Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

Give You My All

I swear that I read that last message over a hundred times. How could he be leaving?! I didn't want him to leave me. Omg...he just left me...

I grab my phone and break down so badly that Jasmin comes in and hugs me. How pathetic I must be for my sister to come in and try to comfort me.

I lift my head up from Jasmin's shoulder and look at her like she's nuts. Tears are still freely flowing down my face.

"Jasmin...why..are you comforting me? I thought you hate me because I'm gay..?" Confusion written plainly on my face.

She looks at me and shakes her head.

"I don't care if you're gay or straight or even bisexual. You're my brother and I should be here for you either way. So why are you crying?" she replies to me and wipes away my tears.
I take a deep breath and then more tears escape down my face.

"Cayden..he freaked out when he saw me and Danny..and now he's gone. He doesn't wanna talk to me, and he's left to a mental hospital. A fucking mental hospital! And he's the one who wants it! So that he can get away from me. Just look at the last message he sent me." I yelled dramatically and gave her my phone.

She read it and nearly gasped. Then she wrapped her arms around me.

"Kelly...we gotta go and get him. We have to get him away from the mental hospital. I know that you care for him. He cares for you or else he wouldn't be this hurt over what happened at the hospital. You have to convince him that you care for him. And you have to get over Danny and stay over him."

I think that's the most sense and the longest thing she's ever said to me my whole entire 17 years of living. Damn...

I quickly nodded my head and Jasmin took my arm and lead me out to her car. I don't think I've ever been happier of her crazy maniac driving at this moment. Swerving in and out of the way of cars, we made in to the mental hospital in less time than I thought it would take, and I was glad of it.

I jumped out of the car and saw Cayden by his mother's car with a suitcase.

"Cayden! Please don't!" I yelled to him through tears.

He looked at me as though I was crazy, and I might be. All I knew is that I would not let Cayden go through those doors and leave me.

I finally got to him, Jasmin right beside me.

"Please Cayden. D-don't leave me. Don't do this. I'm sorry for letting that happen. I promise that if you don't go through those doors and stay with me, I'll forget about Danny like I have been. I'll leave him alone. I only care about you. Just...don't leave me Cayden. I can't deal with the pain already." I said and my sister put a hand on my shoulder as I sobbed.

Cayden looked at me and I saw tears rolling down his face. I walked up to him and wiped away the tears rolling down his face. Then gently, I kissed them away and then kissed him.

"Don't leave me. I need you here with me." I mumbled and looked down at the ground.

I felt fingers touch my chin and lift it up.

"Kelly.." he said, then sighed. "Kelly, if I mean that much to you that you would give up talking to Danny, then I'll stay here with you. I just don't wanna feel the pain I went through seeing you kiss. It hurt so much to see you with him. Especially after everything that happened between the two of you. But you have to promise me that you this won't happen again." he said and looked at me.

"Of course I promise to you that that hospital scene won't happen again. Cayden, I can't live without you. And I know that I may say this a little too soon, but I love you. I love you Cayden, and I would hate myself if I let you out of my life." I said with complete honesty.

Cayden blushed and then hugged me. "I love you too Kelly." he mumbled in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was actually a pretty easy chapter to write, even though it's short. But I'll leave the next chapter up to my darling co-writer who is amazing at writing. (:
And I know I haven't been thanking the people who have been commenting, so I will right now.
Thanks to:
Atychiphobia.
lilttleshiro
Wasted_Angel
rawrrxixeatxyou
hugs.from.holly