Sequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Status: Completed =) (I apologize for the bad grammar in this and I will fix it whenever I can get the time :])

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Eight;

I woke up to nothing. I had the slightest idea where Alex was. I didn't really want to bother and look either.

I don't know why. I just didn't feel like it. But knowing me I ignored my conscious and got up, heading for downstairs.

I gulped. Alex wasn't home? What a surprise. I rolled my eyes and headed outside to where I seen the patio door open.

I took baby steps outside. The sun was shining down on the pool as it made tiny waves.

I put my hands on my hips and walked closer to the pool. I peeped my head over and tried to see if he was in there.

"Alex?" I said cocking my eyebrow.

I felt arms go tight around my waist.

"Hold your breath!" He yelled out quickly as we fell into the pool...that was completely freezing by the way.

I peeped my eyes open and seen Alex waving at me and coming toward me as I shook my head and went up above water.

"Alex! You dick!" I yelled, trying to catch my breath.

He came up above water with me and started laughing like crazy.

"What? You don't wanna have a little fun with your step brother on a Sunday afternoon?" He smirked as I ran my fingers through my wet hair.

"Afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah, you slept all morning. I let you sleep." He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"What? I didn't wanna wake you so you could yell at me and be a bitch about it." He smirked swimming around me as I folded my arms across my chest and I shook my head.

"I never had a built in pool before. This is nice. I am so glad my mom married a rich douche." I heard a smile in his voice as my mouth parted slightly.

"Never-." Alex cut me off before I exploded.

"I'm just kidding. Jeez, babe. Take a joke?" He asked as I cocked my eyebrow.

"Babe? Never call me babe. I'm not your pet or whatever you call it..." I said rolling my eyes.

"My pet? What the fuck is a pet?" He laughed.

"Ya know? Like your...bitch? Or whatever the fuck you guy's call it now days." I said as Alex continued to laugh.

"Your my fucking step sister! Not my bitch or my pet." He chuckled.

"Then don't call me babe." I muttered swimming backwards as he cocked his eyebrow and swam beside me.

"You're very hard to figure out sometimes." He smirked.

"I guess you never will figure me out then." I chuckled going by the diving board and hanging onto the wall as Alex kept his balance in front of me.

"I'm trying my ass off to try and figure you out..." He smirked.

"You're not trying hard enough." I giggled as I felt his fingers brush up against my side making my insides turn inside out.

"I'm not trying hard enough?" He asked in disbelief as I continued to giggle and nod.

"What do you want me to do?" He smirked as I cocked my eyebrow and got up on the edge of the pool and stared down at him.

"Be a good little boy." I smirked getting up and laying down on one of the lay down chairs.

"Oh, come on. You're not gonna just leave me in here swimming by myself are ya?" He said in a disappointed voice as I nodded and closed my eyes.

"At least go get your bikini on. Your pajama's are soaked." He said laying his arms on the outside of the pool as I sighed and raised up on my elbows.

"Why do you care about my pajama's being soaked or not, Alex?" I asked him cocking my eyebrow as he stared at me for a moment and then shrugged.

"How are you going to get a tan with those soaked pajama's on?" He asked me as I ran my tongue over my teeth.

He did have a point. But why did he care? Maybe I should just go inside and eat lunch and then do my homework. I promised my teacher I would study for the math test...I sure as hell am not studying instead I am spending time with my irresponsible, carefree, step brother, Alex.

"I should just go inside and study. I have a big math test I still have to do tomorrow in class." I said getting up from my seat and heading inside as I seen Alex roll his eyes.

"Why don't you loosen up a little?" He asked me as I turned around before heading inside.

"Loosen up? You mean like...Party? And drink...Oh, yeah, and I forgot your famous little detail...Have sex?" I said cocking my eyebrow as Alex laughed and nodded.

"Go call up your buddies and go hang out with Maria or something." I shrugged, heading inside and jogging upstairs.I stripped out of my clothes and quickly put on some of my skinny's and a bright orange cami with my black slippers.

"Since when is it a crime to wanna hang out with your gorgeous step sister?" I heard him say as I grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs.

Gorgeous? You have got to be kidding me...

"Please, I'm not gorgeous." I chuckled rolling my eyes and sitting up on a stool at our island in the kitchen.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I heard him say as I cocked my eyebrow and watched him as he reached down in the fridge and pulled out a can of beer. No surprise there.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Shut up." I chuckled and grabbed my pencil, tapping it on the edge of the island and reading through my math notes.

He pulled up the other stool and sat beside me. I looked up at him out of the corner of my eye. He took a sip of his beer and then continued to look down at my math notes.

"Ya know. If my dad or your mom finds out you're drinking you're going to be so busted." I laughed as he rolled his brown eyes.

"I already got caught before by my dad...My mom said to stop and I didn't. Your dad...I mean our dad can't do anything about it either." He smirked taking another sip.

"Will see about that." I said writing down an equation that I remembered was on the test and I didn't know it.

"You're smart." I heard Alex say as I looked up at him.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Your welcome." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and looked closer at my notes as he leaned down and looked closer with me.

I looked up at him.

"Alex...don't you have something better to do?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"Rian is out with Kara...Jack is out with his mom and Zack...I don't know where the fuck he is but hey, I'm here...with you." Alex grinned as I sighed and continued to look through my notes.

"Go hang out with Maria." I whispered writing down some definitions as everything turned silent.

"I don't want to." He replied.

