Status: Comment!! Hope You Like it!!!! <3

More Than This

Chapter 16

“What are you talking about?!” I screeched tired of being the damsel in distress.

“Shh, come on Rose. Let’s meet your new family,” this Oliver character said all too happily.

“I have a family, one that you took me away from,” I yelled in his face, his eyes flashed. A menacing look took over his eyes and he leaned in close to my neck taking a long deep breath.

“I just have to keep reminding myself that you’re the one. If I don’t, I hope you know I can drain you dry before you even blink,” he muttered darkly.

“Vampires?!” I screamed. “What’s next? Witches and trolls?”

“Why are you such an idiot Oliver?” someone questioned from the porch of the beautiful home. Standing there were seven absolutely stunning god-like creatures that all resembled Oliver’s intense beauty. Standing next to one boy with astonishing bronze hair was a girl who had peachy skin.

At least there’s one other human here…unless she’s a witch or something…

“I’m not an idiot; I just stick to my word. I promised to bring her home and I did,” he explained with a cocky grin.

“Oliver, you’ve gone too far,” said one of the vampires, he had intensely blonde hair and looked very distinguished. “And she smells of La Push.”

“Shoot Jake,” I whispered, realizing he’d go crazy when he found me not where I promised I’d be. “You need to take me back, now.”

“I don’t think so. It’s you and me now, beautiful,” Oliver said placing his freezing hand on my cheek.

“We don’t need another human in this house, we didn’t need one to begin with,” sneered a stunning blonde woman glaring at the human girl.

“Rosalie,” hissed the bronze haired boy.

“Yes?” I answered scared. He looked like he could murder someone.

“No, I’m sorry. You see her name is Rosalie as well,” bronzy said while pointing at blondy. “And my name’s Edward. This is Bella, my father Carlisle, my mother Esme, and my siblings Emmett, Alice and Jasper. You’ve already met the newest edition to our family, Oliver.”

He pointed out all of the otherworldly people standing on the porch. “Why don’t you come in dear, I imagine you’d like to sit down,” Esme (I’m guessing it’s Esme) said.

“No, thanks in all, but I’m gonna get going,” I said in a rush turning and taking a run for it. I was soon caught and pulled off my feet.

“You’re pretty fast for a human. I’m actually pretty shocked. You’re so tiny, but move so fast. I like that,” stupid Oliver whispered in my ear and strangely it sent a shiver down my spine….really weird

“Let me go you stupid leech!” I screeched flailing my legs and arms. It did nothing though. Oliver walked back to the house with me kicking and screaming the whole way. He walked into the house and sat me down on a very expensive looking couch.

I pouted like a child and crossed my arms. There was a window near and I put all my attention on that.

“Oliver, she has a child and a father that will miss her dearly if you don’t let her go,” Edward preached to Oliver.

“On top of all that, you found her in La Push. Obviously she’s one of the mutt’s little imprint,” the other Rosalie sneered.

Wow she sneers a lot…

“She’s Jacob’s. Not only have you crossed into their territory, but you’ll have his wrath when he figures out where she is. She’s been kidnapped before, this isn’t good Oliver,” Edward reprimanded.

Whoa man how do you know my life?

“How do you know that?” I asked thoroughly freaked out.

“Some vampires have extra abilities. Mine’s reading minds,” he explained.

“Well, that’s fantastic. Thanks for the fun trivia on vampirism, but I really think it’s time I get going,” I said pushing myself off the couch only to be pushed back down onto it. “What in the hell is your problem?”

“You need to stay here Rose,” Oliver said with a sweet smile.

“Why, I don’t understand why you took me in the first place!” I exclaimed.

“Oliver’s extra ability is to see matches. Every person has another half so to speak. He sees who each person is meant to be with forever,” explained the pixie-like girl who I’m pretty sure was Alice.

“So, what you’re saying is Oliver thinks I’m his match?” I questioned still utterly weirded out.

“Not thinks sweetheart, I know,” Oliver answered with a crooked smile. It made my knees weak, but thankfully I was sitting or that’d be hard to explain.

“But you see I already have a match. I’m with Jacob, so you should let me leave now,” I announced, causing Oliver’s eyes to flash scarily again.

“So, Jacob did imprint,” the only other human (I’m hoping) spoke up. “I’m Bella.”

So this is the girl that made Jake run away…

“I guess it’s nice to meet you,” I said and she gave me a saddened look. “I mean if it wasn’t for you, I probably would have never met Jacob.”

“Yeah,” she muttered weakly, but then looked up at Edward who pulled her into his side.

“I’m done with this, I need to hunt,” the other Rosalie snapped, leaving in a hurry.

“Nice meeting you Rosalie,” said the hulking one I believe was named Emmett, before taking off after the arrogant blonde.

“I just want to go home. It’s the middle of the night and I’d like to get one peaceful rest in,” I pleaded helplessly.

“You are home though, Rosalie. You belong here and I know you feel the connection between us,” Oliver uttered sitting next to me on the couch. I tried to get up, but Oliver’s frigid hand held my arm.

That’s when the sound of pain filled howls ripped through the air. The front door of the beautiful home burst open, completely coming off the hinge. Jake walked in huffing like there was no tomorrow and shaking uncontrollably. His eyes landed on me and the shaking went down slightly.

“I don’t even know what to say to you ticks. You were on our land and you took one of our own,” Jake spoke darkly trying to keep down the rage bubbling up. I would have got up and run over to him as soon as he entered the house, but Oliver’s hand kept me firmly in place.

“Our newest member is having a hard time excepting the rules,” Carlisle breathed seemingly calm. “I do apologize on the behalf of my family and hope you can let this minor slip up go.”

“Minor slip up!” roared Jake, beginning to shake again. Sam stepped in and placed a hand on Jake’s chest.

“Calm down,” Sam commanded in his strong Alpha tone. “We understand he’s new to your life style and our rules, but that doesn’t excuse the fact he took an imprint.”

“Yes he did and nothing of the sort will ever happen again,” Carlisle continued but Oliver stood up quickly and hissed loud enough for all to hear.

“Rosalie’s not going back with those dogs,” Oliver sneered with pure hate and loathing written across his face.

Jake pushed past Sam and got up in Oliver’s face. “You’re lucky I don’t rip you apart right here blood sucker.”

“You couldn’t,” Oliver taunted with a dark smile.

My time to cut in…

“Stop it, both of you,” I said pushing on Jake and Oliver. Neither budged. “Oliver, I’ll hang out with you tomorrow if you let us leave now.”

My offer threw Jake into a tizzy, but I calmed him down enough for him to agree with the condition he’d be there as well. “Sounds good to me,” Oliver said looking at me before turning to Jake. “Watch me win over your girl right in front of your flea-bitten face.”

“We’re leaving now, come on Jake,” I said tugging at his arm. Jake eventually gave in, but not without throwing a threatening look Oliver’s way. “It was nice meeting you all. I wish the circumstances were different, but none the less it was nice meeting you.”

“Ugh,” Jake grunted tugging me along.

“It was a pleasure Rosalie,” Carlisle spoke with a sincere smile.

“See you tomorrow Rose,” chimed Oliver as Jake pulled me out of the house. There was a gaping hole where the door used to be.

The wolves surrounded Jake, Sam and I as we walked back. No one talked until we crossed the treaty line or at least what I think it was because everyone visibly relaxed after passing a certain part of terrain.

“I’m so pissed off,” Jake muttered.

“I’m sorry Jake…” I began but was cut off by Jake.

“I’m not mad at you, I’m furious at that stupid leech,” Jake spat. He then turned his glare to Sam, “We didn’t need to all go after that vampires scent, I should’ve stayed with Rosalie, then none of this would’ve happened.”

“Jake, it’s not Sam’s fault,” I indicated.

“He wants her for something Jake and obviously will go to the extremes to get his hands on her,” Sam spoke causing everyone to stop and look at him. His voice demanded attention. “This isn’t like that stupid Brayden guy. He was human and easily tracked down. We’re dealing with a clever vampire now that has his eyes set on Rosalie.”

“What he doesn’t know though, is we’d go to the ends of the Earth to protect Rose,” Quil stated after transforming behind a tree and pulling on some shorts.

“Yeah, that stupid leech isn’t getting through us,” Embry seconded after copying Quil’s actions.

“No one is ever going to take you from me again Rose,” Jake vowed.

“I know Jake, I know,” I murmured as we began to walk again. The boys parted ways and began to head home. This left Jake and I back in his room. I looked to the clock to see it blaring a bright red 2:35.

“You know Bella was there too,” I mentioned to Jake as I snuggled up into his chest as we lay on his soft bed.

“Yeah, I know,” he whispered back playing with my hair.

“And nothing?” I questioned, wanting to know how he felt.

“Nothing at all, Rose,” he urged pulling my face to look at his. His dark brown eyes swallowed me whole, leaving me guessing at my own name. “I noticed she was there, looked at her and then turned back to you. All my thoughts were on getting you back and keeping you safe. I didn’t feel that hatred toward Edward that I once felt. Now I just hate him ‘cuz he’s a leech not ‘cuz he has something I want.”

“Good to know,” I muttered still staring in his chocolaty orbs.

“You’re the only one I want and will ever want,” he assured, placing a kiss on my lips.

“Mmm,” I sighed, content to lay my head down. Jake began humming that all too familiar tune and soon my eyes were too heavy to keep up. “I love you Jacob Black.”

“I love you with every peace of my heart Rosalie Evans.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So hope you liked it!!

Check out the banner for this story in my profile!!

Comment & Subscribe!!

Are you team Oliver or team Jake??