Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

Same Feelings, Different People

"Keegan!! Stop tickling me! My tummy hurts now!" I yelled in between my giggles. I was currently pinned on my bed getting tickled to death.

The boy on top of me shook his head and continued to poke me and tickle me.

Oh god....I just realized how wrong that sounds! I shouldn't be letting him stay on top of me like this....I should be worrying about what Cayden's doing!

But Cayden's probably doing some random shit with that guy that he's roommates so it's not like he's even worrying about me or missing me. So I can do whatever I'd like with this hot as hell guy that I currently have on top of me and tickling me. And I say that I should do whatever I want. Cayden obviously doesn't care about me enough to at least call me even once since in the past 3 months, so fuck him.


“Keegan! Please for the love of all that is Avenged Sevenfold, stop tickling me! I'll do whatever you want! Just stop with the tickling!” I squealed out.

He stopped and then just smirked at me from his position on top of me. “Okay, I stopped. And I know what I want you to do.” he said and continued to smirk.

I shrugged my shoulders as I sat up, Keegan still on me. “What?”

“I want you to let me kiss you.” he said bluntly.

I gasped and then looked around the room frantically. Anywhere but him.

“W...Why do you want to kiss me?” I asked quickly and then looked at him.

He chuckled and took my face in his hands so I would look at him. “Because honey, you're completely adorable and from the moment I first saw you, I've wanted to just walk up to you and kiss you. But I knew better because you were always talking about Cayden and how you're waiting for him..." he paused and then sighed. "Kelly...I don't think he's gonna come back to you. You haven't even heard from him at all since that one day you told me...I think that was the day we met. But anyways, you've gotta move on babe...and I wanna be the person you move onto..." he finished and looked down at his hands.

I looked up at him, shock written across my face. "What? You...you wanna be with me?" I stuttered out.

He nodded his head and smiled at me. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. Before I could open them again, I felt soft lips press against mine in a sweet kiss. I kissed back, and then smiled when the kiss was over.

"O..Okay Keegan....I'll go out with you." I said and then smiled even more at him.

2 Months Later

So, it's been exactly 2 months since me and Keegan started going out. I think this is the happiest I've really ever been since Cayden left. And I have the feeling that Cayden isn't gonna come back to me anytime soon...and frankly, I don't want him to. Being with Keegan is bringing out a whole new side to me. I laugh way more. I smile even more. It's just amazing.

"Kelly babe, what in the world are you thinking about? I see your mouth moving a little, but no sound coming out." Keegan asked and chuckled.

I shook my head and blushed. "Just about how happy I am with you. I can't believe it's been 2 months already. Time has gone by so fast..." I said and kissed his nose.

"I know, it's been amazing being with you." he said and then lowered his hands to my hips and kissed me. I kissed him back, but moved his hands back up and away from my hips or any lower. He moved them back down and grabbed roughly at my hips.

"Keegan, no."

He didn't stop.

"Keegan, stop it now!"

Nothing phased him. He just continued on and did what he wanted. When he was done, he left me on my bed crying my eyes out.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the next chapter for you guys. Hope you like it. Because I honestly couldn't think of anything to write..
And now time for my amazing co-writer to find out what happens next. (: