Status: We're not going to justify myself to you, if you don't like our format, report us. Waste your time =)

Thinking Of You

thepartybreaksdown the MCRmy.net's very own, amazing banner artist! Simply outstanding. Thank you.

Rating: R (for language and sexual scenes)

Fandom: Avenged Sevenfold (Zacky V)

Summary:

Katlyn has it all, a loving boyfriend, whom she shares a great apartment with, a reasonable job with a great income and some amazing friend's, who she’s known her entire life.
So why does she suddenly start to question herself?

Katlyn's mind slowly wonders off to a different time, small, vivid flashbacks appear, growing more and more intense each time they occur.

Appearing not only in her mind, but also in her dreams when she sleeps in her boyfriend's arms.

Katlyn sees a shadow from the past, the past that wasn’t necessarily great but it had its moments.

So how will Katlyn cope with seeing that same shadow who she hasn’t seen for over 8 years over and over again?

Thinking of You brought to you by the same fabulous writers of the Mibba smash, Desperate, but Not Hopeless, A Shia LaBeouf story.

Emma Marie & Nikki Marie join writing forces again to bring you this brand new fanficion, featuring Mr. Zachary James Baker and the rest of the Avenged Sevenfold guys, including our very own St. Jimmy.

Almost Famous (Em) and NikkiEst.6661 (Nik) dedicate this to you, always and forever in our hearts...beating.

Please note that all dates, ages, times & places, have & will be changed.
We do not own A7X (though we all would love to), we do own Katlyn & this story.
This is a script, or screenplay if you like. Do not report it, scripts are allowed. Any problems? Message us, comment us or personal message us.

Copyright; Feb 2010