Gaskarth staring at me leaning up against up the door frame.

I had my bra on and my mouth dropped to the floor as he smirked.

“Get out!” I shouted throwing my wet top at him as he looked down at it and then back up at me as I quickly put my tank top on.

“Go away! Go downstairs! Go somewhere!” I yelled trying to make the pink die down from my cheeks.

“You seriously don’t need that push-up bra, Mae. You already got it.” He said biting his lip as I ran towards him and closed the door in his face.

“And stay the fuck out of my room!” I yelled at the door.

“Our room!” He yelled back with a smile in his voice.

“It’s my room! And always will be my room!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Mae, I’m here to stay so get over it!” He sang as I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, that rhymes! Mae, I’m here to stay so get over it!” He yelled as I plopped down on my bed.

“Ya know. That only girl spot in the Jacuzzi is still open for you, Mae.” I heard him say as I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Get, Maria!” I shouted.

“Oh, you’re right! I should get Maria! Thanks for the advice!” I heard his footsteps go downstairs as I groaned and stared at my ceiling.

This will be the most longest two weeks of my entire life…
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay so I am so sorry I told you guy's the party would be this chapter but I forgot about the reception and all of that so the party will be next chapter I promise! Love ya guy's! Oh yeah I got a question and I hope you guys will comment and answer!
1) Rate this story on a scale of 1-10?
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!
- Faith (Faye)