Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

Will he come back.?

Two Weeks Past

Me and Damian have separated our selves from one another. We rather be friends. But he is only a phone call away. And if Kelly ever hurts me again Damian will be the first one I call. He says he doesn't care if he with someone or not. He will always love me as a boyfriend even if he isn't my boyfriend. But he knows to only kiss my cheek when Kelly is around. Kameron and me are still good friends even after the whole threesome thing.

Anyway, Kelly might coming to Italy. I am going to send him a letter and a plane ticket to see if he wants to come. My Granny Faye has even offered me and him a small house only a two minute walk away. She hates when I am out of Italy because she misses me too much.

She enrolled me into Peterson Academy three weeks ago. They knew I was being let out of the mental hospital a week later and they were fine with it. They don't ask questions with my grandmother. I think she scares them, not that she would ever hurt a damn fly. Me and Granny went shopping for clothes and school supplies the weekend I was released. I have been at the school for about a week and a half. And I must say, I love the school. Guys and Girls have asked me out but I have declined every single one of them. I love Kelly too much to ever do that to him.

I just started writing him a letter when my Granny walked into the room. She came over, messed up my hair, kissed the top of my head and walked out. She is weird I know. I grabbed my pencil again and started to write Kelly his letter. I put my whole heart into the letter. And when I was done, I was quite proud of myself.

Kelly,

For starters I want to apologize for not calling you. I was just so distraught over the whole kiss. I didn't even call my mom for the first three months. But anyway, that's not the point. I should've called you. I'm so sorry for leaving you. But please know this, I love you.

I have thought of you for these past few months nonstop. I will admit this, Me and Damian tried once. It didn't work out. I love you too much for any other guy to mean as much to me as you. And if you're with someone. I'm sorry for even bothering you.

Also, I have enclosed in this letter a plane ticket and a pamphlet. The ticket is for a flight this weekend to Italy. You can come see me for the weekend or you can stay for school. My mother will even pay for you, your sister, and your mom to all come live with us. Well, your mom and sister will have to live with my Granny. Me and you kind of have an apartment.

If you want to come please do. If you don't then just writer "Return to Sender" on the envelope and I will be out of your life forever. But I hope you don't. I miss you so very much. But it is your decision after all.

Okay, well I have to get ready for school. So I will talk to you if and when you come, or at least write back. But please remember one thing. I love you Kelly Sky Harrison. I will for all eternity. No matter what. I promise you that.

Love Always,
Cayden Markson


Let's hope this works...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! They will [hopefully] be together soon!
If you didn't want them together... YOU SUCK!
Heh, I love this chapter personally. x].
Even if I do suck at writing. :/. Sorry for my crap.
We love comments. So please comment.
And the only commenter we ALWAYS have...

Hugs.From.Holly

Love you girl! You're our best reader! ;).
Love you. Byezzz.
-Zak