Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

The Morning After

It was the day after Valentines Day and Kisa was just returning home. She hoped that Rin and Mink were still asleep. At the moment she didn’t want to be bombarded with questions as soon as she walked in. Unfortunately for her, they were up. When she reached the door she heard the clamor.

“I can’t believe she didn’t come home!” she heard Mink say worriedly.

Rin responded with “What do you think they did?! We should go find her now!”

“No, we should wait until she comes home.”

“Party pooper,” There was no other way in the house and soon they would have Sora posted at the window as a look out.

The only thing Kisa could do was go around to the back of the house and sneak into the dinning room. If she could do that she might be able to safely run up the stairs to her room and pre tend she was there the entire time.

When she got to the window she could see Mink in the Kitchen and guessed Sora was in the living room.

She started to panic when she couldn’t see the two people that could destroy her plan until they passed the dinning room and headed up the stairs.

Quickly and quietly, Kisa opened the window and slipped inside. She was still wearing the dress and shoes Rin and Mink made her wear the night before, making the task more difficult but she managed to get in anyways.

She cautiously stepped into the Kitchen and looked around. There was no one in sight; she sighed quietly

“Rin, she didn’t have sex with Yoshiro,” Mink said, leading Rin down the stairs.

"Oh come on,” Rin said holding Momo. “Be realistic. Valentines day, she didn’t come home. They totally did it.”

“Stop saying that!” Mink snapped.

Kisa quickly dropped down to her knees and crawled back into the dining room.

Rin and Mink walked into the living room, Kisa cautiously crawled up the stairs, to her bedroom.

“Made it!” she sighed, plopping down on her bed

><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Hey guys,” Kisa walked down the stairs and into the living room. Rin and Mink looked at her in complete shock.

“WHAT?!” they yelled, shooting up.

“Where were you?!” Rin yelled.

“In bed, “Kisa answered bluntly.

“LIAR!” Mink yelled. “I checked!”

“I went to the bathroom,” Kisa said.

“Damn it!” Rin yelled.

“I told you they didn’t do that!” Mink snapped.

Rin huffed and grabbed ten dollars out of her pocket and handed it to Mink. Mink happily took it.

“Thank you, “” she said.

Rin looked at Kisa and narrowed her eyes. Kisa nervously smiled back at her.

>Fin<
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Kisa again!
Rin and I really had fun writting this so i hope you all enjoy it.
Sorry it's been so long since we;ve posted anything.