Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Five;

I tapped my pencil on my desk. It is 7:30 at night and I am still at the school trying to finish up this test. I can’t figure it out. I didn’t study. Maybe I should just admit it and get in trouble. I mean…my parent’s are out of town and I will have plenty of time to study. That’s perfect! I should just admit it and then go home…to a nice calm relaxing bubble bath.

I gripped my pencil tighter and looked closer at the math test. I don’t get it. I am not doing it.

I got up and headed toward my teacher’s desk, Mr. Zetterberg.

“Um, Mr. Zetterberg?” I said as he turned around in his chair and smiled at my test, thinking I was done but I was far from that…

“Yes, Mae?” He smiled as I looked down at the test and nibbled my lip.

“I don’t get any of this…I didn’t study I’m…” I sighed and stopped talking as everything became silent.

“Mae, I have noticed in the past two weeks you have been slipping in some of your classes…Is everything okay?” He asked as I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. The only thing that came to my mind was…Alex.

“No, as you might know…I have a step brother now. He is just so hard to get along with and I can’t even concentrate with my studies because of him.” I said.

“Mr. Gaskarth? Correct?” He asked me as I swallowed hard and closed my eyes.

“Yes.” I said opening them.

“Mae, I’ll let you off with a warning…since we all know how Alex is.” He chuckled as I gave him a half smile.

“I am so glad you understand. I promise I will study over the weekend and take the test Monday.” I said handing him my unfinished test as he gave me a smile and took it.

“I’m only doing this because I trust you, Mae and I know you’re more responsible then some of my students.” He said as I nodded and smiled.

“I won’t let you down.” I said walking to the door and getting ready to leave.

“Oh, Mae!” He said as I turned around and cocked my eyebrow.

“Yes, Mr. Zetterberg?” I replied.
“Tell, Alex….I said hello.” He smiled as I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Sure thing.” I chuckled walking out of the room and down the long hallway. It was already dark out.

Great…

I stopped myself and bent down tying my shoe laces. And then when I looked over to the side of me I seen a flyer…

I cocked my eyebrow and picked it up.

1507 Twilight Drive.
Alex’s place.
7:30 p.m.
Free food, DJ, and chicks…bring a friend ;)


My mouth parted slightly. How could no teacher see this?! It had stripper poles on it and guitars and beer! Alex made this! I scrunched it up in my hand and shoved it in my bag jogging out of the school and to my car. I got in and sped off down the street.

He better not! This better be just a joke or I will kill him!

I slowly drove down my street as our neighbors houses passed by and trees and then I seen cars all aligned outside my house and some people in the front yard and the lights were going crazy on the inside of my house! My house! What the fuck?!

I pulled my key’s out of the ignition and stared at my house for a minute…It was probably getting trashed on the inside. Things were probably broken. People were making out. Probably everyone had beers in their hands!

I was so scared to go In and stop this party…but how can one frail girl stop a house party full of Seniors?…Or High schooler’s? Who ever was here!

I gulped.

“He didn’t…Please, tell me this isn’t happening, God.” I whispered getting out of my car and heading up to my front porch. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. People stared at me like I was an odd alien from planet Loser.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past people. Loud music was playing I think the song is…Thx For The Memories by Fall Out Boy? Oh, God…Kill me.

I walked through more people that looked familiar from school…

I was trying to find Alex…but I couldn’t Where else could he be through all these people.
“Hey! Put that down! That was expensive!” I screamed at the top of my lungs grabbing my mom’s old vase from a drunk senior.

“Don’t! Go home! Go somewhere! Anywhere but here!” I shouted running to the kitchen and hiding the vase.

“Has anybody seen Alex?!” I yelled jogging through everyone who was dancing.

“Have you seen Alex?!” I yelled to this blond chick who looked at me like I was crazy.

“Damn it!” I screamed going up to the DJ.

“Excuse me, Sir! Could you turn that down I can’t hear myself think?!” I screamed at him as he cocked his eyebrow and shook his head putting one headphone up to his right ear.

“You’re not suppose to think it’s a party!” He yelled in a New York accent as I rolled my eyes.

“Have you seen a guy named Alex Gaskarth?! I think he hired you!” I yelled over the music.

“Oh, yeah…I know him. I don’t know where he is though!” He replied as I unplugged something making the music stop and I grabbed the microphone from him.

“Everyone! Get the fuck out of my house!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as my ears buzzed.

“This isn’t your house, bitch! It’s Alex’s!” A guy yelled as my mouth hung open and everyone chanted.

“Alex”

Oh. My. God.
He has officially ruined my life and my house!

A guy pushed me off the podium and I fell flat on my ass as the music started playing again.

“Them fucking assholes.” I muttered as a Don’t Cha came on by the Pussycat Dolls.

I got up off my ass as I seen girl’s grinding up against guy’s while they had that satisfied smile on their faces.

I looked at everyone in disgust as I made my way to my room. I opened the door and seen Zack on my bed half naked with some brunette chick.

“Uh! Get on Alex’s bed! Not mine!” I shouted as the brunette chick got off Zack and pulled him by his wrist as he smiled at her and then came over to me.

“Hey, Mae.” He smiled as I smiled back and opened my mouth to speak to see where Alex was.

“Hey, have you-.” Zack cut me off by slamming the door in my face and locking it.

“Well, then!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I then heard music coming from the basement. I cocked my eyebrow and pressed my ear up against the door. More calm music that’s for sure.

I opened the basement door and seen light blue lights flashing all around the basement and romantic music playing.

I gulped.

I took a step downstairs and heard T-pain…I’m in love with a stripper playing. I cocked my eyebrow and made my way to the bottom of the stairs to see two stripper poles in my basement with two girls on them sliding up and down! And look who was watching them…the one…the only…Alex Gaskarth.

He waved money in front of his face. He was smirking like crazy. He enjoyed what he saw. What guy wouldn’t?

My eyes popped out of my sockets as I place one hand on my hip. I wanted to scream at him. How can I interrupt this? Just yell? That would be a good idea because the blond girl is about to take off her bra!

“Alex!” I screamed making my voice echo as the strippers stopped and Alex jumped from his seat.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, big brother?!” I yelled cocking my eyebrow up at him and walking up to him as he dropped the money on the floor.

“Having a party. I am so glad you could make it, baby sister.” He smirked as one of the strippers turned down the music. The buzz of the music you could still hear from upstairs.

“How did you get these stripper poles?” I asked him as the blue lights shined on his face.

“I found a credit card on the kitchen counter and I thought ‘hey, no one’s name is on this. I might as well use it.’” He smirked as my mouth dropped.

“MY DAD’S NAME WAS ON IT!” I yelled out as my heart started beating faster and faster up against my rib cage.

“No it wasn’t!” He yelled back.

“Um, Alex. We’re going to go…This doesn’t look like such a good time to-.” Alex cut them off.

“Please, don’t. She is just a little bit confused. This’ll just take a second. Stay there. I’ll be right back.” He said in a husky voice winking at them as they both blushed and Alex pulled me aside by the staircase.

“Alex, yes it fucking was!” I yelled as he rolled his eyes and placed both of his hands firmly on my shoulders.

“Calm down, okay? I can fix this…Just let’s have a little fun tonight. I paid a lot of money for all of this-.” I cut him off.

“With my dad’s credit card! That was only suppose to be used for emergency’s!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as he rolled his eyes.

“Our dad’s credit card!” He yelled.

“What the fuck ever! You’re never going to be apart of my family!” I yelled as he smirked.

“That already happened a few days ago. I’m already apart of your family, baby sister.” He smiled trying to make me pissed and it worked.

“Um, Alex. We really are going to go now. We do have appointments with other people ya know?” The girl with straight brown hair said as Alex pushed me aside and stood in front of them as they smiled big at him like he was there master or something. Stupid idiots. Or should I say sluts…

“Come on, don’t let her ruin all the fun. We can go to the backyard and to the pool if you’d like.” Alex smirked as my mouth parted slightly.

Wow…he is such a …I can’t describe him anymore.

“Alright.” He sighed. “Tell Maria I said hi.” He then smirked as they both kissed his cheek at the same time and I rolled my eyes.

He smiled like a little boy who just won from a claw machine.

The two girl’s walked up the stairs with their CD player as Alex watched both of their asses. He looked like he just lost his best friend.

Speaking of best friend where the fuck is Jack?

“Thank you so much, Mae! Thank you so fucking much!” He yelled going over by the stripper pole and sitting down on the couch that was in front of it.

I stared at him as he stared at the stripper pole in complete agony while the baby blue spotlights flashed all around the basement.

I sighed and was getting ready to head upstairs before I heard him say something….

“Excuse me?” I said as he looked up at me and smiled.

“I said…I bet you couldn’t work that pole.” He said in a husky voice as my mouth dropped in complete shock.

“You, Alex Gaskarth…are nothing but a sick perverted bastard!” I yelled as he continued to smile mischievously.

“Oh, come on…You wouldn’t put on a show for me? Even if I paid you?” He smirked picking up the money off the basement floor and waving it in front of his suspicious face.

“I am your sister! Your step sister! No way!” I shouted.

“I thought you said I wasn’t apart of your family?” He chuckled cocking his eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes.

“Alex…” I paused as he stood up and walked over to me running the money up and down my arm.

“Yes?” He whispered in my ear making me shiver and get goosebumps all over.

He went behind me as I froze in my place.

“Come on…” He whispered in my other ear as I gulped.

“No.” I said sternly as I felt one of his hands glide across my waist making my mouth hang open, once again.

“Alex, no.” I chuckled turning around and facing him as he smiled and waved the money in front of his face again.

“Oh, Mae…We will get bored sometime this week don’t cha think?” He said peeking his brown eyes up over the money as I rolled mine.

“No, Alex.” I sighed.

“Can you please get all of these people out?” I asked as he smiled and shook his head jogging upstairs as I jogged up after him.

In one corner people were talking. The other making out and then in the living room we had people dancing like idiots.

I walked to the kitchen following Alex. That’s where we found Jack and Rian with a girl named Kara that I have heard so much about. She is so popular…

“Mae! June! July!” Jack yelled offering me a beer as I rolled my eyes and took it.

“Thanks.” I muttered staring down at the beer bottle.

I popped it open and took a sip as Alex and Jack smirked at me while Rian and Kara talked quietly.

“Hey, I’m Kara.” Kara said holding out her hand to me as I smiled and shook it.

“I’m-.” She cut me off.

“Mae, I know. Alex has talked so much about you at school.” She chuckled looking at Alex and I sware I thought I seen him blush.

“About the bad things that piss me off.” He said rolling his brown eyes and taking a sip of his beer.

“Does anyone have any Jack?” Alex asked looking around the kitchen as Jack hopped in front of Alex.

“Jack is right here!” Jack shouted. He was getting drunk really quickly…

“Not you, Douche. I meant Jack Daniels.” Alex rolled his eyes.

“We don’t know a Jack Daniels…” Jack said taking another sip of his beer as Alex gave him a pathetic look and Rian and Jack broke out into laughter. I was so stressed I just kept on downing this beer. I couldn’t stop.

“Where is Zack?” Rian asked cocking his eyebrow as I held my hand up and parted my lips away from my beer.

“He is upstairs having sex!” I shouted as Alex chuckled and took a sip of his beer.

“Nothing new.” Alex sighed coming up for air with a smile on his face.

“Who is here that I haven’t fucked?” Alex asked looking over at Kara as she rolled her eyes and shook her head making her brown hair dance on her shoulders. Rian put his arm around her as all eyes landed over on me.

“Mae…you want to-.” I cut Alex off.

“No!” I shouted as Jack came over to me and smiled like an idiot.

“You can trust me.” Jack said in an innocent voice as my mouth parted slightly and then I smiled and grabbed his wrist as Alex’s mouth dropped.

“Come on, Jack. Right this way.” I said In a “sexy” voice as Alex stood there in shock.

I led Jack upstairs and shut my parent’s bed room door behind us.

I locked it and then sat my beer down on their dresser drawer.

I pushed Jack down on the bed as he smirked and his brown eyes glistened. I got on top of him and smiled.

“You sure are feisty. Jack likey.” Jack said in a husky voice and wiggling his eyebrows as I slapped him hard across the face. His hand flew up to his red cheek.

“What was that for?!” He yelled out in shock. I got closer to his face and then he relaxed and smiled.

“I want you to do me a really big favor…” I whispered in his ear as everything turned silent.

“Oh, yeah and what’s that?” He smiled.

“Get all of these people out…and maybe you and I could have some alone time after the party?” I said as he nodded and I kissed his cheek and got off of him.

“Now help me…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Mae's house! <- <- That is how I pictured Mae's house haha I just thought I should put it up since there was a house party and all...
Anyways!!!! I have another question =P
1)If you were in Mae's position and Alex was your step brother would you go ahead and fall in love with him or would you think that was a little wrong?
Love ya guy's! I hope you answer the question! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
- Faith (Faye)