Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Seven;

I smirked at myself in the mirror and wiped off all the fog from the shower. Tonight was my date with Derek. I was so ready for it too. I never ever have been on a date with a guy off the football team before.

I smiled and slid on my black dress. I dried my hair with my blue hair dryer and put on my black eyeliner, eye shadow, and my mascara. I put on my hot red lipstick and puckered my lips.

I put one of my black bows in my hair and fluffed it up a little and sprayed my hair with hair spray and then I put one of my mom’s black bracelet’s on that I got to keep after she passed.

I slipped on my black pumps and walked out of the bathroom and out of me and Alex’s room. I walked down the stairs slowly and then I heard somebody whistle. I looked up to see Alex with a smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. I blushed.

“Well, well, well, you look stunning.” He said getting up from the couch and coming over to me almost touching me. I chuckled and backed away trying not to trip because I haven’t wore pumps in a while.

“Thank you, Alex.” I said in a shaky voice.

“Your welcome.” He spoke in a low soft tone.

Then all of a sudden after a moment of silence a loud honk was heard outside.

“That’s him!” I nearly screamed as Alex smiled and opened the door waving his hand toward him.

“Alex, no!” I whisper-yelled as he smiled and looked towards me.

“Oh, yessss.” He said in a smooth voice.

“But why?!” I yelled as I seen Derek get out of his black car and head up the porch steps.

“I am your big step brother and I just want to make sure he’ll take care of you.” Alex smirked as Derek came inside and I blushed and straightened up my posture.

“Hey, Mae.” Derek said as his eyes focused on me and I smiled big as he checked me out.

“You have some nice legs…” he spoke softly as Alex nudged him.

“Hey, Derek, bro. You wanna come inside for a minute?” Alex asked as I shook my head towards Alex and Alex led him t the living room.

“I hate you.” I whispered to Alex as he smirked and looked back at me.

“I love you.” He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Derek sat down on the couch as I sat down beside him and Alex stared at both of us.

“You want a uh beer or something?” Alex asked looking at Derek who looked at me and smiled.

“No, I need to get her where she needs to be safely, Alex…I wouldn’t drive her under the influence.” Derek said as I blushed and met eyes with Alex who rolled his.

“Yeah, I knew that. It was suppose to be a test. Ya know? To see if you would say exactly…what you just…said.” Alex said, laughing nervously and scratching the back of his head.

“Um, Alex. Can me and Derek go now?” I asked cocking my eyebrow at him as Alex gulped and nodded grabbing his guitar and laying back on the couch.

“Yeah, sure. Who’s holding you back? I’ll be here…on this couch. Waiting for you to come home, Mae.” Alex said as I stood up and rolled my eyes. Derek locked hands with me as I blushed and Alex watched with suspicious eyes.

“Make sure you two are back here at-.” I cut Alex off.

“Alex, you’re not my dad…And if I recall you did have a house party yesterday and we wouldn’t want daddy knowing you threw it right?” I asked cocking my eyebrow at him as Alex chuckled and shook his head.

“Alright then. I will be home when ever I want then.” I smirked heading to the door as Derek followed behind me.

“Bye, big brother!” I called.

“See ya, baby sister!” He yelled back as I smiled and got in Derek’s car as he got in and started it up staring in my eyes, making me nervous.

“You and Alex sure do love each other.” Derek said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

“He is a Douche Bag. I can’t even believe my own father would marry his mom. This seems like a dream I can’t wake up from.” I chuckled as he pulled out of my drive way and we drove down the street.

“Do you like him?” Derek asked as I looked at Derek and cocked my eyebrow.

I remember what Alex told him…I didn’t ever have sex with him if that is what Derek is trying to get at!

“As a brother…yes.” I muttered as Derek smirked and turned the corner.

“As a guy…no.” I smirked as Derek chuckled and he pulled over into the drive-in movies?

“I didn’t know they were having this tonight.” I smiled as Derek nodded.

“Yeah, one night only. Want me to go get us something?” He asked as I nodded.

“Just surprise me.” I said pulling out my money as Derek touched my hand and stopped me making my heart flutter.

