Status: Comment!! Hope You Like it!!!! <3

More Than This

Chapter 15

“Hey Billy,” I chimed after seeing Jake’s dad wheel into the living you we just entered.

“Why hello there Rosalie, it’s good to see you again,” Billy said happily. “What are you two doing here?”

“Rose is staying over tonight, dad,” Jake answered nonchalantly.

“You didn’t ask your father beforehand?” I whispered harshly. Jake shrugged his shoulders and threw me a sheepish smile.

“Oh, well I was going over to Charlie’s for the night. We’re gonna watch the game tonight and then bright and early we’re heading out fishing,” Billy explained.

“No problem, dad,” Jake said easily.

“You sure you want to be alone with him Rose? Jake’s sort of weird,” Billy said sarcastically.

“Thanks dad,” Jake bit back playfully.

“I think I’ll be fine Billy,” I laughed.

“Alrighty, well behave you two and I’ll see you sometime tomorrow,” Billy said before a honk was heard outside. “That’s my ride.”

“Bye Billy,” I called as Jake said, “Bye dad,” at the same time.

“So, now that we’re alone,” Jake hinted.

“I’m getting pjs on and you’re getting your mind out of the gutter,” I amended before entering Jake’s room and placing my bag on his bed. I quickly changed into my pajamas and went to see what Jake was up to.

He was kneeling down in front of the tv with two dvds in his oversized hands. He was sporting a perplexed look.

“What’s wrong Jake,” I asked with a small smile as I kneeled beside him.

“I just realized I have no chick flicks and only gory movies,” he answered turning to look at me.

“Ehh, I’m not that great with gore,” I said with an uneasy look.

“I know so that’s why we aren’t watching a movie now,” Jake decided, putting both movies away. “What do you want to do?”

“Truthfully Jake, I just want to lie down,” I admitted. He nodded and before I could protest, picked me up and cradled my body like a baby as he walked us to his room.

Jake took his shirt off and grabbed a random pair of boxers, after setting me down on the bed. “I’ll be right back, just gotta change.”

I nodded and curled up in his bed. It smelled of pine, musk and cars. The scents that made up my Jake. “Your bed is really soft,” I muttered once Jake re-entered the room.

“Why thank you,” he said with a cheesy smile as he lay beside me, my back to him. Jake pulled my body close to his and the warmth soon wrapped itself tightly around me.

Jake placed delicate butterfly kisses on my neck and I hummed a quiet tune. “You know you always are humming that,” Jake pointed out as his left hand ran up and down the exposed skin on my arm.

“Yeah, my mom always used to sing it,” I whispered. “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are grey,” I sang quietly.

“You’ll never know dear how much I love you, so please don’t take my sunshine away,” Jake finished the song in his strong, husky voice. I rolled over to face him and placed a subtle kiss on his warm lips. “My mom sang me that song too; it’s probably the only thing I can really remember about her. She’d rock me to sleep and sing.”

I kissed him deeper this time, taking him by surprise, but he quickly recovered. I pulled back slightly to whisper against his lips, “Why are you so perfect?”

“Mmm, I’ll answer that once you tell me why you’re so perfect,” he chuckled softly before capturing my lips in a heated kiss. Our tongues tangled and fought for dominance. Jake easily won. My hands pulled on his short cropped hair, earning a deep moan from Jake.

His hot hands began to push up my thin t-shirt causing shivers to run down my spine. He pushed me gently so I was on my back and he hovered above me, keeping all his weight off me. Jake’s mouth left mine, but soon found its way to my neck.

“Ahh,” I quietly breathed a moan once Jake found my sweet spot. His face lifted and Jake’s eyes met mine. He smirked and went back to the same spot. He sucked on it, but then gently nibbled causing me to let out a very loud moan mixed with his name.

“Oh god,” Jake muttered against my neck. “I love it when you say my name.”

“Oh really?” I questioned with a smirk and he nodded weakly. “Jake,” I moaned out.

He grunted and then went to take my shirt off, but a loud howl interrupted us.

“Oh come on,” Jake whined resting his head on my chest.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned.

“That’s Sam and that howl means we need to meet,” he explained. I nodded, understanding.

“Okay, well than you better go,” I said running my hand through his hair.

“I don’t want to, I want to be with you,” he continued to whine.

“I want you to stay here too, but it must be important if Sam wants to meet in the middle of the night,” I insisted.

“Ugh, fine,” he wailed pushing himself up. I sat up too and brought my knees to my chest. Jake quickly grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on. He turned to look at me and then cursed under his breath. “I’m supposed to stay here with you.”

“Don’t worry Jake. I’ll be right here when you come back,” I vowed.

He let out a sigh, but leaned in and kissed me anyway, easily giving in. “I love you, Rose.”

“I love you too, Jacob,” I resounded. With one more chaste kiss on my lips, Jake was out through the window.

A sigh left my lips and I quietly got up to close the window. As I pulled down the window though something caught my eyes. A figure, one that looked like a man, was standing beside a tree staring up at Jake’s room. I pushed down the window quickly and closed the blinds and then sat back in the bed.

Oh god, please don’t let that be Brayden…I thought he was locked up…

My thoughts kept me so occupied I didn’t notice a figure in the room, the same figure from outside to be exact. A scream ripped from my lips but was covered quickly by a pale, deathly cold hand. The figures face came into view and he was astonishingly beautiful. He had intensely pale skin and smelled of something beautiful. His hair was a dark brown and much longer than Jake’s. The most intriguing features of all though, were his eyes.

They were both stunning and frightening. The color was almost honey, but around the iris was a startling scarlet red. “You’re even more beautiful up close,” the creature (definitely not human) whispered, his voice enchanting and his breath sweet.

“W-wh-who are y-you?” I questioned, my voice shaking.

“Oliver,” he answered with a smile revealing pearly white teeth. He tilted his head to the side and began pushing me into the bed. “And you’re Rosalie, beautiful, tiny, perfect Rosalie.”

“Look, I don’t know who you are or what you are, but when my boyfriend comes back and finds you here, you’ll regret it,” I gushed with sudden confidence.

A sinister look overtook ‘Oliver’s’ face, flushing the confidence I once had. “You’re little mutt is gone for the night, I made sure to run all over their territory. They’ll be running around for ours.”

“He’ll find me no matter what,” I uttered trying to sound strong, but my voice wavered, giving away the fear I felt.

“Let’s see him try,” Oliver challenged and in a flash I was on his back as he ran through the forest. He reached a speed I didn’t know was possible and closing my eyes was the only way to stop from throwing up.

Suddenly the wind that had been ripping at my cheeks stopped completely and I dared to open my sealed eyes. In front of us was a stunning house, one like I’d never seen before.

“Welcome home Rosalie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A new idea for this story came to mind and I decided to add a new character!! Say hello to Oliver...tell me what you think!!!

Here's a link to Rose's outfit!

Please Comment & Subscribe!!

Which team are you on??

Team Oliver or Team Jake??