"Why not? She'll give you a blow job for free. I'm sure you wold like that." I spoke softly and pushed down harder on my pencil and then it broke.

"Someones a little angry. And no I wouldn't like that." He said as I cocked my eyebrow and looked up at him.

"You sure about that?" I said as he thought about it for a moment.

"Okay, maybe I would but...why are you so pissed, babe?" he smirked as I jumped off the stool and rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't mind so much if you called me baby sister but when you call me babe that crosses the line." I said throwing my pencil down on my math notes and heading towards the living room as I plopped down on the couch and stared at the plasma TV.

"Look, Mae. I am sorry." I heard him say as he came out in the living room and sat down beside me as we stared at the TV in total silence.

"Come swimming with me." He said as I looked at him and shook my head.

"Come on. Just me and you. I won't be a dick. I won't even call you a stupid ass nickname." He said as I gulped and shrugged.

"Then what will you do?" I asked him as everything turned silent again.

"Let's just talk." He said as I met eyes with him.

"Fine." I replied. "Let's just talk..."

10 Minutes Later

So I gave into Alex...I had my black bathing suit on with my black towel wrapped around my thin waist. I also has my anklet on (my dad gave me for my 16th birthday) with my black sandals. I put on my black sunglasses and I was heading downstairs and to the patio. Alex has never see me in my bathing suit before. I wasn't nervous...at least I don't think I was. Was I?

I gulped and walked outside to see Alex swimming in the water. He stopped swimming and looked over at me. His mouth dropped...Oh, fuck. I didn't want it to be this awkward.

I bit my lip and stood there, completely frozen.

"Nice suit." He smirked as I kicked off my sandals and let go of my black towel, letting it drop by my feet.

"Thanks." I smiled, taking off my sunglasses. His mouth still hung open as I walked over to the baby end of the pool and walked down the stairs. I sat on the second step as Alex walked over to me and let his hands float on the water around his waist.

He sat down slowly beside me as everything turned silent except for the water crashing up against the sides of the pool walls.

"How's it going?" He asked as we touched arms and my stomach decided to turn upside down again.

"Great. You?" I chuckled, putting some of my hair behind my ear as he looked at me and met eyes.

"Magnificent." He smirked making his brown eyes pop out of his sockets.

I laughed and messed with my anklet as Alex watched me with interest.

"So...you were born in Baltimore?" He asked me as I nodded and he stared off at the rest of the pool as I stared off in the distance with him.

"I heard you had a brother." I whispered as he looked over at me.

"I heard you had a mom." He said as I looked over at him and met eyes.

"Were you uh close?" I asked him as he cocked his eyebrow.

"You mean me and my brother?" He asked as I nodded.

"Of course...I mean isn't every brother close?" He spoke softly as I shrugged.

"I'm sorry about him." I whispered, flicking the water.

"Thanks. I can't imagine losing my mom." He muttered as I nodded and looked down at my pale legs in the cold water.

"You should have seen her laying in misery in that dumb ass hospital bed. I'm glad she's gone...Because if she was still here she would have been in more pain then ever." I whispered as I felt the lump come up my throat and tears stinging my blue eyes.

Alex brought me to him as I cried on his shoulder.

"You're a wonderful brother." I whispered as everything turned silent again.

"Ya think?" He asked quietly as I nodded.

"Yeah...you are." I muttered.

I felt his thumb rub softly up against my wet arm as my heart started beating faster up against my rib cage.

I then felt his breath on my face.

My mouth parted slightly as I let his breath slide into my mouth. I breathed back in his as our lips got even closer to where they were almost touching.

Our eyes connected for a moment before I closed mine.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I hope you don't mind I ordered pizza and it is going to be here in about 15 minutes...And if it isn't we get to throw water balloons at the dick who brings it." Jack smirked walking outside as me and Alex spread apart and Jack threw his arms up in the air.

"Nobody said we were swimming!" He yelled out as I rolled my eyes.

"Jack, you didn't even call and how in fuck did you get in?" Alex asked, clearly he was pissed because he didn't get what he wanted...I can't even believe I was about to do that with my very own step brother!

"Front door was unlocked." Jack said coming closer to us.

"Excuse me." I said getting up out of the pool and grabbing my towel, sunglasses, and slipping my sandals on as I walked inside the house.

I jogged upstairs and stared at myself in my mirror.

"Mae, you are forbidden to ever try that again!" I whisper-yelled to myself.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

This is so bad...

I was this close to touching lips with my very own brother...Well, almost brother. He's my step brother...but still! Bad stuff here! Maybe I should sign myself up for counseling this is so wrong! I need to stay away from him! Avoid him! Maybe I could go over to my cousins house and spend the night...I can't stay here or who knows what will happen...
♠ ♠ ♠
Mae's bathing suit (Don't you just love it? Made it myself =D)
Anyways....I have a question...
1) What do you want Mae and Alex to do? (ha ha I'm giving you choices don't worry =P)
- Get naked in the pool
- Have hot, angry sex
- Have Mae go downstairs (in the basement) with Alex and give him a strip tease
- Orr have Alex knock Mae up?
PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!
ALL YOU SILENT READERS COME OUT OF YOUR SHELLS!
GHOST READERS SCARE ME >.<
Give me at least 13 comments and I will update as soon as possible =)
Greedy I know, but I don't give a damn =P
You love me right? I love you guys <3 So love me back! ha ha jk
- Faith (Faye)