“You didn’t think I would make you pay did you?” He asked cocking his eyebrow as I bit my lip and put my money back in my purse.

“Never mind then.” I giggled as he smiled and kissed my cheek getting out of the car.

Oh. My. God.

I watched him as he strutted up to the concession stand and I stood there in complete shock. I couldn’t believe that I was on a date with Derek McGraw. This was unbelievable.

I smiled until I felt something buzz up against me…My phone.

I looked at the caller ID.

Alex

No way…

I answered and put the phone up to my ear.

“What do you want?” I sighed.

“Make sure he is wearing a condom.” He said as my mouth parted slightly and I hung up on him.

I would definitely not be having sex tonight! Not until I am married! What kind of girl does Alex think I am?! A slut?!

He called again and I answered really fast.
“What?!” I shouted.

“I am just saying.” He laughed as I hung up on him again and threw my phone in the backseat.

Derek then came back with popcorn and one large drink probably for us to share.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I heard my phone buzzing in the backseat and I tried to ignore it but it kept on bugging me.

Derek turned around and looked at my phone that was buzzing like crazy.

“You uh…wanna get that?” He asked me as I shook my head fast making my black bangs fall in my eye.

“Okay then.” He smiled putting his arm around me making my heart melt.

The black and white film then started to play as I heard my phone buzzing again in the backseat.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the large drink Derek offered to me.

“Thank you.” I muttered taking a sip as he put the drink down and then I felt his lips brush up against my neck making me bite down on my lip hard to try and keep from freaking out.

His hand slid up and down my back making me close my eyes.

The next thing I knew we were both in the backseat and he was on top of me trying to get my dress off.

I felt my phone buzz up against my leg. I groaned and let Derek continue to suck on my neck.

I grabbed my phone and put it up to my ear.

“Hello?” I moaned into the phone.

“Mae?” It was my dad.

“Holy shit!” I yelled pushing Derek off of me as he fell into the floor board.

“Mae? Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, dad. Everything’s uh fine. Why do you ask?” I laughed nervously.

“Just wondering because Alex called me and said he had no idea where you were.”
Oh, Alex.

When I get home, you’re so dead…

“Oh, really? I thought I told him I was at a sleep over with my friend…Dereaaaa…leena!” I yelled out as Derek cocked his eyebrow.

“That boy never pays attention. Well, anyway me and Isobel just wanted to check in on you.” He said as I gulped.

“How is Vegas?” I asked.

“Vegas is amazing! I am having a wonderful time.” My dad said in a perky voice.

“Great. Uh, dad can I call you back?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure. Talk to you soon, Hun.”

“Okay, bye.” I said quickly throwing my phone back down beside me as Derek got on top of me and kissed my neck over and over again.

“Go…slower.” I gasped for breaths as he grunted and slid his hand up my leg and almost to where I didn’t want him touching.

I pushed his hand away as it kept on finding it’s way back to that same place.

“Stop.” I whispered as he continued to place his hand back there.

“Stop it!” I said, my voice growing louder.

“Damn! What is wrong with you?!” Derek yelled in my face making tears come to my eyes.

“Me? What is wrong with you?! Feeling on girl’s like that! You should be ashamed of yourself!” I yelled trying to raise up and reach my phone as he continued to lay on me.

“Get off!” I screamed opening the car door and getting out as I heard thunder in the distance. Damn!

I’m in pumps and a fucking dress!

I took off my pumps and continued to walk as I heard him call my name.

“Mae! Come on! I’m sorry!”

“No! Fuck you!” I screamed as I walked farther down the road as the rain started to come down.

The rain poured down harder as I made my way to my neighborhood. I heard dogs barking like crazy and the rain echoing on the street.

I was getting so soaked. It was like I just got out of a swimming pool.

I opened my front door and went in to see Alex strumming his guitar and staring at the TV.

“Well, look who is back so…” Alex stopped talking as he raised up and saw me soaking wet and crying.

“What did that bastard do to you?” Alex asked coming towards me as I cried harder.

“What do you think, Alex? He used me for sex…I mean that’s what all guy’s do right?” I sobbed as he pulled me into a tight hug. I laid my head on his shoulder.

