Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Six;

I was downstairs and I had no clue where Jack went. I told him he better help me…but the weird thing is he didn’t follow me downstairs…I gulped and took another swig of my fourth beer. I was getting nauseous and my messy living room (full of sweaty drunk high schooler’s) was spinning. Like crazy.

Alex was with some girl in the corner. He had his hands tightly on her hips and he whispered something in her ear with a mischievous smirk on his face. She giggled and whispered something back in his ear as he smiled more.

I clutched my beer tight to my chest. I wonder what my mother would think of me right now…letting me and my dad’s own house go down hill because of my new dick head of a step brother.

I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the wall. I felt eyes on me…my head slowly turned. And there I seen him…Derek McGraw.

My mouth parted slightly and I tried my best not to shake. My heart rapidly boomed up against my rib cage. My palms were then going sweaty. Is he going to talk to me? Well, he is standing pretty close. Maybe I should say something first. No, wait, his mouth is opening and he is saying something…

“Hey!” He yelled over the music with a smile spreading across his face.

“Hi.” I smiled big…like an idiot. God, wasn’t it obvious I was in love with him? He was so cute and he was the quarterback of the football team at Dulaney.

“You’re Mae right?” He smirked and I continued to smile and nod.

Oh my god. He actually knew my name.

Maybe, Alex did do some good with throwing this house party.

“I can’t believe this house party was your idea.” He said still wearing a smile on his gorgeous face.

I cocked my eyebrow and Peeked my head over his shoulder to see Alex waving at me and then he winked. I gulped and then met eyes back with Derek.

“Oh yeah. Well, you know me…I am very creative with this kind of stuff.” I said in a shaky voice as he smirked and I laid back on the wall. He put his hand a little bit my head and supported himself. He was so close to me…

“I like girls with creativity. It makes them hot.” He said in a husky voice as a slower romantic song came on and my heart raced up against my chest.
I blushed.

“I’m not hot.” I chuckled rolling my eyes as he got closer to my face and looked deeper into my eyes with his.

“Yes you are.” He smiled.

My cheeks would never turn another shade ever again. Pink is what they would stay. I couldn’t stop blushing.

I giggled.

“You want to go talk some where private? Like maybe…outside?” He smiled and his dimples showed.

“Mhm definitely.” I said really fast as he smirked and locked hands with me as we walked outside past Alex who was smiling with his hands on another girl’s ass and his brown eyes locked with hers.

Me and Derek walked out back on the patio where the pool was. The pool held floating candles and it was romantic. People were sitting on some of the chairs and a couple that I didn’t know was in our Jacuzzi.

We sat down as he stared at me and then he grabbed my beer and sat it down on the mini plastic table by my chair. I blushed some more.

“Let’s talk.” He grinned as I nodded and leaned back in my chair.

“Let’s.” I smiled.

“You’re Alex’s step sister right?” He said still wearing a smile as I looked inside at everyone still dancing and I nodded.

“Yes, I am.” I replied.

“Alex is a cool guy. I’ve known him since 8th grade.” Derek said as I nodded.

I don’t know how to explain this but it was awkward for me…

“Yeah, so, I don’t mean to be rude but…why are you talking to me?” I asked him my heart speeding up again.

“What do you mean?” He chuckled.

“I mean…guy’s and people like yourself never talk to me…I’m me and you’re you. It doesn’t make any sense why you would talk to me.” I said trying not to turn red faced again.

“Because you seem cool…I want to get to know you.” He smirked and knowing me I blushed.

“Me? Cool? You have got to be kidding me.” I laughed as he grinned.

He smiled. “You want to go out with me tomorrow night?”

My heart officially stopped beating right then and there. How do I reply to that question?

“Umm…uhhh…I…” I was speechless.

He laughed that adorable laugh.

“Yes.” I giggled.

“Great. Should I pick you up?” He asked me as I nodded fast.

