Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

Threesome

Three Months Later

It’s been a few months since I last spoke to Kelly. And honestly, I don’t want to anytime soon. I don’t have my suicidal thoughts anymore. All thanks to Damian. He got over his thoughts and actions weeks ago. But he didn’t want to leave me just yet. So he lied about still wanting to kill himself. I think he actualy likes me, which isn’t a bad thing considering I like him too.

I’m kinda hoping that Damian kisses me, to see if it is better then when Kelly and I kissed. I need to see that I am fully over Kelly. Well a part of me knows I won’t ever really be over Kelly, I will always love that boy. Even if he did break my heart. I know he tried to fix it, but he still did it in the first place. Oh how I wish that ex-bofriend, hell maybe even current boyfriend now, would go drop off a fricking cliff.

Anyways, Damian and I are sitting in our room writing random notes to each other giggling. Kameron rolls his eyes in mock jealousy. He just wishes we could all date each other because he has crushes on both of us. Which I don’t think I’d mind that much. I wrote a quick note to Damian saying, “Is it just me or is the thought of us three having a threesome hot?”

Damian busted out laughing and ran over to Kameron to show him the note. He laughed at the note too, yet he agreed nonetheless. They both agreed that us three having sex is hot. So I suggested we do it that night. They both shook their heads in agreement. So it’s official. Me, Kameron, and Damian are having sex tonight. Let’s just hope we don’t get caught.

Two Hours Later

It’s been two hours since we agreed that we would have sex tonight. It’s almost eleven at night. I shyly walk over to Damian’s bed to see if he is awake. He is. I pull him up by his chin and ask him quietly, “Do you really want to have this threesome tonight?” He shook his head yes. I just frowned and looked down.

That’s when he picked my head up by my chin, looked me in the eyes, and kissed me ever so passionately. He then leaned over to whisper, “I want to have the threesome because it is with you. Not because I am some horny bastard. Please know that Cayden. I really do like you. Yes, Kameron is attractive, but he has nothing on you.”

I just shook my head okay and kissed him saying, “Damian, I like you too.” We then walked over to Kameron’s bed to wake him so that we could all have a threesome. We both climbed into his almost queen sized bed on both sides of him and we both kissed his neck at the same time as sexually as possible. He moaned slightly and opened his eyes.

“You know I wasn’t asleep but that was still sexy.” He said with a wink to us. Me and Damian started kissing each other while Kameron kissed on our necks and removed our shirts. We were all the bed shirtless now and were hornier then ever. We were all rolling around the bed with raging boners. We all slowly removed our shorts and boxers and then continued to kiss in many places I refuse to name.

Damian slid down the bed till he got to my hard member. He took it all in his mouth and I was moaning so loud that Kameron had to kiss me just to keep me quiet. But with Kameron’s hard dick down there too, Damian went to town on both our dicks. And me and Kameron were enjoying every minute of the ectasy.

I then flipped Damian over and slowly went deep inside him. Kameron put his pulsating member into Damian’s mouth to keep his whimpers and whines of pain down to where no one would here us. We all took turns taking the other’s member in our asses and mouths until we all climaxed and finshed. We all ran into the bathroom, cleaned up, and got dressed again. Kameron walked over to his bed.

Kameron yawned, “Let’s do that again sometime. It was hot as fuck. No pun intended” Me and Damian laughed and shook our heads in mock annoyance. We both agreed on maybe having another threesome. But we still like each other more then Kameron. We kissed one last time before returning to our beds and closing our eyes.

I think I am officially over Kelly, as much as I can be anyway, and now have a new crush. Damian
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys. I'm a bit late on my update.
I've just been working on some other stuff.
Well some of my own stuff really.
Read my new story guys. :D
It's "I'll Brush Away Your Tears"
I don't have time to put up a link. Sue me.
Who knows. I might need help. ;).
Lmao, well let's see what happens next.
Remember co-writer! It's been THREE months.
Love you commenters. I'll leave a shoutout next chapter.
-Zacky