I was shocked that Alex could actually care this much.

“I thought he was sweet.” I cried on Alex’s shoulder as he rubbed my back softly.

“Most guy’s aren’t, Mae.” Alex chuckled In my ear.

“I don’t feel so well. He tried to touch me.” I sobbed.

“Touch you? As in…” Alex paused as we met eyes and I nodded.

“Seriously?” He asked and I sware I thought I seen smoke come out of his ears.

“Yeah.” I whispered and nodded as he wrapped his arm around me and led me upstairs.

“You need to get something dry on. I’ll talk to him on Monday about it.” Alex said as I shook my head.

“What can you do about it, Alex? You can’t change a person.” I sniffed pulling out some of my Pj’s and heading to my bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

“I know.” I heard him say as I put on my pajama’s and threw my dress and pumps aside by the bathtub. I wiped off my eyeliner and washed my face.

I then walked out of the bathroom to see Alex wearing a half smile on his face.

“I can’t believe you didn’t have any girl over. It’s a Saturday.” I chuckled sitting down on my bed as Alex stared at me from his. His lips then turned up into a smile.

“I was waiting up for you.” He smirked.
“You’re too funny.” I whispered shaking my head as he chuckled.

“What? You didn’t think I would actually wait up for you did you?” He asked as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“Well, I wanted to and I did but I knew that date wouldn’t last very long especially the way you were dressed.” Alex said, still wearing a smirk on his face.

“Hey, what was wrong with the way I was dressed?” I asked him.

“Nothing. You were just a little too sexy tonight.” He said meeting eyes with me. I couldn’t even believe I blushed right then and there.

“It was all for Derek.” I muttered in disgust.

I felt tears brim up in my eyes as Alex sat there and watched me. I saw his eyes go sad and his expression turn into sympathy.

“I just…” I paused because I couldn’t speak anymore as tears flew down my cold cheeks.

Alex came over and sat down on my bed by me as He brought me to him and hugged me tight.

“What’s wrong?” He whispered in my ear as I gulped and nestled my head in the crook of his neck.

“I just want a guy who will treat me right…Before my mom died I had tons of guy’s after me and they hurt me and then…when she died things started to fall apart and I never had a guy except for tonight with Derek…but that was all because of a lie you told him.” I sobbed as Alex continued to hold me tight trying to sooth me and to tell you the truth….it worked.

“I’ll treat you right.” I heard him say as I cocked my eyebrow and looked up at him.

“Of course you’ll treat me right…Your like….my brother.” I spoke softly as he sighed and looked up at our ceiling.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered as he still held onto me and then he looked down into my eyes making me feel...different?

“Nothing.” He whispered as I gulped and I felt his breath brushing up against my face.

“Alex…” I whispered as I closed my eyes and I felt his upper lip touch mine. I started to freak as the phone rang and we jumped back. My heart rate started to slow down as Alex jumped off my bed and jogged out of the room.

I sighed and put my hand over my heart.

Was that actually just about to happen?

Alex walked back into the room and rolled his eyes.

“It was my mom. She was just making sure I knew where you were…” He muttered sitting back down on the bed by me as I sat up and he turned on the TV. Silence over came the room except for the TV on a low volume.

We sat there.

I looked over at him as he looked at me and we smiled and looked away. I can’t even believe what just almost happened…

I bit my lip and looked up at him again as he looked down at me and we started to laugh.

It was just so…weird.

I turned over on my pillow and closed my eyes.

“Mae?” I heard him say as I opened my eyes and smiled.

“What?” I chuckled.

“I’m sorry…about everything and about your mom. Ya know. I mean I heard about her dying but I knew it must have been hard on you…and I was such a dick I didn’t even notice it.” He said quietly as my mouth parted slightly and I turned over to face him.

“Thanks.” I whispered trying not to cry again.

He was actually being nice to me…

“Your welcome.” He smiled.

I turned back over and covered up as I seen the lights go off.

“Goodnight.” I heard him whisper as I smiled.

“Night, Alex.” I smirked closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mae's Outfit
I hope you guy's liked that chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! LOVE YA GUYS!
- Faith (Faye) <3