“Yes, I would love you to. Pick me up at um-.” He cut me off.

“I’ll just pick you up at seven. How does that sound?” He asked me. I nodded and smiled.

He smiled back.

This was unbelievable.

“Great. I wou-.” I was cut off by a loud scream and the music stopping on the inside of the house. I jumped.

“Everyone get naked!” I knew that voice…Jack fucking Barakat.

“Holy shit.” Derek muttered as I hopped up from my seat and went inside with Derek on my tale.

The room was still spinning and I felt even more nauseous then before.

“I am so getting out of here.” I heard a preppy girl say to her boyfriend as they made there way through everyone and out my front door. I smiled. Jack, you amaze me.
But he was butt naked and that made me queasy.

“Jack, what the fuck are you doing, man! You’re ruining the party!” Alex yelled trying to catch Jack as everyone started whispering things.

“Wow, um, I’ll pick you up tomorrow. Here’s my number.” Derek said looking around for something to write with.

I panicked and ran to the kitchen with Derek behind me. I pulled out a pen from our junk drawer and a napkin.

He told me his number as I wrote it down fast.

“Thanks so much. I will definitely call you.” I smiled.

“Great. Can’t wait.” He smirked.

“Everyone out!” Jack shouted as Derek kissed my cheek and left. I was still blushing.

Everyone scurried there way out while Jack ran around my living room completely naked and drunk as shit.

“Thank you, Jack! Can you put some pants on now!” I yelled covering my eyes as Kara and Rian laughed at me while Alex gave me dagger eyes.

“I do you a favor and finally get you a fucking Douche Bag of a guy and this is how you repay me by destroying this wonderful party!” Alex yelled throwing his hands up in the air while the DJ started packing up.

I smiled while Jack ran upstairs and I let my hands off my eyes.

“Sorry, but dreams only last for a night.” I laughed as Alex rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his brown hair.

“Now we have to clean all of this up.” He muttered staring at the trashed living room floor. I smirked.

“You mean you have to clean all of this up.” I chuckled

“Fuck you.” He said harshly and went to the kitchen.

Kara and Rian looked at me and smiled.

“We should go home. My parents will be wondering where the hell I am, but, hey, I’ll talk to you at school.” Kara said sweetly as she waved and left with Rian on her heels.

I rolled my eyes as soon as I seen Jack coming down the stairs zipping up his jeans.

“So, I got everyone out. Where should we go?” He smirked. I shook my head.

“Jack, when I said me and you could have some alone time I didn’t mean it, but thank you so much for getting everyone out of here.” I said turning around and going into the kitchen where I seen Alex chugging down another beer and he looked so fucking horrible like he was going to pass out from exhaustion. I felt a urge of sympathy for him but I kept denying it.

“What do you mean you didn’t mean it? I ran around naked for mainly half of the Seniors to see and now you don’t want to make it up to me.” Jack asked with a shock face. I leaned up against the island while Alex smirked and aimed his beer toward Jack.

“Me and you both, bro. I got her a date with Derek tonight. Didn’t I?” Alex asked in a curious voice. I nodded and couldn’t help but smile like and idiot.

“Derek McGraw?” Jack asked taken by surprise.

“Yes, Derek McGraw.” I smirked.

“He’s a Douche. I bet he’s gay.” Jack chuckled going over to the cooler and pulling out another beer.

“He is not!” I fought back.

“Eh. You’re probably right, Jack. Have you seen him in the locker rooms?” Alex started laughing like a fucking idiot now.

Jack joined in and punched Alex playfully in the shoulder.

“He is a faggot!” Jack yelled out in between laughs.

I turned red faced and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. I found Zack getting dressed and the girl watching him. They looked like…well, they looked like two teens who just had sex. Which they did. Rough sex I am guessing telling by the looks of their hair.

“You guy’s leaving?” I asked leaning in the doorway as Zack smirked and nodded pushing past me with the girl following behind.

