Status: Slowly working on.

You're My Example, Halvo

Sink Into Me

Five days until the concert, and everyone was freaking out, students were skipping classes just to sit and try to tweak parts in their music that didn't sound close to perfect. The concert was on Friday and let me tell you - I think everyone just wanted to get the damn thing over with.

“Class!” Mr. Botchie called to everyone from his spot on the podium, “Please put your music pieces in order, I want Suite from Bohemia last, Fanfare for the Third Planet before that, Bandology before that, We Didn't Start The Fire before that, Fire Dance before that, and at the front should be Two Sketches.” Papers were shuffled as he said this. I wasn't sitting next to Mint today, she had to run through all of these pieces by herself, no extra helping, no stopping, she had to do it on her own. I was in Mr. Botchie's office, grading some random papers that were sitting on top of his desk.

'You can do this Mint.' I thought to myself, while smiling slightly, thinking back to the past few days of after school practice. Her and myself had grown closer, I believe. As I found myself thinking about her more and more, I was slightly embarrassed at how I had grown so attached to her. It wasn't just because she was one of the most beautiful girls I had laid eyes on, yet, it was because she was maybe halfway innocent and that's what turned me on. I groaned as I started to slip, my thoughts became naughty and soon enough the music from the band room ceased. I stood up abruptly, embarrassed as I thought all of them heard my thoughts and were going to murder me because of them. I tugged at my pants trying to make the noticeable boner go away, but I failed at it.

“Excellent, everyone, excellent!” Mr. Botchie shouted to everyone, a grin spread across his features.

I smiled at this, and walked over to Mint, “You did really good.” I whispered into her ear, noticing that she was startled by my sudden presence.

After school, I was staying a littler later than usual to help Mint, even though after her performance today she didn't need any of my help at all.

“So why did I need to stay to help you?” I asked, with my elbow propped on top of the piano.

“Have you ever liked someone, but it was forbidden to like them?” Her eyes lifted to look at mine and I noticed that they were a really pretty shade of blue.

I shook my head - startled by her sudden outburst, “I usually don't date at all, really, I don't think I've ever had what you call a 'real' girlfriend.” I replied.

I took my arm off the piano and scratched my head nervously, “I'm sorry.” She stated, while getting up and messily stuffing her music into her folder. As she slung her bag over her shoulder I took it from her, and she looked at me.

“What is it?” I asked shakily, taking her folder from her clutches and then I put it on top of the piano, and began to file away the music neatly. “I mean.. are you okay?” I looked at her while I closed the folder and she sat down, her head hung low.

“I guess.” She said softly, barely audible. I sat down next to her, “Can I just go?”

“I mean, sure. You never had to stay here in the first place.” I whispered, I felt as if she was tearing at my seams, trying to break me.

“Thank god.” She stated, while getting up grabbing her bag and starting towards the door. I groaned inwardly as I realized she forgot her folder, and started walking towards her.

“You forgot this!” I yelled at her, and she whipped around her long red hair flying as she did so.

She took a few steps towards me, and I walked to the band door which was behind her - she had opened it halfway. Before she could grab the folder, I shut it behind her. I took a few deep breaths, trying to shake off the butterflies I was getting, trying to clear my thoughts of anything but her.

“Mint?” I asked softly, as I flipped the band room's lights off.

“Yes?” She questioned, even in the dark her red hair shone like a bunch of rubies placed together.

“You know this is forbidden, right?” I asked as I pulled her close to me, her bag falling somewhere around our feet, the folder floating to the ground.

“I really don't give a damn, Eric.” She replied using my first name as it rolled off her tongue, I was instantly in love with the way it sounded coming out of her mouth.

“You're a student..” I trailed off, becoming more nervous.

“Damn it, Eric.” She whispered, her eyes locking with mine.

At that moment I really didn't care about how much trouble I'd get into with her, or how much I would hate the secretiveness of it all, I just wanted her. I smashed my lips against hers greedily, our lips fighting against each other, our hearts racing. I pulled her closer to me, closer than she was, her hips slammed into mine and that's when I pushed her away.

“Mint.” I groaned breathlessly, my hands on my knees, trying to get my breath back into me. She couldn't be doing things like that around me if she didn't want to get fucked senseless.

“I'm sorry.” She whimpered as I heard her collect her things and walk out the door.