Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

Back To Normal

Kelly aimlessly went from school to his house everyday for the past 2 weeks. He didn't feel the need to talk to anyone, since there really wasn't anyone to talk to. At school, he saw Keegan everyday, and shuddered in the worst way. He'd gone back to what it was like when Danny did the exact same thing to him, but this time Keegan wasn't drunk..at all. And it hurt him so much to know that he once cared for that boy.

I just have to stay positive about everything...I guess. I don't really know what to do anymore. Hurt so much in the past 3 or 4 months that I can't take staying here anymore...I miss Cayden so much right now.

I got home from school that afternoon and went straight to my room as I always do now. The only difference now is that there's a package sitting on my computer desk addressed to me. The return address was from a Cayden Markson in Italy. Oh.my.geezness! Cayden! It's a letter from Cayden! I need to open it and read it as fast as I can! Ripping open the package, I saw a letter, a plane ticket to Italy, and a pamphlet for some school in Italy. First, I picked up the letter since it was on top and slowly read it all. The content of the letter made my heart skip a beat and the world spin beneath my feet. He still wants to be with me..that makes me soo happy. And this time I won't mess anything up. But about the Damian and him getting together...eh. I knew it would happen some time there. And I can't be mad at him when I went out with.....Keegan..yuck.

I jumped up from my chair and ran downstairs with the plane ticket in my hand. “Mom!” I yelled as I walked into the kitchen, knowing that's exactly where she'll be.

“What honey? What's wrong?” she asked, a worried expression set upon her face. She put down her spatula and looked at me.

“Nothing in the world is wrong with me now. Except maybe a major case of excitement. Mommy! Cayden sent me a plane ticket and a letter telling me he still loves me and wants me to go to Italy to see him. And his Grandma has an apartment for us there and everything. Oh, and I can get registered for school there too! Isn't that amazing?” I squeal and can't help but jump up and down smiling so big that my jaw starts to hurt after a little while.

My mom's jaw drops open and then she closes it to smile warmly at me. “Kelly, that would be good for you to see Cayden. And I'm completely okay with you going and moving to Italy to be with him. As long as I get to see you at some points during the year.” she said and a tear slipped down her face.

“Awwhh Mommy, don't cry. I'm not gonna leave and never come back to see you. Cayden's mom said she'll pay for you guys to come down and see us and everything. So you'll always be able to see me.” I said and brought her in for a hug. We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes with her just crying and then finally, she stopped.

“Alright Kelly. As long as you promise that I'll be able to see you, I'm really okay with it. And I know that this will make you happy, so I'm not gonna get in the way of your happiness.” she said and hugged me tightly one last time.

“Thank you Mom. This will make me happy. Cayden makes me happy, and I can never stay mad at him. I'm just glad that he still wants to be with me. This time I won't screw anything up.” I said and then went upstairs to pack.

The last 2 days in America flew by so fast, that I can't even remember what I did or what we learned. All I know is that in 10 minutes, I'll be in Italy with Cayden.

10 Minutes Later

Ahh, I can't believe I'm in Italy! All those Italian 101 Classes payed off.

I brought out my phone and dialed Cayden's number that he gave me over MySpace the other night.

[Hello?]

“Hey Honey. Just calling to let you know that I'm at the airport and waiting to get my bags, so you and your Grandma can come and pick me up.”

[You're here already?! I thought your plane didn't land until later tonight?] I could hear the amusement and excitement in his voice.

“Yeah babe, I'm here already. Those layovers you said I was gonna have, didn't happen. That's why I'm here earlier than you expected. I hope you're not mad I got here earlier than planned.”

I heard a gasp and then a huff. [Of course I'm not mad for you being here earlier. That makes me happy actually. More time to show you around Italy and to show you your new school! I'll be there in 10 minutes babe. Love you.]

“Okay. I love you too. Bye” I said and then hung up after he said bye back.

Walking over to the baggage claim, I waited for my bags and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw my angel. Cayden.

“Cayden!!” I squealed loudly and attacked him. He hugged me tightly and it seemed like everything went back to the way it was. My heart was no longer shattered and on the edge of dying. It was healthy and stitched up once more. I didn't feel as if there was no point in living. I had my reason for living right here in my arms and I couldn't have been more happy.

I loosened the grip he had on me so that I could see his face and smile. Then I quickly kissed him, before hearing a short clearing of the throat. I detached myself from him and smiled sheepishly at the woman that was standing about 2 feet away from us.

“Granny, this is Kelly. Kelly, this is my Grandma Faye.” he introduced us.

“Hello. It's nice to meet you.” she greeted and smiled warmly at me.

“Likewise.” was all I could manage to say before I was literally swept off my feet by none other than one Cayden Markson.

“Cayden, you know I can walk. Let me down.” I said childishly and laughed.

“Oh...fine. But I'm carrying your bags for you babe.” he said and smiled at me.

I nodded my head and then took his hand in mine as we walked to Grandma Faye's car.

I think I'm officially in heaven..and completely loving it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I think that's the fastest update I've done so far. xD
I feel so accomplished now. hehe.
So, hope you like this chapter. I like it for once. (:
Amazing Co-writer, have fun with the next chapter.
Anything can happen.
And thank you to all that have been reading this.
Please comment and tell us your opinion.
What do you think should happen next? Do you readers want Danny or Keegan back in the story?