I sighed and stared at my bed. They had sex in my bed…not Alex’s.
Bastards.

I walked in and shut my door. I stripped my clothes off and headed toward the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at my bathtub.

I turned the water on and put some bubbles in. This is what should’ve happened about two hours ago but no I came to a messy house party that Alex through without my permission or my father’s.

I slipped into the bathtub and sunk down into the water, closing my eyes. I needed some time alone without anyone pestering me…like Alex for example.

The house became quiet and I heard no voices…The water got fuller, touching my ear lobes.

I touched my foot to the faucet and turned the water off.

I heard a door shut. I opened my eyes and saw Alex staring at me with satisfied brown eyes.

My mouth gaped open and then he locked the door and sat down on a small stool beside the bathtub , staring at me.

“What do you want?” I asked through clenched teeth, sinking down deeper into the water so he wouldn’t get one glance at my body.

“Can we just talk?” He asked in a low calm voice and I noticed his eyes were bloodshot from how much beer he drank.

“Yeah, go ahead…I mean I am in a bathtub and I am naked you can still talk to me. I don’t mind one bit.” I said sarcastically closing my eyes and relaxing my head against the rim of the bathtub.

“Alright then.” I heard a smile in his voice.

“What do you want to talk about?” I sighed as everything turned silent.

“Us.” He said.

I cocked my eyebrow.

“What about us?” I asked in curiosity.

“I was thinking we could hang out.” He said as I opened my eyes and I looked up at him.

“We live in the same house we hang out everyday. I have a date tomorrow. I can’t.” I said as he cocked his eyebrow and looked shocked.

“You were serious about him asking you?”

I nodded.

“Wow. I guess that worked.” He muttered.

I rested my head on the side of the bathtub as he stared at me in silence.

“What worked?” I asked, still curious.

“Nothing.” He smirked.

“Tell me.” I said, my eyes roaming his face.

“You’ll piss your pants if I tell you.” He chuckled.

“I’m in a bathtub. I don’t have any pants on.” I whispered as he smiled.

“Mind if I-.” I cut him off.

“No! Just tell me.” I laughed.

“How did you even know what I was going to say in the first place?” He asked, a smile playing on his lips again.

“Because I just know you.” I said closing my eyes as it became silent again.

“I told him you slept with me before we became family and you were great.” He said as my eyes flew open and I felt like I wanted to get out of the bathtub and kill him but instead I grabbed a bar of soap and threw it at his head knocking him over in front of the bathtub as he started laughing and then he felt his head and moaned out in pain.

“You baby.” I whispered closing my eyes again and resting my head.

When I opened my eyes again there he was in front of me with his arms resting on the side of the tub. He was trying to look at my breasts. I sunk down lower and lower until my mouth was touching the water and then I went under. When I came up he smiled.

I cocked my eyebrow and smiled back.

“Can you get out?” I asked him as he rested his head on his arm and cocked his eyebrow back at me.

“Why?” He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

“Because you’re my step brother and that is just…” I paused as soon as he got closer to my face and I felt his breath brushing up against my cheeks.

“That’s just what…?” He whispered in a husky voice.

“Wrong.” I smirked as he chuckled and a smile spread across his face.

“Go away!” I laughed, splashing water at him as he rolled his eyes and got up off the floor.

“Fine! Fine! I’m going.” He chuckled opening the bathroom door and as he was getting ready to close it he peeked his head back in.

“You sure you don’t want me to stay and keep you company?” He said in a husky voice as I shook my head.

“I’m sure, Alex. Now go.” I continued to laugh as he winked at me and shut the door.

I rolled my eyes.

That wasn’t weird at all…
♠ ♠ ♠
Derek!(<- Ignore the fact that this is the dude off Percy Jackson)
Okay so do you guy's like this background or the old one? PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND TELL ME! Oh, yeah and I also changed Mae's picture so tell me what you think of that =) Love ya guy's! <3
- Faith (Faye)