Under the Lights

Beneath the dazzling city lights of Seoul, lies a dark and hidden world.
The world of violence and gangs.
The world of the mafia.

Gangs flourish in the darkness of the night, but one of them rises above all. At its head is Kim JaeJoong, the new heir after his father had been murdered. He is only 17 years old, but has been involved in the shady business all of his life. He is intelligent, calm, even-tempered, and has the potential of a true leader... but he is still inexperienced.

His gang, known as the SuperShinKi (Super Rising Gods), is the most well-known and influential in the underworld of Seoul. Police are also aware of the pressing threat they pose, but have no evidence against them, so they can only let them slide. For many years, the SRG have remained in the lead, untouched by both police and other rivals.

But another gang is quickly gaining prestige. When JaeJoong's father was alive, he kept them under control -- but now Big Bang is marking its arrival with a big bang, as they decide to take advantage of these moments when JaeJoong is still coping with the loss of his father and SRG is disorganized. After all, this is probably the only chance they'll get in a long while.

And thus begins a long gang war -- the most dangerous one so far to hit the city of Seoul. The stakes are stacked high... and with the arrival of a neutral Kwon BoA and two enemies both chasing after her heart, who will emerge victorious?

Ft. DBSK, Super Junior, Kwon BoA, Big Bang, Jang Ri In, and other KPop artists as minor roles as the story progresses.
Pairings are BoA X Jaejoong | BoA X Seunghyun TOP | Ri In X Junsu | Heechul X Hankyung [YAOI] | Jaejoong X Yunho [YAOI] | and more :D
Warning: Character death and some yaoi, though it's not the main pairing.
  1. o n e .
    use your s e n s e s .
  2. t w o .
    whispers in the w i n d .